Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be voting for Cody for AFP because I think that will tick off the sheep the most. I don't think it will tick Paul off, because he will have the 500K in his pocket that the blind sheep he so easily led helped him get.

Comment

• aprilshowers
      aprilshowers
      Big Brother Addict
      aprilshowers commented
      Editing a comment
      I have seen a lot of folks saying they will vote for him or Jessica just to tick of the others but I just can't vote that way. I have to vote for the person either I think played the best game (if they don't get there) or the player that I enjoyed watching the most. I just got no enjoyment out of watching Cody. If I was going to vote for one of them it would be Jessica because she at least interacted with the others when Cody wasn't there. Cody just isolated himself. I just can't reward that type of game play even to stick it to the sheep.

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel the same
      aprilshowers
      Big Brother Addict
      aprilshowers

• bamabbfan
      bamabbfan
      Big Brother Fan
      bamabbfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Either Jason or Kevin would be my second choice after Cody. I liked both of those two at the beginning. And while I haven't liked everything about their game, I don't think they have been as immature and bullyish or mean as the others that are left in there now. It is just my opinion, I'm clearly a sore loser this year because I don't like how Paul has affected the game. I recognize that it isn't his fault because he can't help that these people are so gullible and seem to have this hero worship for him. But I do think that he could have kept them from being so mean some of the time, but instead chose to fuel it.

I would like to comment on whether or not Paul knew these folks prior to going into the house and possible advantages of that. If I was going to go into the BB house, I would think I would go much further with someone I knew and had strategized with prior to going in there than if I went in to a house with a dozen or so people that I had never met in my life. Think about it, wouldn't y'all want to go in that house already knowing some or one of the other houseguests; especially if you had known prior to going in and had a chance to strategize with them? I know I prefer going most anywhere with a buddy as opposed to walking in to a room of people knowing no one. I'm just sitting here thinking of lots of friends or buddies that I would think could help me go far in such a game as long as all the others had no idea we knew each other prior to going in. I could work on half the other houseguests while he/she work the other half to keep a target off of each our backs, would definitely be an advantage.

Comment

Hey off topic a bit...Is everyone ready for eclipse day. I am in the path of about 99% totality. I have my eclipse glasses so I am ready to go. Hoping the clouds stay away.

If you going to watch, please do it safely.

Comment

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd
        Big Brother Groupie
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, we're excited for our 'partial' tomorrow. I am in PA, so it's supposed to be a 90% eclipse. I watch my grandchildren on Mondays - my little one will be taking a nap, but my 4 yr old granddaughter will be watching. I am making the cereal box one tonight, plus we have the glasses for her. Hope all this hype isn't. just. hype.

• Knssctykelly
        Knssctykelly
        Big Brother Fan
        Knssctykelly commented
        Editing a comment
        Freebyrd, if your grandchild is young, they recommend cutting out a paper plate and adding the glasses to it. The glasses are adult size and the paper plate makes it more kid friendly. GL I hope your grand kid enjoys it. I remember being in kindergarten. We made the cereal box things, so we could view it safely. I am more excited now, since I am an adult. Lol.

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd
        Big Brother Groupie
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        Knssctykelly ~ Thank you for the advice. I will definitely do that with the paper plate. We decided not to say anything to our GD about looking up at the sun - ONLY to look at the homemade box we made. I'm afraid if we tell her not to look into the sky, that's exactly what she will do first! lol

Now they don't believe that Kevin has seven kids? They are all so two faced, it's sickening. I am over all of these people except for Kevin and Jason, and Mark but he is on his way out the door. My vent for the moment. Thank you.

Comment

• Crlillian
        Crlillian
        Big Brother Fan
        Crlillian commented
        Editing a comment
        And I will call out Paul's BS that he was saying about a week ago about Tulsa. I know exactly the place he was talking about and know that he is full of crap. Most of what comes out of Paul's mouth is pure BS.

• herms is here
        herms is here
        Big Brother Groupie
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you magopy . Why are they targeting him? The couple is already split. My favorite are also Mark, Kevin and Jason.

• Luanne
        Luanne
        Big Brother Addict
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        magoopy, I am venting with you. Kevin does not deserve all the back stabbing talk. He has been loyal to his four, Jason, Alex and Paul. I am having a hard time watching this year. I have watched very little feeds since last Wed.

Did you hear Zingbot's Zing for Mark? Thought it was funny. Zingbot said Mark was Bye-Sexual. When Mark tried to get sexual with Elena she said Bye....ZING

Comment

• Crlillian
        Crlillian
        Big Brother Fan
        Crlillian commented
        Editing a comment
        Zingbot dd a 10 days of Christmas song for Christmas in regards to her broken foot.

• magoopy
        magoopy
        Big Brother Addict
        magoopy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I hope they show all of them tonight.

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd
        Big Brother Groupie
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL! I love the ZingBot. My only problem is that I can never quite understand him when he's zinging people. I have to mostly read what he said here in the LFU's. lol

I know what you mean. Last night on BBAD, Josh was even critical of the way Kevin was looking at him.....what the hell is wrong with these people. This is someone that everyone was friends with just a short week ago.

Comment

• bamabbfan
        bamabbfan
        Big Brother Fan
        bamabbfan commented
        Editing a comment
        I think they are just all mean! I wonder if they have friends in their real life, because there aren't any of them that I think I would want to be friends with.

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd
        Big Brother Groupie
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        I was pretty much put off when I read that too. Geez.

• Luanne
        Luanne
        Big Brother Addict
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        I am with all of you.

bamabbfan- I am beginning to wonder if they have any friends. I think Jason stills like him and hates that they are are dishing him. I wish he would not join in.

Even Jason has said some things about Kevin, which really surprised me. Although I think that Jason is paranoid and a little naive in the game and believes what the others are saying about Kevin. The others are all just mean and self righteous, IMHO. Christmas acts so nice to Kevin, even flirting with him and then rips him apart when he is not there.

Comment

I know that there are a decent number of Paul fans here, as for me, I sway back and forth with him. But anyway, I have a sneaking suspicion that Paul is not going to make it to the Finales. I think he will get put on the block and evicted. Just a feeling I have about the remaining HG's and the fact that they can't possibly believe that they could beat Paul in the F-2. No one is THAT stupid...are they? lol.

Comment

• herms is here
          herms is here
          Big Brother Groupie
          herms is here commented
          Editing a comment
          Let's all pray for a Kevin HOH and that TPTB will give him an idea of how much danger he is in.

• Freebyrd
          Freebyrd
          Big Brother Groupie
          Freebyrd commented
          Editing a comment
          @ herms ~ Prayers sent! lol

• kokomogirl
          kokomogirl
          Big Brother Addict
          kokomogirl commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Kevin would nominate 2 of the females so he could keep his bros together. I don't think he'd put Paul OTB which seems to be the only move most people seem to think is a "big move". Me? I think even a predictable move can be a big move if it's the right one to advance yourself. I just don't see Kevin stepping up and making an effort to win anything. Maybe if his back was against the wall, he might try for POV. Otherwise, he's just going to keep doing exactly what he's been doing - nothing other than tell entertaining stories.

If I was in the House, I'd be tired of Kevin too. No matter what anyone is talking about, he has to talk over with a non-relevent topic. He orders people around when he could easily do the task himself. It's a power move for him, to be center of the world. He also uses flattery to make himself be liked. But when you're locked in a limited world, you can't escape each other, so you make nice when you want to but unload behind the back.

Honestly, how many of us dislike a boss or co-worker, but are nice to their face, and talk about them behind the back. We do it with family members too. So not surprised they do it in the House. These people are not just strangers, but competition for a half million. Frankly Matt's the most normal person in there. The rest are either nuts, performers, or super alpha achievers.

I keep seeing Cody at the top of favorite players, but when I saw Jillian in 9th place just gotta question the ratings. I expect Jason will win fan fave since once he's voted out his number will rise. This season reminds me of Vanessa season where I had nobody I liked, but there was enough game play and shifting groups to keep me interested. Steve was that wild card. Will Josh be the one or will Raven ride her dying body past the finish line?

Comment

• Crlillian
          Crlillian
          Big Brother Fan
          Crlillian commented
          Editing a comment
          Raven will probably outlive all of us. My mom suffered from a few of Raven's ailments and lived into her 60's and it was a brain tumor that claimed her life and not the other ailments.

• Walleye
          Walleye
          Big Brother Addict
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          When Raven is 90 she will be at the Mayo Clinic being studied having survived 67 diseases.

• CubbyBrother
          CubbyBrother
          Big Brother Groupie
          CubbyBrother commented
          Editing a comment
          I've seen those popularity polls, too. I don't think, for a second, that Jillian punching in at #9 is any indication of how those participating in the polls feel about HER. Of those out of the house, only Megan is lower. What the poll indicates is the negative overall attitude to the bottom SEVEN in the poll...in order---Jason, Alex, Christmas, Josh, Paul, Matt and Raven. I will be interested to see if the father to be Jason takes any steps up in the poll tomorrow or Tuesday, with a broader audience now knowing his wife is expecting.

Watching American Ninja Warrior and thinking Cody could easily complete the course in record time.

BTW, I can completely see Cody winning AFP this season. The silent majority of America LOVES him.

Comment

OMG Jason's reaction to finding out he would be a Dad for the second time brought me to tears. The houseguests reaction also spoke to how well liked he is by everyone. Most touching moment of the season thus far.

Comment

• Luanne
          Luanne
          Big Brother Addict
          Luanne commented
          Editing a comment
          My favorite moment of the show. My favorite moment of the season is when he talked to Holly and told her that in the BB house you had to pay attention to all the little things that people, did, said and liked. He said that he has not done that with her and he promised her that when he got home, he would pay attention to the small things. (not exact words but the jest of it.)

• aprilshowers
          aprilshowers
          Big Brother Addict
          aprilshowers commented
          Editing a comment
          I saw that too Luanne. He sound like an awesome husband and dad.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo
          Big Brother Addict
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Jason is naughty boy, but a good man. But his kid behavior would annoy the heck out of me.

I knew Paul wouldn't be able to keep quiet about the names Kevin threw out there. smh

Paul does good at deflecting naming names.

Comment

Well, I'm about ready to cancel feeds. They're having a lively conversation and we get 4 screens of Kevin alone in the hammock. Argh! CBS. I can still get a flavor from BBAD now I know this group too well.

Comment

The ONLY thing to look forward to in the next 24 hours is to see what infliction Raven is going to claim after the solar eclipse tomorrow. Granted BB will probably keep them locked in the house during it. But I can see Raven still claiming she is starting to go blind from it OR that it some how affected her stomach pacemaker.

What infliction do you think she will claim due to it?

Comment

• joniw1
          joniw1
          Big Brother Groupie
          joniw1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hysterical!! But I thought the samething. She will start talking in a different language or a different accent.

Maybe Kevin will turn into a warewolf eat all the other HG and end up winning the 500,000.00

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X