This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 22

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning all. The irony of Paul complaining about some of the HGs being attention whores did not escape me.

Comment

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      Add telling Kevin he DOES NOT talk to the cameras to that.

• LCnSummer
      LCnSummer commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, but but GEO,... he IS less of one this year right? (<'

At least we've not seen him crying under a bush in the back yard.

Thanks BB UPDATES for the Birthday Wishes. Very sweet of you all.

Comment

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy Birthday joniw1 !! 🎉🎉 Hope it's an awesome one!!

• ~smee~
      ~smee~ commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy, happy, happy !!!

• bamabbfan
      bamabbfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy Birthday to you!

Good Morning All~

After watching Jason get his letter and me crying tears of joy with him I am going to *wish*and *hope* that at the very least he get AFP. I'd love to see him final 2, but barring small miracles I know that's out. I also want to point out something about that moment on our other HG's.

*soapbox warning* In that moment, even if it were ever so brief, the game went away and what we had were a group of true to life human beings. Tears, hugs, and smiles were there in support of Jason. More than once I've defended Paul when he's been called some pretty vile names and what I noticed the other night is that he was genuinely happy for Jason and was right there for him, and I don't think any of that was game. These young people in this house are just that-young. They do and say goofy things that we shake our heads at and make us question what is wrong with them. But when things get real, good(new baby) or bad(broken foot), we see that they aren't so awful. I know it doesn't take them long to return back to their regular nasty selves, but it is good to see those real moments when we have the chance. *soapbox over*

I think the tempting tree is going to mess up some plans. I originally liked the temptations but like everything else it got old and so will this. Not a fan.

Starshine and LCnSummer ~~Thank you for the help on trying to get my pretty pictures, I usually post on my laptop so that would be the reason I just have the standard 11 faces with which I can express myself If I'm ever inclined to feel more Artsy Fartsy I'll have to use my iPhone , in the meantime I'll just enjoy your pretty pictures.
    Last edited by DisMom; 08-22-2017, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      DisMom I noticed that about the HG too. It was a pleasant moment for me to see that as well.

Good Morning!

Christmas will be up early today. She gets her cast off for a walking boot.

Any more activity on the real rat? Have they seen him anymore or caught him?

Comment

• DisMom
      DisMom commented
      Editing a comment
      herms is here ~ since I want Paul in the finals I wouldn't like that, but I would see the "poetic justice" in it. I can hear Kevin now "I brought you in this house, I can take you out,"

• Walleye
      Walleye commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol DisMom excellent quotage.....

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL DisMom!! ~ You made me laugh today. Thanks!

Sounds like from Christmas talk she is plans to go to F2 with Paul and she thinks she will beat him. Would she?

Comment

• herms is here
      herms is here commented
      Editing a comment
      Paul would definitely win over her. Especially if he can avoid the block. The only person that I feel could possibly win against him is Kevin, especially if he avoids the block as well. Have we ever had a season where there were two players that weren't on the block?

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      Count me in as the 7th person to feel that Paul would beat anyone he was sitting along side of in the F-2. Actually, Walleye said it almost exactly what I was thinking to myself.

• Mary4BB
      Mary4BB commented
      Editing a comment
      I might see Cody voting for Christmas. He would probably vote anyone (except Josh) over Paul.

Especially since he would know it would just be an F you to Paul and not affect outcome.

Good Afternoon BBU'rs

Just peekin in ... have been busy, busy all day so far and still have way too much to do (I swear while I'm working at it, someone sneaks more things onto my 'to-do list' because it sure seems to keep growing even whilst I'm checking things off!! lol)

Looks like things are much the same in the BB House... was hoping to log on to find a surprise twist had knocked them all (and their plans) for a loop

Okie dokie...time to get back to the grind... will have one eye here in BBU via my phone though Have a good'un y'all!

Comment

Oh Raven, Raven, Raven..going on and on and on about somebody hiding her bracelet. And of course who is she blaming now?? Kevin.
      I think she hid her own bracelet!!!!
      Last edited by magoopy; 08-22-2017, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• Crlillian
        Crlillian commented
        Editing a comment
        I got a chuckle hearing Raven go on the other day about how ashamed Jessica should be for having sex in the house. Does she not realize that the others know that she and Matt have been having sex also?

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        When she took it off it said.... 'Free at Last!' ....and ran and hid behind the coffee maker....much like the dish that ran away with the spoon. . Regarding everyone knowing about the Raven/Matt sex, Paul walked in on them I think last night or night before and told Christmas and he said Raven's makeup was running down her face.

There are 7 people in the house and the excitement level is as high as if there only 3 left. BORING😪😪

Comment

• Crlillian
        Crlillian commented
        Editing a comment
        Aren't there 9 left?

• joniw1
        joniw1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yeah 9. LOL.That's even worst

• Crlillian
        Crlillian commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with how boring they are. Imagine the next few weeks....zzzzzzzzzzz

I haven't been watching this season like I have in the past. The Paul Show is not what I signed up for. I finally made myself sit down and catch up with the episodes tonight. I was 2 behind. I could have guessed where we are right now without even watching. It could have been anyone who won the HOH and none of them would have the brains to put Paul up and get him out. Giving him immunity for the first 3 weeks was the most blatant scripting I have ever seen on BB and it has completely ruined this season for me. My favorites are actually still in the house but I can't even get excited about that because I KNOW in the end it will be Paul... It's the most pointless and predictable season ever. I might be done.

Comment

• QuackAttack
        QuackAttack commented
        Editing a comment
        Right with you. Couple the blatant Paul favoritism by CBS (heard a rumor his lawyer Mom was involved with this) with the lobotomized sheep posing as houseguests and you get the most unwatchable season of BB ever. Bring back Dan and Evil Dick!

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        Aww, Jankinonya, I envy you because you still have your faves in the house yet! Don't give up...Anything could happen in the BB house! lol

• Mary4BB
        Mary4BB commented
        Editing a comment
        And me too. CBS has one more season to get their s**t together, give us BIG BROTHER not Days of Their Drives (yep, as in sex), or I do believe I am done.

All the love and good feels to BBU, though!

His lawyer Mom was involved in getting him back in the house?!?! How in the world did that transpire. There must be a good story behind that. Maybe people are afraid to put him on the block because his Mom will sue them! Only kidding. I'm sure they have no idea.

Comment

Let's see, every morning Christmas and Jason would race around on dew covered astroturf and nary a 'Stop That! and we know how well that turned out. Now they're bored outa their gourds and anything they do gets a warning. Guess they (or the attorneys) moved Mama Marie into the control booth. The inmates used to get booze to get them loosened up. This crowd gets narcotics in their water to slow them down.

Come on, give them Jengo, cards, Playdoh, anything!! Although the "Do the Best Cody Imitation" contest was amusing, it is only good for a couple minutes. Watching Kevin wander around and realize he can't have a normal conversation like the rest are.

Sounds like HOH is going to be major? Endurance, cartoons, or some mystery thing?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X