Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bad luck again. Turn on the feeds and FISH. Think they must be having their Outback Dinner and we are being blocked from seeing it.

Comment

Feeds did come back but very boring. Only ones left in the house are Josh, Raven, Paul, Kevin and Cody. Rest are having their Outback Dinner. Going to call it an early night. Well I guess 11:30 isnt that early. Anyway, hope POV ceremony tomorrow goes as expected and Matt takes off Jason and replaces with Cody.

Comment

It was kinda funny when Alex laid down with her backpack and couldn't roll over, since she was basically an upended turtle.

​​​​​​Can't believe they made them eat all that food in an hour. I'm such a slow eater, that I hate eating in restaurants since everyone else is long done and I've barely touched my entre. 16 oz steak plus the lobster, potatoes, blooming onion, salad, and brownie. That would be torture, not pleasurable for me. Just can't shovel it in. However had a skinny friend like Alex who could pile it away.

And Alex is snacking on nuts now.

Comment

Cody laid out a master plan to Alex and Jason..

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo
          Big Brother Addict
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Its gonna be interesting to see if Alex and Jason go for it. Alex was leary since if she broke a tie and Cody didn't go home, she cannot compete for HOH and could be in trouble. Well we'll see.

• beckyd30
          beckyd30
          Big Brother Addict
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          Gasp, Cody actually tried to get a game talk going with somebody. Color Me surprised I thought he was still in full isolation mode.

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer
          Big Brother Addict
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          herms is here
          Big Brother Groupie
          herms is here

It think she thinks the short tops will help her make the move from radio to in front of the camera,,,,, because of what she has up front, etc.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X