This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 19

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning everybody. What the heck is Christmas up to?

Comment

Christmas was making a fake rat for the rat trap they built last night. Yes, it's not jut ants anymore. They apparently have a rat in the kitchen and they built a trap with a big pot.

Comment

Well I can see by the comment sections for several stories (Hollywood Reporter as one example) on Cody's eviction that people have started sharing the fact that the 2nd pre-show friend of Paul's that is in the Big Brother house is... (drum roll)... Alex. It's been obvious since her sudden and drastic alignment with Paul at the beginning and how she is just simply rolling with what he wants done. So with Raven on one side of the house (so to speak) and Alex on the other, Paul is pretty safe to the end. I also do NOT believe that they (Raven or Alex) knows of each others pre-show FRIENDSHIP with Paul.

So Bbfanbb.. if you are still out there.. there is your answer that I have been sitting on for several weeks now.
        Last edited by OutOfTheDarkness; 08-19-2017, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• GoodDoesntAlwaysWin
          GoodDoesntAlwaysWin commented
          Editing a comment
          @OutOfTheDarkness

Thank you for the update. What you say makes sense. I hope TPTB does something about this and perhaps disqualifies Paul. Alison Grodner and crew must display some integrity and investigate this.

This would also explain why Paul has never been on the block, despite being a vet/returning hg.

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol like they don't know. They have minions reading the BB boards. That is well known. Paul is the winner.

• Anyaspapa
          Anyaspapa commented
          Editing a comment
          Are there any sources at all you would share?

Are there any sources we can look at? I have seen no pictures of them together. Also, the Raven/Paul friendship has been debunked and sources say she met him one time where he did pictures with anyone who requested one.

I hope there is no validity to it. I hated the twin twist for just that same reason. Everyone should have the same lack of relationships when entering the game.

Comment

• JeanK
          JeanK commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, we all know Raven is a big fat liar attention "you know what." I don't remember what day but in the last 7 days, I saw Raven tell Matt that her and Paul are pretty close out of the house. It was a lot of code words and the cameras couldn't get off of her fast enough. I didn't get the whole conversation and some of it WAS code words but if it's true, they're more than acquaintances but less than good friends.

• Anyaspapa
          Anyaspapa commented
          Editing a comment
          We also must take into consideration that the second relationship is merely a rumor with no substantiation. It was one post and I still haven't found ANYTHING online supporting it as truth. Second, the Raven thing is still speculation. I merely said I would be disappointed if there was a legitimate relationship prior to gameplay. However, neither twin won, so it doesn't guarantee anything; although the twin relationship wasn't hidden.

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          Anyaspapa I agree. Whether Paul met her once for a photo & she's taken that to blow her million messages to him into a relationship or if she knew him better it didn't guarantee a win for either. Ditto with Alex. It does seem suspect it only is coming out now. If both relationships are true it would have made more sense for Paul to pull those 3 together & get them to pull in a partner each right from the start to form a F6.

In terms of it being fair - BB has never worried about fairness as we've all been witness to over the years. Many aren't fond of siblings or partners in the house or multiple vets.

The way I'm looking at it is - - I was shocked they only sent in one vet in the first place. I was NOT a Paul fan last season BUT by season end I was disappointed Nicole won (someone I loved her first season & couldn't stand last season). Paul played full out as a newbie while Nicole just laid in bed with Corey all summer.So, from my perspective the fact he didn't replicate Nicole's actions (doing nothing) to win -- well I have to give him his due.

Speaking of Nicole .. is she with Victor now? I saw a video where she is shoeless & Victor is clearly the one taping/talking to her calling her babe & how they'll have video for posterity. If she is then that makes 3 BB boyfriends (Hayden, Corey, now Victor) for Nicole.
          Last edited by TTOTambz; 08-19-2017, 07:18 PM.

Here's what we saw while the Feeds were down for a day:

Now here's the excitement last night with the Feeds back up:

Comment

• Livzee
          Livzee commented
          Editing a comment
          Omg... blast from the past

Figures that the HOH was something Christmas has done before.

Comment

I may find out differently after the game but I really don't see Paul having any kind of close relationship with anyone else in the house. He may have meet someone in a casual setting but I just don't see anyone hiding a close relationship for this many days. At some point I feel like we would have caught some type of intimate conversation on the live feeds. Unless they are really good I can't see anyone spending this many days in the house with someone they knew on a close personal level without having a conversation that would tip us off.

I can see them hiding it from the other house guests but not from the live feeders.

Comment

• GoodDoesntAlwaysWin
            Editing a comment
            I wish that were true, aprilshowers, but keep in mind that BB can send live feed conversations to FISH. There are vids out on the Internet that show certain live feed moments that certainly indicate that Paul knew Raven. One vid I saw shows Raven telling Matt that (in the Diary Room) BB asked her why Paul and Victor are on her Instagram. She told Matt that she tried to dance around the subject and "avoid avoid avoid" but she really didn't want BB to know that she's had "deep conversations" with Paul before they entered the house.

So the Paul/Raven relationship hasn't been debunked, contrary to what some are saying. I suggest you do some exploring on the Internet if you still don't know what to think ( that's what I did because I'm a huge believer in truth and transparency--and because I love Big Brother and don't want anything ruining it!).
            Last edited by GoodDoesntAlwaysWin; 08-19-2017, 11:48 AM.

• JeanK
            JeanK commented
            Editing a comment
            I just made this comment up there ^^^ , thank you. It backs up my story even though I couldn't remember the whole conversation.

• Anyaspapa
            Anyaspapa commented
            Editing a comment
            Just as many stories on the internet support that it was one meeting. So, if it hasn't been debunked, it also hasn't been proven either. I suppose the decision to believe one internet story over another rests on whether you like Paul or think the game has been predetermined for him to win.

So did Jason find out he is having another baby? On BBAD last night it sounded like it.

Comment

• kokomogirl
            kokomogirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds like Hollie told him in his HOH letter.

So I was right.... with Jason admitting in his speech that his convo with Mark about getting Paul out and Alex telling derrick that Jason is her ride or die...... Jason just moved up high on the boot list. Expect mark or Jason out this week.

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, sounds like Paul has his laser focused on Jason now.

• herms is here
            herms is here commented
            Editing a comment
            Why would Alex do that. That was dirty game play. So was treating Mark the same way that they treated Cody. I am definitely leaning towards a Mark or Kevin for the win. Kevin would be a good person to take to the final 3.

• Walleye
            Walleye commented
            Editing a comment
            It's 500k and the two or three real schemers are starting to smell it. That's why I'm upset about another twist so late. Let them duke it out. Quit interfering. Truthfully I would have stopped watching at least two years ago if it wasn't for BBU. To me this is a scripted show now. If Paul doesn't win I'll be shocked. They will at least get him to the final 3.

I think Alex was star struck and goofed. It's obvious that her and Jason have each other but don't say it outloud.

Comment

I didn't like Paul last year at all but this year I've grown to respect his play and felt he deserved the win UNTIL I found out and realized the help he's had. Raven and Alex have been a huge help to Paul. They are 2 people that have never gone after Paul and have helped protect him. He didn't need this help. He could have won on his own. I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED. The only thing I can hope for now is a very bitter jury. At least, BB can't control how they vote. ANYONE BUT PAUL!!!

Comment

• Anyaspapa
              Anyaspapa commented
              Editing a comment
              Paul is now talking about targeting Alex, and that doesn't jive with the latest claim. I have found nothing on the internet supporting the claim about Alex and the only thing supporting raven is a single picture taken at a meet and greet. I once met a real celebrity and have the photo.... doesn't mean we are friends.

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              Paul says something different depending on who he is talking to.

• GoodDoesntAlwaysWin
              Editing a comment
              @anyaspapa

Have you seen the live feed videos of Raven's conversation with Matt regarding Paul? Look them up. They are all over the Internet. Read my post from earlier today. I quoted some of what Raven said.

Its not simply a photo that's implicating Paul and Raven. There's more to it then that.

Since they are now planning to target Jason if they can't get Mark, I am hope Mark doesn't get picked to play Veto. I don't want Jason to go home. He is one of my favorites.

Comment

• sea513
              sea513 commented
              Editing a comment
              Jason has really grown on me, too. He is quite funny. The way he gets emotional when talking about his son is endearing.

So when paul talks to Christmas he has one F5. When he talks to Alex he has a different F5. He only has one named alliance and that's with Alex. Which F5 is real? I'd say Alex but that is a wild guess lol.

Comment

• Janlin3503
              Janlin3503 commented
              Editing a comment
              I've been wondering about this too. I know he is protecting himself on all sides, but I can not tell if he is being genuine with any of them. I hate that he is targeting Jason now. And do we even know who Christmas is really targeting?

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              Pretty sure it is Mark this week but not sure long term.

Raven discussing knowing Paul several times is what cemented the rumors for me about Paul and Raven. We'll see if there's more about Alex. She may be more circumspect about what she says than Raven has been. Again, I hope I'm wrong. I want to see a straight up honest game but I can't ignore things that are being said over and over again. There seems to be a lot of smoke. JMO

Comment

• Anyaspapa
              Anyaspapa commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey, I just posted about this; check the next posting on here. Remember, she also talked all the time about Cody hitting on her.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X