Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet Mark wishes he didn't pick the right key and stayed a HN!!!!!!

He took the gamble NOT because he wanted to EAT, but because he wanted to SLEEP next to Elena. He HATED that Josh was by her.

.......and what is UP with Alex!!!! Thinking she can have a bed upstairs AND down. Saying she needs a bed after Thursday, well that is several days away. Mark needs a bed NOW. Plus there will be TWO people leaving, even if they only know ONE is for sure, there will still be a bed when she is not HOH.

Feeling SUPER BAD for Mark now. Poor Guy! This is SUPER Mind F'ing him.

I will add, WHERE is ELENA to stick up for him?

Comment

• LCnSummer
      LCnSummer
      Big Brother Addict
      LCnSummer commented
      Editing a comment
      ELENA??? umnnmmnnn she is trying out all her short shorts and short tops to find the SHORTEST shorts, and the SHORTEST top.

I was gonna say, 'to find the SHORTEST shorts, and the SHORTEST top.AND.STUFF......

However the 'AND.STUFF.' ...... would imply ADDITIONAL coverage, and...welllllll...... that's prolly NOT gonna happen.

• Walleye
      Walleye
      Big Brother Addict
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Whew that's good.

• LCnSummer
      LCnSummer
      Big Brother Addict
      LCnSummer commented
      Editing a comment
      Snort.....HA, you waskelly wabbitttt.🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

This fight was with Mark was instigated by annoyance with him particularly for taking food, but fueled to get him off his game. Christmas sprayed her skunk spritz while Alex sprayed her butane and Josh lit the match. But, there are so many ways to deal with it other than looking shell-shocked. He needs to build self-confidence to go with his body building and learn techniques to deal with confrontation. ​​​
    ​​​​

Comment

• Luanne
      Luanne
      Big Brother Addict
      Luanne commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel like Paul sorta pushed it a little in the HOH room. He started going on and on about Mark taking his blue pillow. They were looking for it and could not find it. Once Mark got the key and was no longer a have not, he gave the pillow back to Paul.

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo
      Big Brother Addict
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my goodness, Paul getting others to pick fights? Oh say it ain't so! 😏 I didn't see the proceeding. Turned on feeds and saw Christmas tearing into him, followed by the tag team of Alex and Josh. It was 25% annoyance and 75% game of rattle Mark before Thursday comps.

Paul Parfum has engulfed Alex and I am not happy about it. Christmas too....well she is tethered to him.

Comment

Paul and Christmas should be getting untethered soon. They said 8:00 PM Monday.

OT....I am watching Bachelor in Paradise. There is another girl Raven on there from Arkansas.....wonder if that is a common name for women there. Maybe Nono can answer that one.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH
        Big Brother Groupie
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        Not really. It's funny that they found 2 for different shows both from Arkansas though.

Watched a few hours of feeds and never saw Cody. Is he hiding in Alex's tent?

Comment

Now I know why Paul has been throwing the shade on Kevin. He now wants Cody, Mark, Matt, Kevin before Raven/Elena. He knows that Raven and Elena would take him over the other ones left. He thinks Christmas and Jason are closer to him. That just leaves Jason that would be close to Alex. Alex is not a good player if she does not see this. He wants to keep all the people that has his back

That is all for me tonight. Good night to anyone around the house.

Comment

This house. They tell you who you can and can't hang out with and talk to. What's Mark supposed to do. Everyone else attacked him. Kevin I'm kinda getting tired of you just like the house is.

Comment

• LCnSummer
            LCnSummer
            Big Brother Addict
            LCnSummer commented
            Editing a comment
            Ya, that's to bad. He was doing rather well and somehow fell over the 'Cody Ottoman'.

Omg can't anyone see that Paul is all for himself....he says it all the time...someone against me...get rid of them. I would so get his butt out

Comment

Tired of Christmas lecturing people as well. It's getting hard to watch the feeds. I'm being forced to watch Paul lol.

Comment

• LCnSummer
              LCnSummer
              Big Brother Addict
              LCnSummer commented
              Editing a comment
              πŸ™„. Are those feed pity victim murmurs? 😏. A One'a and a Two'a. 🎻🎼🎻

I feel like I am watching a show about Middle School bullying!!! They just gang up on their target for the moment....OMG!

Comment

Julie Chen getting blasted on her official Facebook page about all the bullying on BB19 by Paul, Josh, Xmas,Alex and how she is a hypocrite for going along with it after spending many segments on The Talk speaking out about bullying in our society.

Wonder if she even reads any of the comments or have others do it for her.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X