This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - August 29

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning all

Comment

Morning All.
      I also read the disgusting, vile thing Jason said about Kevin's wife and daughters. These people are horrible. Every last one of them. If these are the type of people CBS are choosing to play BB then I don't know how much longer I will be watching. They have turned BB into a game of HATE.

Comment

Good morning all....don't know if what people are saying here about Jason and Kevin's wife, etc. is true. I do know that I watch Big Brother, watch live feed, watch BBAD and come to this site to escape the harshness of all that's going on in our world. However, I'm not able to escape anything because BB this season has examples of all the types of people I try to avoid. It doesn't feel like the usual BB show. It's almost harder to watch than the news every night. I guess I like happy shows...feel good shows....happy ending shows....shows that challenge our minds .....shows where we use intellect and not cruelty to get our way.....and not rewarding people who are despicable and bullies and have no regard or empathy for others. I know..."It's just a show". It's not real life. Then why does it hurt so much to watch?

Comment

• Snazzie
          Snazzie commented
          Editing a comment
          Great thoughts, I recall the first show and those after where the players grew vegetables, washed clothes by hand. been with the show every year and this is like watching some of the horrible things happening in the news. Just so not fun or entertaining. People can apologize too easily after saying and doing the worse things, but that doesn't make it okay or acceptable. CBS has even taken it to staging this behavior.

• Daisygirl
          Daisygirl commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. Tough this year. I was thinking what if they did all female/all male cast? or all people over 60? that would be funny I think- imagine people like Renny? Remember she was the Mom of the house and always cooked. I loved when they were able to garden and do other things to occupy their time

• bamabbfan
          bamabbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Now that's a thought! All more mature folks, not these star wannabe, young kids (young adults I guess, but they act like kids). 40+, maybe even 50+ folks. That would be so much better than what we have had here!

Good Morning all my BBU friends-

joniw1- you are so right. This year has been a hard year to watch. At the beginning I just thought I had out grown BB, but now I think it is just the type of people CBS chose. I hope and pray that this is not how all the younger generation act. I do not see any of that within my large family. The language they use, the lack of respect, having sex on tv live feeds, I could go on and on. When the first interviews came out, I had high hopes for this season. The doorbell rang and all my hopes went out the window. My personal opinion is that Paul pushes a lot of the hate and over the top behavior..

I hope we hear from Lexie soon, continued prayers for her.

Comment

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm worried about Lexie too.

Good Morning All, I was all set to write a negative about the housesguests behaviors and thought that with all that is going on in the world I should try to promote the positive. This is a great website, the hgs, do at times, make me laugh and aren't we lucky to have a roof over our heads and the ability to read and post here?

Comment

• Luanne
          Luanne commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, I need to remember this.....

• Freebyrd
          Freebyrd commented
          Editing a comment
          Good morning Ladychef ~ Yes - Absolutely!

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, this is a good lesson for me......

Thanks Luanne and Joniw1. It's nice to read that others feel as I do. I'm not old fashioned by any means but this year and this group...especially Paul and Alex and Josh, are not watchable. I try to discuss what's happening on BB with my family and friends who only watch the TV shows of BB. They have a different perspective because they don't see the hours of cruelty and hate. So they asked me why I subject myself to it? Turn it off...walk away...don't watch bbad or the feeds...and I'm going to try it. However.......having watched BB since its first year...At least I have BBU!

Comment

I remember early in the show when Jason thought it was funny to say he wanted to slam the toilet seat on Jessica's head. He also talked about how when he was a young guy (16) doing ranch work he was held down and horse manure was shoved in his mouth as a 'funny' joke. So he grew up having to have a rough tough edge as protection and fitting in. Add in his impulsive nature and he says things I'm sure he regrets later on. But, when you raise kids, you do need to restrain yourself. He's obviously a hard working, caring man, but he has to keep a tighter rein on his mouth - kids hear and see everything.

The most troubling thing I keep thinking is his story about the break-in at his home when Holly's first instinct at seeing a kicked in door and over turned drawers was to blame him via a phone call. We've seen him break things like a lamp (and a woman's foot) in the BB House by horsing around, but this showed anger. Why would Holly assume he would act that way if she hadn't seen it before. He followed up the story telling how he had demanded that when the guy was caught that he be allowed some time alone to exact his revenge.

Not saying he's a danger and it's evident that Holly adores him, but he does need to tamp down his reckless wild side. He's soon gonna be 40 with two kids and needs to think of the example he sets for them. I always hope that people learn and grow from their life experiences and do wish the best for Jason. But he does need to listen when he gets advice and not let feel it challenges his masculinity to be criticized.

I did like the way he spoke to Kevin last night. It was a man to man 'ya crossed the line' moment. He needs to be open to being on the other side of the lecture.

​​​​​​

Comment

Josh has Paul's number but is waiting to out-Paul Paul. It should be fun to see Grasshopper battle with Master Po.

Comment

• DisMom
              DisMom commented
              Editing a comment
              It's gonna be good. Love Paul, but I think seeing him squirm is going to be fun.

• Walleye
              Walleye commented
              Editing a comment
              This would be really entertaining lol.

• birdiefriend
              birdiefriend commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, Josh does have a brain, though he hides it well. I've been watching him and he watches, listens and thinks. Hopefully, before it's too late he will act. He tries to tell Christmas some of his thinking and she just 'soothes' him so he doesn't interfere with 'their plans'. I hope he wins HoH soon, his last letter from home had a big impact on his behavior, hopefully another one would too !

Wonder TPTB will give Matt the 'you're gonna lose your stipend' lecture if you continue to be in defiance. He hasn't reached the Chima stage where property is destroyed, but an extra eviction vote isn't much of a punishment since he knows he's going. When Paulie did his Pout Out, they obviously said something to him in the DR that got his butt in gear (and in view 😎).

And Kevin complains about it when he's admitted he tried to sneak food to eat in the toilet room. 😒

Comment

• DisMom
              DisMom commented
              Editing a comment
              Anytime I think of Paulie I just see him crying in the pies....and of course the booty

• geoteach
              geoteach commented
              Editing a comment
              If they do not follow the rules (any rules) then their weekly stipends should be lowered for each infraction and it stays at the lower amount throughout the remainder of the season. They signed up for this. Follow all rules!

Good Morning All

I'm so tired, tired, tired of this season. Tired of the meanness and hatefulness, the taunting, the teasing, the bullying. I've upheld Paul's "game" all the way through, but I'm even tired of that now too.

The negative is outweighing the positive more and more.

The only positive is getting to be a member of BBU.

OT: I want to remind everyone to say prayer if you pray, send good thoughts and energy into the universe, or whatever your way of wishing well upon the world may be...our neighbors to the south are hurting and need all the love the world can give them.

Comment

Betty Boo, I am surprised too that TPTB haven't called him out on this harder.

Comment

• LCnSummer
                LCnSummer commented
                Editing a comment
                They are to busy watching Moe, Larry, and Curly be three stooges.n.stuff.

Does anyone have flashback time/date for Jason's comment about Kevin's wife?

Comment

• purrwing
                purrwing commented
                Editing a comment
                Start at 3:32pm cam 2 on 8/28

If anyone needs/wants a good laugh at our HG's, go over to Youtube and check out BB19 The Saga episode 7, it's hilarious and it pegs how most of us feel. (Sorry I didn't post the link, don't want to break da' rules )

Comment

I read where Alex and Paul were laughing over the remarks about Kevin's family but from what I have Read Kevin is not aware of it. Would make sense why he is friendly with Jason still. I doubt Paul or Alex have played that card yet.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X