• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ding ding ding. Wonder if Matt can take a hint here

Comment

• Luanne
      Luanne commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it was a mistake to put him up. I would have put up Kevin or Paul as they are the only two that has not been on the block.

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Luanne same here. I would do it so they can't say I was never on the block if they make it to the end.

We will miss seeing Jason get his HOH basket. I am not happy that the feeds will not be back on tonight.

Comment

• LCnSummer
      LCnSummer commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. I was looking forward to seeing him at least get his letter and a few pictures. Le Sigh.

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      I would like to see his reaction to pictures of his family as well.

Okay so Cody was outed who won the first HOH and how did it play out?

Comment

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      Snazzie Jason won 1st HOH and nom'd Mark & Elena.. Mark won POV and Jason put Matt up as replacement nom and then Elena was evicted 2nd.

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Jason beat out Christmas and won HOH. He nominated Elena and Mark. Mark won POV. Matt was the replacement nom. Elena was voted out.

Big group got what they wanted with one of Marlena leaving but there were definite repercussions moving forward.

Mark: has shown himself to be a very dangerous competitor on the scale of Victor, particularly when his back is against the wall. Moving forward look for him to be showcasing his scrunched up face saying Cody was lying & he was truly on board with Alex/Jason. He'll try to rework his relationship with Maven & he'll try to wiggle out of the fact he put Xmas up to compete against Josh in the knock-out. Clearly anything short of Mark winning out makes him the priority boot until they get him out. Should he not win HOH I think the house will likely remain focused on his oust simply b/c Paul won't let Maven deviate from that strategy if they were to win HOH.

Jason: I thought he navigated his HOH well HOWEVER - I don't think he should have put up Matt as the re-nom b/c that only serves to punctuate Maven's standing in the house. Given Cody's exit speech combined with Matt's renom I'd say it's likely Jason/Alex will become priority boots for Maven & Mark even over Paul.

Alex/Xmas: looked extremely salty at the end of the show - both glaring at Mark. As for Xmas playing the DE HOH super well til the final round if you watch back she had to keep holding her leg up & odds are she was getting a little tired & may have been worried she would over shoot in her last attempt. And, if she did throw that round, it was a super smart move on her part b/c now she can compete in the next HOH comp & won't be the one Elena blames for taking her out of the game (ie: jury vote).

Paul: lucks out via the happenings of this evening since he now only has to give a little nudge to Maven to split the Alex/Jason pairing.

Temptation: Interestingly Julie said there will be a NEW TEMPTATION TWIST unleashed in the game. Could it be something which gets won during the special Friday event? Could it be something like last season with the safety (in the French room?), or will they compete for it. Seems like TPTB will try to use it to try to keep Mark in the house. But we'll see.

Next HOH: If Mark wins I don't think it's a certainty he'll put up Paul/Alex or Alex/Jason. Rather, I suspect he'll try to work his way back in with his buddy Jason & end up putting up Maven or Josh/Xmas to appease them. Anyone else winning will likely lead to 2 pawns going up with the hopes Mark doesn't get to play POV & thereby gets back doored. (Temptation Twist could play a role). I suspect if Alex, Paul, Xmas or Josh win HOH they would nominate Maven BUT they could throw a twist into the mix & nominate Kevin. Maven will likely put up Xmas/Josh (though I could also see them taking a shot at Alex/Jason). And Kevin will likely throw the comp, but if he doesn't I suspect he would want to put up Matt/Mark, but may just do what he's told.

In greatest jeopardy: Mark, Matt, Alex
    Middle ground: Jason, Josh, Kevin
    Safest: Paul, Xmas, Raven

Finally, will the appearance of Derrick serve to remind players like Xmas & Josh that Paul is playing a game not dissimilar in terms of his house dominant management?

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      I think jason is ok cause I saw him talking to Matt before the veto. Also Julie said no more temptation twist right? The numbers are getting down for too much more production interference. They need to let them play it out from here.

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Alex is playing it safe now instead of making moves like she talked about. It will be Mark and Kevin for her if she wins. Same with mark. He will do josh/Christmas. He should try to back door paul. Votes or no votes he has to know he's number one on the hit list.

• GoodDoesntAlwaysWin
      GoodDoesntAlwaysWin commented
      Editing a comment
      I am simply PRAYING that Mark wins this next HOH. This season is on pace to be the worst BB season ever! It's simply been too predictable and boring. We desperately need a shift in dynamics and strategy and Mark winning HOH would do just that. I'm assuming he would put up Josh and Xmas.

Maybe I was just spoiled with BB18, what with my favorite (Nicole) winning. But I was this close to giving up watching BB19 (and I've given up on a BB season only once before when there was the Nerd Herd and Maggot won). But then Mark won the POV. So I'm hanging in there by a thread. Lol

😀😀😀 I had the feeds on thinking they'd show the Jeff interviews with Cody & Elena but I had to turn them off. My cat was flipping the eff out trying to get to those adorable kitties on TV. He was not a fan!

Comment

• lisains
      lisains commented
      Editing a comment
      do you know where I can see the exit interviews?

• Lexie
      Lexie commented
      Editing a comment
      I transcribed them in the Live Feed Updates...

California here watching, commercial before final eviction vote... not peeking ... But gotta say, never seen Paul be soon quiet!!!

OK, here come speeches 😁

Comment

I'm watching season 1 when it was awesome'

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X