This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 13, 2017

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Good morning, everyone!

Anyone want a hot dog?

Just another day in the Big Brother house!

Comment

Thanks to
      Lynette
      Big Brother Addict
      Lynette ,
      Sherik
      Big Brother Groupie
      Sherik & @Lexie for catching all the action after they came back from playing the POV yesterday which was the punishments & prizes POV. I stayed up watching for a long time last night. Jason is too funny as "Mr. Extreme". Whenever BB tells him to, no matter what he's doing, he's got to jump up and scream, "I am Extreme!". Paul & Christmas are skydivers and have to stay "chained" to each other. Alex is the BB Ranger and every time a bugle horn goes off she has to set up a tent and cook everyone in the house a hot dog. She also has to carry the backpack with all the equipment in it around. She mentioned she has to take a shower with her Ranger hat on too (she definitely got the worse punishment). As far as prizes, I know Mark got a trip, Elena got $5,000 and someone else got a reward that included Outback Steakhouse.

Check out the action in last night's LFUs starting here: https://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/fo...757#post492757

Comment

Hi all,just want to introduce myself. Haven't really kept up much in several years. My son got me interested this season. Thought it would be nice to have a place to follow along and discuss. I look forward to the show tonight after reading your post. I really like Paul and Christmas chained together. Think they are about to butt heads soon. Hope all have a great day.

Comment

Welcome to the BBU Family New Future. 👋

Comment

Heard on the news that there was a break in into the Big Brother yard last night. Following are some photos from the event.

Hey, did anyone do a head check? Where's Elena? Oh, Alex, you didn't!

Comment

• herms is here
            herms is here
            Big Brother Groupie
            herms is here commented
            Editing a comment
            That photo is good. Forget about getting Cody out, get Elena out. That girl has to go. Cody is actually interacting. Elena is another female that feels she's entitled. Could you see her carrying around the items that Alex has to. She would be complaining all the time.

• BigMur
            BigMur
            Big Brother Groupie
            BigMur commented
            Editing a comment
            Too funny.....

• MrsVee
            MrsVee
            Big Brother Groupie
            MrsVee commented
            Editing a comment
            Hope Alex doesn't get penalized for making Elena disappear 😂

Good morning everyone! Just catching up on everything from yesterday. Seems it was a SALTY day. Lol

Just a couple of observations. Did anyone else see Matt tuck Raven's boob back into her bra/bathing suit top? I just found it strange that it was so matter of fact for both of them. As if he was folding her collar back or something. Then when he had finished adjusting her he patted it down. lol

Also, on Alex's maiden roast, she heated the grill for the required 6 minutes then removed the lid and sat it on the grass. You know, the PLASTIC Astro Turf. Guess what happened there. Lol

And...If I had been given that hot dog punishment life would not be worth living for whoever gave it to me. Even if it was my best friend and partner in the house. They would need to DOR ASAP.

Comment

• Luanne
            Luanne
            Big Brother Addict
            Luanne commented
            Editing a comment
            missed that but was not on a lot yesterday.

• MrsVee
            MrsVee
            Big Brother Groupie
            MrsVee commented
            Editing a comment
            That's funny are Meaven fighting ? usually Matt likes them puppies out 🙄Saw when she melted the Astro turf to the grill top but she was a trooper and recovered . She has to be thankful she not chained to Elena and have to take the dreaded CHUM BATH

• ElizaJ
            ElizaJ
            Big Brother Fan
            ElizaJ commented
            Editing a comment
            I saw it as well and thought the same thing. Very casual. Very strange.

These people! Everyone feels entitled!! Whine...whine...whine.. Everyone is so salty. And Alex "she promised" boo hoo! Funny, you promised alot too hunny, did you forget? Isnt she the one that said its BB thats what happens. So I find her hilarious now with her " she lied to me".....hateful mean girl comments. So...we got rid of one mean girl and now on to the other ones, who can now shine through. Too funny!

Comment

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo
            Big Brother Addict
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Alex takes pride in saying she honors deals, so that's why she's so pissed at Elena for not honoring what Alex thought was the deal. But its certainly a naive thought in Big Brother since checks are always bounced. But, though she grumbles about Elena, she been amazing doing what is required though it is exhausting for her. The kid's a trooper and is getting good game Karma while Elena has traded $5k for a real shot at $500k/$50k.

• MrsVee
            MrsVee
            Big Brother Groupie
            MrsVee commented
            Editing a comment
            I wanted to say the same thing You did Betty so ditto

• bamabbfan
            bamabbfan
            Big Brother Fan
            bamabbfan commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think Elena is/was ever going to win the $500K or 50K, so she may as well have tried to win something else. She's gonna be out the door soon, so may as well be $5K richerl

Since Matt won POV, there will not be a replacement nominee so is the plan to evict Elena? Why would they evict Mr Extreme, Jason. I was watching the feeds when Alex came out in her ranger gear. I wouldn't be able to carry that stuff. The bugle sounded so she had to set it up without anyone 's help. That would suck, Jason was wanting to help her, she then cooked the hot dogs packed everything up just to have the bugle sound again. She has every reason to be SALTY. How is she going to go up and down the stairs ?

Comment

• Millitarymom
            Millitarymom
            Big Brother Groupie
            Millitarymom commented
            Editing a comment
            Jason got behind her and held the weight of the backpack as she went up the stairs

• LCnSummer
            LCnSummer
            Big Brother Addict
            LCnSummer commented
            Editing a comment
            Plus Herms.... I was wondering how long it will take her to just toss the bag of un-breakable items over the upstairs bannister? Wonder if they've a prepared statement telling her that that's a no no?

• LCnSummer
            LCnSummer
            Big Brother Addict
            LCnSummer commented
            Editing a comment
            Drat and double drat... Just re-minded myself, Alex has 2 wear the ' back pack' unless she is sleeping... well there goes my idea of tossing that sucker over the banister to speed things up...

Wellll... she could always pretend to be sleep walking and claim no knowledge of how that sucker got there ALLLL by it's selft.and.stuff.

I'm not a Cody fan but I'm less of an Elena fan....so I'm hoping this stupid move on her part will flip the house and she will walk out the door on Thursday. She can't even have a conversation with anyone without watching herself in the mirror. Kevin caught Jason looking in the mirror at his costume yesterday and he said...who do you think you are, elena? Loved it

Comment

• MrsVee
            MrsVee
            Big Brother Groupie
            MrsVee commented
            Editing a comment
            Elena , "Mirror , Mirror on the wall who's the fairest one of all "?
            Mirror ," Stop asking me already ! I told you a million times NOT YOU !

• Ladycop
            Ladycop
            Big Brother Addict
            Ladycop commented
            Editing a comment
            Paul must have learned from last year...you don't play this game emotionally. You have to be strategic. Remember how Nicole kept repeating that last year? Paul knows that this is a great chance to evict Cody, who is a much better player than Elena. The stars have aligned to get Cody out and Elena will be dealt with in due time.

• Shan
            Shan commented
            Editing a comment
            I feel the same
            Millitarymom
            Big Brother Groupie
            Millitarymom .. soooo wish it would happen! But I'm not gonna hold my breath... would be an excellent surprise come Thursday, though! Maybe the opportunity will present itself to have her out the door 2nd at least since it's a DE this week!

So, y'all probably know this already but it was a feed-changing moment for me. I was watching them last night and had earbuds in. When I have it on quad cam, the left side of the quad sound comes out of one ear and the right side of the quad comes out of another. That way, I could switch between convos by just changing earbuds. I watch on my iPad and it's a pain to change cameras on it. This made viewing so much easier!

Comment

I think Matt will roll the BB dice and take Jason off the block so Cody will be back doored. IF Kevin hadn't fumbled his olive branch to Cody by saying others had agreed to the new allignment that they hadn't committed to, maybe things could have evolved differently. I think Mark and Cody are more dangerous together since they've shown they can win comps. Taking Cody out improves the odds for the Alex/Paul team during the double eviction. Then if one of their group wins they can put up Mark and Elena and one will go quickly. That cuts out the heart of the rebels.

Of course the group will then cannibalize itself beginning with Matt, Raven and Kevin as initial targets. But if Mark or Elena win HOH on Thursday and the dominate team will then be threatened. It's amazing how well Paul is considered by each player. Instead they drown themselves in petty battles, not seeing the long picture. They target those who annoy them, while Paul takes out those who actual threaten him. So I could see Alex or Josh being in more trouble than Paul during double evict on Thursday if Mark or Elena win.

Cody has shown he can be sociable but too little too late. Unless Matt gets suddenly nervous about it today, Cody will be back doored. Despite Elena's horrible flubs, she is not as dangerous as Mark since he wins comps. But again double evicts are crap shoots. A sleepy Corey can win or you can be attacked by an evil clown shoe. Watch Kevin win and not be able to handle the pressure. 'Tell Julie to wait, can I have a glass of wine so I can think it over? "

Comment

• Border57
              Border57
              Big Brother Addict
              Border57 commented
              Editing a comment
              Where in h-e-double toothpicks was this Cody the first half of the game? It's like someone threw a switch. I'm wondering at this point did Cody torpedo Jessica's game, or did Jessica torpedo Cody's?

• MrsVee
              MrsVee
              Big Brother Groupie
              MrsVee commented
              Editing a comment
              Ain't it the truth ! once their grab ass partner disconnects from their hips they realize their in a game with a chance of winning half a million 😳

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo
              Big Brother Addict
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              He came in like it was a military operation to take out ISIS and when his move to eliminate Paul was skuttled he went to pout mode which Jess reinforced. Neither made the social moves necessary to re-establish themselves into the fold. Remember how Victor went from jerk to beloved player using humor to survive. The only thing that make Cody and Jess really laugh involve farts and poop, little kid humor. Look how they treated the toad costumes like it was a real punishment, rather than an honored BB tradition.

They need to wake Alex up with the bugle and get to making hotdogs for everyone's Sunday breakfast. And if Jason is not getting up for his duties he needs to get penalized.

Comment

They've already agreed that Cody still goes this eviction and Elena is the very next boot.

Comment

• OutOfTheDarkness
                OutOfTheDarkness
                Big Brother Addict
                OutOfTheDarkness commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah there is plenty of time between now & Thursday. Everything can change. Especially when Alex eventually goes off on Elena. That's a ticking hotdog bun waiting to explode!!!!

• BBfan4life
                BBfan4life
                Big Brother Fan
                BBfan4life commented
                Editing a comment
                If Cody goes this week Paul will put the target back on Mark in the double, as long as Mark doesn't win that HoH. He will not let Elena go before Mark unless Mark is unavailable. Paul know he can control Elena a little more than Mark.

• Shan
                Shan commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm liking the 'new' Cody ... sure wish he'd never hooked up with Bitchica and then maybe his game would've been much better and he wouldn't be out this week. Of course, he made plenty of non-Jess mistakes so who knows?

Can't stand Elena... haven't for a while now... and I do wish she'd be the one gone for sure. Maybe we can have that #NiceThing this week too since it's DE? A girl can dream...

I think that Alex should just make Elena a Have Not this week. If Elena is ballsy enough to say anything about giving her word, Alex can merely just turn and say "Really, Elena?" I would do it in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Luanne
                Luanne
                Big Brother Addict
                Luanne commented
                Editing a comment
                I wish she would make her a have not. Tell her since you went back on our deal, my deal is off. Enjoy have not.

• MrsVee
                MrsVee
                Big Brother Groupie
                MrsVee commented
                Editing a comment
                Elena needs a reality check and Alex should give her one 😤but i would much rather Alex take her out in the double eviction

• Border57
                Border57
                Big Brother Addict
                Border57 commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, Elena will be in Jury now, and a vote. Have to be careful how you treat them now. Alex is probably counting votes already.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X