This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 18

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning all. Waiting for the feeds to come back up later tonight to see who won the 2nd HoH of the DE.

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, you have a LONG wait! I'm planning to wait until tomorrow and not mess up my beauty sleep

OK Livzee PUT THE TEA DOWN!!!

Yes, found some more new photos of our houseguests. Enjoy 😁

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Good ones BettyBoo. Thanks for the morning laughs.

CHRISTMAS: Wow, having a rough one. Perhaps taken day of surgery?

Comment

MARK: It's not easy being green, so stay out of my way as I storm my way thru the comps!

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        I still think of him as Shrek.

JOSH: You Meatball !

Comment

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        LMAO --------- sooooooooooo perfect

KEVIN: Hey, he kept the head wrap from his first movie.

Comment

PAUL: You talked to Cody? No friendship for you!

Comment

RAVEN: This is all that is left of her after one season on Big Brother.

Comment

• DisMom
            DisMom commented
            Editing a comment
            Wish I could like this one twice, I'm laughing so hard!

• Ms. Charlie
            Ms. Charlie commented
            Editing a comment
            I think this is one of the best! Still laughing πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ή

ALEX and JASON: Jason Dent, are you crying? There's no crying in Big Brother! Now stop whining about your costume, get out there and be EXTREME ! Home run!!!

Comment

MATT: Heard there's a guy named Matt on Big Brother. Let's see if we can find him in this picture.

Comment

• LCnSummer
              LCnSummer commented
              Editing a comment
              I am so bored, I've been making up stories about all the House Guest in Betty's 'Where Is Matt' photo.

I found red headed Raven threatening her guy that "he'd BETTER eat the cotton candy she was offering or there will be violence."

And, what looks like Paul trying to convince Josh to push over one of the porta potties while Mark is in it.

Elena stealing an ice cream cone from a little kid.

Kevin standing all alone in a nice purple shirt telling stories.

Cody ducking from some foooooo - throwing meatballs at him.

• TTOTambz
              TTOTambz commented
              Editing a comment
              easy to find Matt (it's a process of elimination ... only or orange sleeveless shirts or blue short sleeved shirt) & grey haired with beard. LOL Btw: remember at season start when many of us thought Matt was so handsome & had this big game he was waiting to unleash..... Yeah (neither do I ... blush)

• LCnSummer
              LCnSummer commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL TTOT,

Lots of folks had 'at first glance' crushes on our cereal consuming Matt.

And I'm still bored, so I better get some stuff done while I think of more 'Where is Matt' stories. However... I'm gonna make it REALLY hard on myself and try to do 3 things at once-

-think up stories, -dust,

-and say as fast as possible over and over, 'Feng Shui Financial Flow, Feng Shui Financial Flow, Feng Shui Financial Flow.'

GACK, I'm dizzy just typing it.

ELENA: So glad I got that $5k to fix my neck, since it cost me any chance at a half million.

Comment

CODY: Jessica, this is what really happens when you kiss a toad. 🐸

(Have to use this pic every time Cody is voted out.)

Comment

Good morning all! This is the worst part about DE nights, when they turn the dang feeds off for a whole day after! UGH! And I have plans tonight so I'm not going to be home to watch the special episode this evening.

How you all have a wonderful day!

Comment

• LCnSummer
                  LCnSummer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks NicChick

Hope you have a πŸŽ‰ blast 🎊 this evening. We PROMISE we will not 😷 snub or curse πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ you for going out and talking to 'others' when you return.

That's not how we roll. πŸ€“ ....But we do expect pictures.πŸ“Έ

Good Morning All and Happy Friday

Cody is gone-sad that his game worked out the way it did and I've been blaming Jess for his downfall, but now I'm only going to blame her for half of it. After watching him a bit on the feeds, on the show, and in his interview last night on the feeds, I realize that he really, truly was not cut out for this game. Anyone else notice that anything and everything he does is done with definite purpose and extreme swiftness? Just walking from room to room, brushing his teeth, leaving the house etc. he has an end goal and he's going to accomplish it directly and efficiently. Answering questions there's no hemhawing, no mincing words. Short and to the point. Big Brother is all about the long game, you can't hurry yourself though 100 days like that. I think he'd be great on the Amazing Race, not so much on Survivor because there is still a social component there that I'm not sure he's capable of. As for him and Jess, if it's real and it works good for them because that's worth more than all the money in the world. I wish them the best and hope he doesn't end up with a broken heart.

Elena-So, so, so glad she is gone. If I never see her again it will be too soon. Hated her fake, fake, fake interview with Julie Chen, it was like she was doing an audition or something. GAHHHH. I couldn't watch her interview on the feeds cause yuck.

Seriously Matt? You're worried about cereal? I am dubbing him the Fruitloop Floater.

Paul seemed to stay out of the way last night, but I don't think he was in any danger anyway.

Mark-you go big guy! I hate that he's hooked on Elena, I hope he can come out and realize that he's worth more than what she would give. I wouldn't mind seeing him win, on the other hand I think Elena would be with him only if he did.

Jason-so, so, so happy that he won and gets a letter and pics of his family. The positive person in me wants to believe that Christmas threw it because she wanted him to have that letter and pics.

Everyone else-I'd sure be glad if they started to do something. I'm wondering if Derek coming in and the temptation that production has coming is their way to get someone other that Paul to start playing?

Ready to see Zingbot soon I hope, sad that he missed Cody and Elena though-those would have been good ones!
                Last edited by DisMom; 08-18-2017, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• CorgiMom
                  CorgiMom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol... Fruitloop floater... that has me cracking up! BettyBoo needs to find a picture for that!

• Ellee1
                  Ellee1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Since Zingbot was in the audience I thought maybe that today's show would include him. Then I thought 'no, Julie always announces it.' Someone help me make up my minds.

I share your point of view, DisMom, with the exception of Mark winning but then again, I don't know who I want to be the winner.

• LCnSummer
                  LCnSummer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ya, I think Lexie transcribed in last nights LFU's that in her exit 'Answer IPAD Questions Interview' she

'hoped Mark would win so he could buy her an expensive 🎁 gift.' Every thot was centered on what she hoped others might want TO DOOOOOOOO FOR HERRRRrrrrrrrrrr.

Her world is very small, ......Her, herself, and her. Or better yet, Her πŸ™† hair, her lipppπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ssssss, and her bπŸ‘™πŸ‘™bs.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X