This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 27

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning everybody. Well that was fun last night. I can't wait until tomorrow when Jason doesn't use the veto. Can everybody keep things quiet until tomorrow? Will Matt and Raven get wind of the veto not being used?

Comment

Morning all,

Watched a scene of Raven and Matt talking after the veto. I think Jason not using the veto is going to be anti-climatic, with Matt campaigning to be sent to jury, and the two of them getting in their last "licks" before the separation. I have never seen a group of more disinterested house guests. Meanwhile, Paul is the only one continuing to play hard, making sure Alex and Jason can't scheme, pushing Josh as the next HoH, in order to set him up to shoot Alex or Jason, and Alex and Jason appear willing to go along with the plan. Where did they find these people?

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it's funny their main argument to Jason is he will lose two jury votes when in actuality Matt said it would be best for Jason's game to leave noms the same, so I think Matt would give him props for it instead of being bitter. Raven maybe not but she does know it's smarter to break them up so I don't think she's gonna be as bitter as Paul and Co. are hoping.

I really hope that Jason sticks to his guns and leaves the noms the same. I know they are not through pushing him to put Kevin up but I for once just want someone in this house to do something other than what Paul tells them to do.

We all know no matter what Jason does, unless Alex (or Kevin if he is still there) wins, he will end up on the block next week. Jason seems to be one of the most genuine folks in the house and he really thinks he is safe with Paul. I really with these folks would start comparing notes. I think Paul deserves to win, but really wish someone would at least think about putting him on the block.

So watching Paul, Josh and Xmas are definitely who he wants to take to F3. Kevin thinks he is in a final 4 with Alex, Jason and Paul so Paul would be safe with a Kevin HOH but Christmas and Josh would be in danger.

And correct me if I am wrong but has anyone seen Raven and Matt even talked to Jason since he won the VETO. I saw Raven asks Paul if they were still OK but have not seen Raven or Matt up in the HOH room trying to talk to Jason.

Comment

• Luanne
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        I do not think they have. Last night he mentioned that Matt and Raven have not taken a shower in the HOH room.

• Lexie
        Lexie commented
        Editing a comment
        They debated whether they should go up and talk to him last night.... the convo was basically .... them asking each other if they should go, they couldn't decide, so they decided they would ask Paul what they should do.

• SmilemakerRDH
        SmilemakerRDH commented
        Editing a comment
        Matt told Paul he wanted to seem the opposite of pushy..so the fewer words the better. Which of course Paul was all for. Matt thinks it will work better in his favor if he doesn't bug him and stays quiet.

These people......my head is spinning

Comment

• Luanne
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        I was so upset last night. Why no one can see what is going on is mind blowing. For weeks on end, the talk has been about getting, Cody, Mark, Elena, Matt and Raven out. Now this week when Kevin's best friend in the house gets HOH, they expect Jason to put Kevin up so they can vote him out. I hope Jason stands firm and does not give them what they want.

I have never seen a group of people so willing to go to jury or lose to others. I am just baffled! Josh does have some doubts about Paul and so does Jason but other than those brief flickers in the light bulb we are unfortunately going to see Paul walk to the finish line. These people!

Comment

• Luanne
        Luanne commented
        Editing a comment
        I do not think Kevin will win HOH, but would love that and would jump for joy if he did.

• herms is here
        herms is here commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you nannicarol , if it is another question HOH I hope that Kevin pulls out the win. Then instead of talking smack about him they will be kissing his butt. I think that Jason will keep to his guns about keeping the nominations the same.

• belle1
        belle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        As I said last night, I have faith that Jason won't put Kevin up as replacement nom. Given last night he just might get the 'studs' and stand his ground. BTW studs is an old southern word meaning stubborn.

Donation made to help the cause. Thanks for all your hard work Lexie and other mods/live feed posters!

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

• Lexie
        Lexie commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much!!!

Just a thought about Kevin and why he doesn't do a whole lot as far as as cooking...My husband could just about be a twin to Kevin. Some men, are extremely old fashioned and raised in a household where his Mom did all of the cooking while he was growing up. My hubby does not cook. At all. During our 24 years together, he has cooked scrambled eggs for me 2 times after I came home from the hospital. 2 times!!! lol Some men just aren't cut out for that sort of thing - Now, I TOTALLY agree with those who have said that "Hey, Kevin claims to be a stay-at-home Dad. He should be able to cook as well!" My answer is YES! Absolutely! However, this is what confuses me as well, because Kevin doesn't cook! Weird. All I can say is that I guess his wife is / or WAS ok with that at one time or another. Bottom line: Some men just aren't into cooking - they still believe that a good woman will do that for you. Ugh! lol Like I said - my hubby does not cook. Ever. I knew this going in to our marriage and accepted it from day #1. BUT, if he was at home watching our children all day instead of having a regular 9-5 job, then I would expect him to prepare dinner and other meals throughout the day b/c that just goes along with the job, you know?

Comment

• Freebyrd
        Freebyrd commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, the only other thing I can think of with Kevin is that he delegates chores to his children at home and they are the ones who do almost everything around the house. That theory, to me, makes the most sense by the way he seems to do the same in the BB house. But still, I do like Kevin and I am definitely rooting for him to get as far as possible in this house.

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        It's not just the cooking with Kevin. If he's sitting he always asks others to do stuff for him like turning out lights. It's a way of subtly controlling people. The king and his subjects.

• sdkgeo
        sdkgeo commented
        Editing a comment
        Kevin does insist on doing all the laundry though. He seems to take offense when others want to do their own.

Why aren't Christmas and Josh talking to Kevin. That is so rude and mean. That is one aspect of the game that I don't like. The fact that they isolate the person that they want to eliminate. Christmas was so close to Kevin at one point, what turned him against him? Is it that he may have met Derricks? They are going to feel really foolish when they realize that he is a stay at home dad. Do you think that if he did talk game to Derricks that he is trying to play like him? I really hope so because Derricks pulled out a win when it counted. Go Kevin, hang in there.

Comment

Oh my, did you hear Jason's story of the break-in at his farmhouse? Holly comes home, sees the door kicked in and stuff strewn all over the place, including her jewelry box and SHE CALLS HIM to demand what's wrong with him that he would do such damage!! Funny and sad that her first assumption is that Jason would do to his own home this when he's angry.

There's more to the tale, but at the end of his telling it, he said the name of the guy who was eventually caught for it. Bam, camera goes to Matt & Raven in the pool, then HOH lockdown. Weird timing, but lockdown probably just for have nots.

Comment

Hands down Paul deserves to win a if these fools don't wake up. He is leading the lambs to the slaughter! As someone previously stated I wish the houseguests would compare notes. Paul has final deals with each of the twosomes. Jeesh!

Comment

• OhThisHouse
            OhThisHouse commented
            Editing a comment
            Paul will loose to ever he takes to F2. Jury full of newbys and with those in jury now, know and see Paul leading the charge. I predict, if he gets to F2. He looses, even if other house guest is the owl.

• Freebyrd
            Freebyrd commented
            Editing a comment
            OhThisHouse - OMGoodness LOL! you posted about Paul: " I predict, if he gets to F2. He looses, even if other house guest is the owl." lmao. That was funny & cracked me up! Oh, geez, I don't know...I've been thinking that he would beat anyone who goes to F-2 with him except Alex. Alex is one tough cookie that I don't think Paul would win over. But the rest...???? The reason I believe Paul would win is because everyone genuinely seems to like him except Cody.

• OhThisHouse
            OhThisHouse commented
            Editing a comment
            Freebyrd, I agree, he should win as he has played 24/7, even while sleeping. He should even beat Alex, but think jury will remember from early on, A VET.

Does anyone know what that whole paragraph that is tatooed on Matt's right arm says? I was just curious. It's an aweful lot of writing.

Comment

• Freebyrd
            Freebyrd commented
            Editing a comment
            lmao @ Walleye - If you wouldn't have said you were just kidding, I might have believed you!

• Mariar
            Mariar commented
            Editing a comment
            Some one said that it is the lyrics to a Boys to Men song. That is why he has to put the bandaid on it.

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            From what I understand, it's:

Lyrics to a Boyz to Men song, "A Song for Mama":

"You taught me everything
            Everything you've given me
            I'll always keep it inside
            You're the driving force in my life, yeah
            There isn't anything
            Or anyone that I could be
            And it just wouldn't feel right
            If I didn't have you by my side."

Message to pburnsie: Thank you for posting the pics in the LFU's. Much appreciated! (I am so bored right now...I have no idea what to make for dinner and all my cleaning & housework is done.) I am missing RealityBites right now - She always had a suggestion for dinner . Dianne, we love and miss you here at BBU. RIP.

Comment

• Lexie
            Lexie commented
            Editing a comment
            I think of her often ... especially when the BB season begins...   ❤️

• LCnSummer
            LCnSummer commented
            Editing a comment
            @Freebyrd

Having her in our lives surely made our Big Brother experience better. She was so much fun, full of grace and exceptional humor.

It is so precious to remember a person who impacted our lives as she did.

• KennyERJ
            KennyERJ commented
            Editing a comment
            It's easy to mix up names, let me say that first because I'm not trying to diminish anyone's thoughts. RealityBites was one of my best friends on this site and so I remember her like it was yesterday. Her real name was Denise Ritter. Sadly, her and her husband were murdered by their one and only child, their son Jonathan, who then killed himself. A whole family wiped out in a matter of seconds. If I remember correctly, it was Mod Purrwing that delivered the sad news to me. I was and am still devastated by the absence of her presence on this site. R.I.P. Denise! Love you and miss your presence!
            Last edited by KennyERJ; 08-27-2017, 10:48 PM.

I just wonder how many are screaming at their tv every time these boneheads don't figure out what Paul is doing. Can't believe it's gone on so long!

Comment

I have never seen a house full of clueless people before....still think we should call this season the Paul show...cant believe they dont talk to each other and compare notes.....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X