This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 17

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Morning all

Happy double eviction day. Who is going to the jury house with Cody? I take it everyone is going for HOH tonight.

Comment

Can someone please fill me in on what is going on in Kevin's brain? The TV episode showed him crying into the freezer... the live feed discussions mention the other house guests being wary of him... what's the real story?
      Is he just being a nice guy to Cody? Is he really shady? Is he just lonely? Thx

Comment

• DisMom
        DisMom commented
        Editing a comment
        This is just what I gather from the little bit I watch the feeds, my opinion, and what has been stated on the forum....

Kevin, IMO, is just a genuinely nice guy to everyone. I do think he is lonely, maybe also on the outside of the house since he has talked about problems in his marriage. He's very fond of Christmas. I think he absolutely misses his kids. He did try to pull Cody into the mix with his group of Jason, Alex, and Paul, but he did it without the consent of the group causing him to look a little sketchy. Paul is planting the seeds of doubt here and there so that he can cultivate that target when he needs to, all game play because I think Paul really does like Kevin.

• Border57
        Border57 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think he really misses his family for the crying, and he's talking to Cody. Which would have been fine if he hadn't tried to make a deal with Cody and outed that Alex, Jason, Josh, Paul and Christmas were working with him. He just decided that all on his own without talking it over with anyone. I'd have been furious with him, too, if I were in the house and he talked about my game to someone who was on the outs with the house. Really odd behaviour, considering he seemed on top of the game for so long. Maybe he's just over it.

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        I am completely over Alex and her constant talking bad about Kevin. She needs to get out of the HOH room. I also believe that Kevin was just missing his kids.

After 19 seasons of avid watching both the feeds and the discussion sites I will not finish watching this big brother .This is the the most disgusting , boring season ever in the cast and the show.

Let's give you houseguests a taste of your own medicine

Alex. Jessica's gone and you've taken over her mean girl psycho persona. Your 30 years old live with your parents and obviously have never even lived with roommates or even have friends that are girls. People take pillows, coke, your cereal, your cup. It isn't yours, you haven't paid for it's BB. Stop screaming and crying over it already and get a life. Your petty outbursts have not only put a target on you with three others should they win HOH you just lost 3 Jury votes over cereal and pillows and veto money you would have taken. Also stop it with the dominatrix thing with Jason he has a wife and kid.

Josh boo hooo boo hooo I bully attack harass women throw tantrums and I'm still a victim and want to go home to mommy .My daddy's in jail boo hooo that's where your headed next buddy to be the next pauls bitch.

Paul Just because you scammed your way In for a second season with your mommy lawyers paying off Production and as the only vet with three weeks safety , friendship bracelets, and knowing two people in the house , doesn't mean everything is always about you. Sheesh the women could be talking about boob size and you would turn that around to your own personal experience . Your so called girlfriend on the outside doesn't even want you anymore bud with your behavior and tactics on the show , moving in on elena and Xmas etc.. The feeds now cut out when you talk about your gf. There's one word for believing everything is about you, America loves you, and your not a bully , and it is DELUSIONAL. Check the polls hon. Your at the bottom. Megan first one that quit is over you in likeability. My letter is not going to be me admiring you like you tell all the houseguests to get them to follow you. My letter is going to be to your law school telling them what a psychotic spciopath you are. Your recent nice guy act to get Jury's votes aren't fooling anyone either.

Xmas your a crazy slut. You've trashed Jess and Elena for shoving showmances in your face , yet you throw yourself on two married men with children and Paul,who said he's spoken for . You aren't a psychologist just a slut and people aren't buying what your selling.

Matt I really hope you go home for some twist because you have ruined the integrity of big brother not only by throwing a comp to get on the block , you didn't use the veto save yourself. You and your scam aritst girlfriend are a disgrace toward the BB game . Wear your only orange t shirt in the Jury house.

Raven I think you would get a paper cut and try and say it killed you, talk about the girl who cried wolf. Sheesh girl get over yourself lies hurt people. The house and America don't believe you anymore . You said it to Matt several times your only in the game and getting this far because you are so close to Paul and production can't let you talk about it.

Cody man I'm glad you held your guns, thank you for your service, don't blame your for not wanting to humor these people and you held it together the best you possibly could for the amount you have endured. Paul told them not talk to you for weeks now all of a sudden he wants a jury vote and people want answers doesnt mean you have to speak to them all of a sudden. Sorry for all the attacks against your daughter and family and service, lowest of the low bud hope you have a good life and get picked for Amazing Race.

Kevin, the last one with any decency in the house and and the gusto to pull off the final 2. But Production put you on Paul's radar so your going home soon. No one decent this year will win Big Brother or get close to it .

Mark and Elena your next to go becuse Paul and BB want you to. Mark ,you said you were fat and bullied as a kid and the house reminds you of that . You regret your actions with Cody and you and Elena wish you would have voted xmas out our so you wouldn't have to endear the Paul show and a season of bullying. Good on you. You finally saw the light .

This is absolutely not Sesame Street. That is a show that has been on 50 years and will be on 50 more. We show it to our kids , and watch it as kids. It teaches us to behave properly and lets us hope our kids can grow up nicely.

None of these people are in high school anymore though most act like it and still live with their parents .

For me Jordan was a good season because America wants to see good prevail. This season and today is the last for me or my family to watch of Big Brother. It completly disgusts me.

Josh Alex and Paul all you talk about is how you guys and your family smoke gold leaf blunts and you'll be smoking partying with everyone and your "fans" when you get out. I loved the most recent story of Paul and Josh hiding under their beds when there was warrants out for their arrest from the police, real great buddies. I would love for the Marines to take any one of your asses into 55 days of basics training, you were allowed into our county because of people like Cody protecting it and you have abused its power. You wouldn't last a day in the Marines and would run home to your parents. Yet CBS is going to hand you 500k to blow it on partying and not pay taxes because you were the biggest bullies on a tv show.
      Last edited by Papabb; 08-17-2017, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• QuackAttack
        QuackAttack commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree with this as well. BY FAR, the most unlikable group in BB history. I don't know if they changed casting criteria or what but the show is unwatchable this season. Only reason to watch tonight is to see what Cody says on his way out.

• Ogbigbrother
        Ogbigbrother commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Papabb for this post I lOVED IT!! Agree with it all!

• GoodDoesntAlwaysWin
        GoodDoesntAlwaysWin commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree that this is absolutely the best post of the year. It is precise, straightforward, honest, and forthcoming. I feel the exact same you do about Alex, Paul, Xmas, Josh, Matt and Raven. All of them are really horrible people. Josh is a complete hypocrite and bully. We all know about the Paul/Raven connection pre Bb19. Raven is simply fake. Alex seemed ok at first, but her true colors showed when she started going along with the bullying and acting petty. Xmas acts too ****y for my tastes. Matt has disappointed me. I really thought he would do better and not be a floater.

Glad you spoke positive about Kevin and Mark. They are my favorites so far. So glad that Mark won POV again!

You didn't comment about Jason, I noticed...
        Last edited by GoodDoesntAlwaysWin; 08-17-2017, 11:39 PM.

Looking very forward to Paul's goodbye speech to Cody...."hey bud, sorry you had to go. You understood this game more than the others and I couldn't risk you taking another shot at me. I wish it would have worked out that you and Jess were in jury, but sorry, that just didn't work out. I really wish it did. You two were great competitors. Much respect bro!"

OR----"Cody, I you're an idiot I don't need your jury vote. I have these other morons wrapped around my finger so tight that you can vote against me and make it personal. I made it personal and you are gone....without Jessica!"

Comment

Good Morning and Happy DE Day!!

Hmm, who will go after Cody???

If Marlena wins HoH and all goes their way I predict Josh will be going out the door. I would say the target would be Paul, but I'm not sure they are going to have the votes for that.

Anyone else and I predict they will stick to the plan and Mark will go.

Or hey who knows maybe we will have a real shake up and something actually unexpected will happen!

Exciting night for BB....see you guys there

Comment

I must say I really enjoy this season of BB! The houseguests sure aren't perfect but........ Looking forward to tonight's show! I also really like Kevin and feel badly he is homesick.
          Last edited by Ladychef; 08-17-2017, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• lisains
            lisains commented
            Editing a comment
            I do too - and the sad part is he was raised (per his statement) real men don't cry -----

Morning all,

Having watched the show last night, I am sorry Elena is not the boot. Who doesn't take safety when they are on the block? She, and Matt, deserve to be shown the door. In the actual world, Cody will go home tonight, and if Mark does not win HoH or Veto, he will be booted right after. My hoped for outcome, right now, back to back Mark/Elena HoH's (Mark in the double, Elena in the aftermath), just to shake the house up and reorder the universe a little. I am still hoping Alex is not all in with Paul, and vice versa, since I think they each have better F2 choices, and sticking together to F3 seems to risky, but in this long, uninteresting season, with no subtlety at all, I am not sure that this is exactly the outcome that will occur.

Comment

• KeninVA
            KeninVA commented
            Editing a comment
            soflaguy, Lets assume Mark wins the first HoH. He puts up Paul/Alex, which he has said privately he would do. If he can keep them both on the block, Alex goes home, with Matt, Raven, Kevin, Xmas, Josh voting to evict. With Alex dispatched, Elena engineers Paul/Matt or Paul/Xmas or Paul/Jason on the block by Thursday (via either direct nom or a fortuitous backdoor plan). Who votes to keep Paul in the game? In the Matt/Paul matchup, he gets Jason, Xmas, Kevin, Josh to stay out of 6 voters. In the Paul/Xmas, he gets Matt/Raven/Jason/Kevin/Josh? so marginally better, but still a likely Xmas boot. In the Paul/Jason scenario he gets votes to stay with Josh/Xmas/Matt/Raven. So, I don't think they can actually get him out, unless something breaks, in the house, while he is on the block. In a double, without any way to influence events, he will not go home. JMO

• soflaguy
            soflaguy commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I don't think Paul can go during the DE. There isn't time to make the argument to the other houseguests that they are playing for second as long as Paul is in the game. I think if he were nominated by the HOH that comes out of tonight, there would be the chance to make the argument. Mark and Elena have to know they are low on the totem pole and are next to go. I just think all of the others know Paul has to go in order for them to win, but right now no one is willing to take the shot.

• herms is here
            herms is here commented
            Editing a comment
            I think that Kevin is the only one that can truly give Paul a run for the money.

Good morning everyone! After watching how the POV thing actually played out with Alex and Elena last night, I was on the side of they should get Elena out now just for being such a jerk 2 seconds after making that promise. Plus, what kind of idiot is on BB and DOESN'T take the POV when you're possibly headed out the door! It was smart for Cody to suggest she take the money, it almost gave him a shot at staying, but they are too threatened by him (which they should be) to keep him there when they have this shot at him finally getting out.

I haven't watched the feeds at all this week, I just can't stand the way they are all treating each other, it makes me anxious to see people behaving that way, I know it's part of the game, but I just can't stand to watch them acting like that.

It'll be interesting to see what happens during DE tonight. I wouldn't mind seeing Paul, Elena or Mark walk out the door. Elena and Mark just because I'm tired of watching them, and Paul because I'd love to see what the other HG's do without him in their ear telling them what to do all the time.

Comment

• beckyd30
            beckyd30 commented
            Editing a comment
            Jury House would be so fun to watch if it was Cody and Paul stuck in there together for a week. Cody would either kill Paul or Cody would kill Paul. LOL

• NicChick
            NicChick commented
            Editing a comment
            If Cody & Paul end up being the first two people in jury, I'd definitely see Paul trying to make nice and Cody hiding away anywhere he could find that Paul couldn't get to him.

• BigMur
            BigMur commented
            Editing a comment
            Is anybody else wondering WHERE the hell this Cody has been hiding for the past 6 weeks? He was funny, devious, engaging....there was even some spark in his lifeless cyborg eyes. If he had done this from the start, he might be running the house right now instead of Paul. My only conclusion is that Jessica was a life sucking parasite that was sitting on his chest, slowly draining the fight out of him. Too little too late, and it still doesn't make me like him. Having said that, Elena is a MORON and deserves to go home. She was on the block, had a chance to just take the POV, and instead pissed off the HOH by giving her the worst punishment!!!

I am still cheering for Christmas Joy, but cannot see her getting much further without Paul. I won't be heartbroken if he gets the boot tonight, but the game will get a whole lot more boring because none of them can think for themselves.

I have no problem with Cody at all, he just fell for a girl and that stopped him from manipulating the game. His focus was not where it needed to be this summer. But, if they are meant to be, then what they gained from the time in BB was worth more then the prize. That being said, I do hope the others grow a brain and flip on sending him out and use him to get out larger targets. Cody will not win at this point so why toss him aside. I respect that he just CANNOT do stupid or accept the Low disgusting behavior of Bullying, flipping and worse the worshipping and following the demands of a sociopath. Jess also without her Man crush did better at the game. Sure hope what they think they have is the real deal.

Comment

• beckyd30
            beckyd30 commented
            Editing a comment
            Anyone heard anything more about if Jess got knocked up in the house by Cody?

Good Morning everyone------ Have been unable to watch, so have to go by what I read.

I was pulling for Alex but she has thrown her game away this week. The first time she met with Cody, she handled it like a pro. He still respected her and her game. Now she has yelled at him twice, over cereal and reading the bible. Did she forget he is a jury vote.

Mark wanted to work with her and Jason, even after her having words last week. This week, she goes crazy over pillows. What is she thinking. She now has Mark and Elena wanting her on the block and they are also jury votes.

I do not know what has happened to her game. I do know that she is ADD and does not take medicine for it. Maybe the lack of sleep and carrying the heavy pack around has scrambled her thinking process.

The one thing I do not understand about these houseguest is why they do not see what Paul is doing. He gives them instructions to go after so and so, pushes for it to happen. When the fight breaks out, he stands back like he has no idea what is going on. After the fight is over, he goes to the offended party and gives them comfort. Are they blind.... I thought Jason saw through him but it sounds like he has become one of Paul's sheep.

Alex better hope that Mark or Elena do not win the double eviction. If so, she will get to spend some time with Cody. He will rub it in that he told her so.

Comment

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            I think a lot of them see what he is doing and just want to float with him. Matt and Raven being the best floaters there. Matt hasn't done anything, which was smart to get to the jury phase but he better start playing or he will just go in the order paul wants him to.

• Luanne
            Luanne commented
            Editing a comment
            Walleye- Unless they back door Matt, I think he will not be an easy out.

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            It's been handled before. He hasn't proved he can win anything.

Hiya BBU'rs! I'm baaaaack Happy DOUBLE Eviction Day!!

Our 'company' left this morning and since I didn't get to watch the last 2 shows and only got to do a few 'sneaky peeks' in here this week, I'm here doing a lot of 'catch up'

I'm disappointed to see that nothing magical happened that allowed the flip to happen landing on Elena being the one to get the boot tonight. Boo! I still don't exactly *love* Cody but from what I'm seeing/reading..sure wish this had been the guy/player he was from the start. I blame Jessica. (ugh!) And I also blame him for allowing her to basically tank his game. I'd feel the same if it were her still in the game (because after all, when he was out for that week..she certainly showed herself to be able to behave/game differently) BUT I still like Elena even less than I do him. She's a nasty piece of work ... haven't like her for a while now and I dont see that changing. Since it's basically a done deal that Cody will go tonight ...first anyway... I'm gonna hold out hope that somehow, some way, Elena ends up being the 2nd boot in the DE. And then, I want to see someone win that 2nd HOH that will shake things up big time!

Off to watch those two shows I missed and do more reading here!

Comment

• DisMom
            DisMom commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree 100% about Cody, he could have been awesome if he hadn't been distracted by Jess. Agree 1000% about Elena, she needs to GO!

• lisains
            lisains commented
            Editing a comment
            Elena BE GONE -- dang she bugs me - where is the fly swat?

KennyERJ everything ok? Haven't seen you posting. Hope all is well.

Comment

• Shan
            Shan commented
            Editing a comment
            Ladychef Kenny is out-of-pocket today helping his Dad with something ..he hopes/plans to be back with us in time for the show tonight though!

Hello. I've enjoyed reading here over the years. Feels as if I know some of you. I'm confused about the $25,000 and how everyone came to believe that Ramses had it. Also did Josh really know all along that Kevin won it? Seems he would have blabbed about it before now.

Comment

• lisains
            lisains commented
            Editing a comment
            Paul started it and Josh said he knew (how do not know unless he just wanted to sound in the know)

• JeanK
            JeanK commented
            Editing a comment
            Paul told a few people that Ramses had it and it snowballed.
            Kevin told Josh right away as they walked back in the house from the comp. A few days later Kevin told Paul and until a couple days ago only Paul knew for sure and then Josh said he knew. Now I believe only Cody, Mark and Elena don't know. But Paul knew Kevin had it when Paul blamed Ramses.

• Ladycop
            Ladycop commented
            Editing a comment
            Inajem @Luanne...Paul explained when Ramses left that they had to vote him out because he is the one who took the $25,000. Paul then told Kevin while they were in the bathroom that he had squashed any talk of the money and most picked up what he was laying down. I only heard Paul say that Josh knew about this but seems to me like I had heard that a while ago.

Can't wait for the DE tonight!! I'm hoping that, by some fluke, Jason wins the first HOH and Mark is evicted. Then he and his idol Cody can go off to Jury and chill. Alex & Paul for F2 - either to win !!

Comment

• sea513
            sea513 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, then Elena out the following week. Can you imagine how she would be as an HOH??? I shudder to think.

• BettyBoo
            BettyBoo commented
            Editing a comment
            Couldn't get her away from the mirror to do her HOH chores like noms. Well now she can eat ice cream and drink booze for 5 wks with Cody. Enjoy yourself.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X