Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't posted anything this season, just been following the posts, following the updates and watch a lot of BBAD, and in general like most of you, being rather disgusted by the season. I am probably a lot older than most of you. Let's just say my oldest son is Kevin's age. Wow, now you know! Any how, my son cooks, in fact, he cooks a lot more than I do, in his home,. No reason any man can't cook at least enough to get by. So Kevin has his faults and shortcomings; maybe isn't suited for BB, hasn't adapted to it for sure. But the things they have done have gone too far. Alex is a nasty person. I don't really know who there is to root for at this point. As others have mentioned, it is rather ironic that Josh, of all people, seems to be the one who sees what Paul's end game is. It really should be obvious at this point. I started out liking Paul early in the season. It's getting difficult to overlook his obnoxious behavior. Guess for most of us this season can't come to an end soon enough. We always hope next year will be better.

Comment

• Luanne
      Luanne commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sure BB20 (if back) will be better. Do not let this be your only post this year.

• Snazzie
      Snazzie commented
      Editing a comment
      Your thoughts are shared with many. Seems like such a waste. Wish they would close up production and say sorry no one worthy. BYE

Good morning all- Like many of you, I am not watching a lot of feeds. Still reading and enjoying all your thoughts on the game and house guest.

There has been several stories in the media about Jason. I feel so sorry for his family. I think deep down, he is a good guy. He thought coming onto BB would give him more opportunties to further his career with Olie. Unfortunately, because he came on BB and did not watch what he was putting out there, he has reduced his opportunties. Do not get me wrong, no excuse for the things he has said.

Alex, Alex, I was pulling for you but you decided you did not want to play BB. You just turned into a mean girl.

Josh has finally realized Paul is aligned with the others but it does not seem to worry him. He has a good read on the house, but I can not pull for him because of his actions.

Paul, just can't.

Raven, do not let me get started.

Kevin will not and can not win BB.

Christmas- There are a few things I do not like about her but minor. I admire the way she has handled her foot injury. I know that it has to be so hard sometimes but she just keeps on. Seeing her pull herself up those stairs backward the first week after her surgery was amazing. Coming in second in the sword HOH was something to watch. (Was that the longest endurance HOH this year?) Watching how she is socially playing the game. She said that she thought she could have played in the OTEV comp and I believe she would have given it her all. If she makes F3, do not write her off in the physical final comps. Some of them have not been very bad. Guess I may have to pull for her.

I saw a video of her pressing 250lbs and doing squats of 200 lbs. For such a small lady, that is something. If they continue to put vets in the game, I hope she gets another shot.

Comment

• Luanne
      Luanne commented
      Editing a comment
      Ladychef- guess I missed the things she instigates with Kevin. If she being a mean girl, I have no one to root for. I agree with you about Paul. In my book, even though he is not the one doing the bulling, he is worst. I can not like or pull for someone that stirs things up, pushes others to get into fights and laughs about it. I can not pull for Paul. He was mean last year also.

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      I keep recalling the season Jun won and it was crickets in the audience since she and the runner-up were so disliked. The two girls looked at each other and both commented how quiet it was, barely any even polite applause after winner was announced. I know CBS seeds the audience now with employees so doubt we'll have a repeat, but over 10 yrs and that moment hasn't left me.

• Snazzie
      Snazzie commented
      Editing a comment
      Luanne I still don't get why she went all crazy yesterday over Kevin and the pool, she just would not let up on the Kevin. Then later read she dumped bacon on the floor saying Josh was asking too many questions. Who does that?

FYI, There will be a Friday, 9/15, BB Show, but none on Sunday, 9/17, due to Emmy show.
    Last edited by BettyBoo; 08-30-2017, 01:49 PM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

• Luanne
      Luanne commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the information.

It the beginning of the season I thought that Josh was meatball, but he has grown and is one of my favorites along with zero Kevin. If he gets HOH I hope that he puts up Paul.

Comment

Alex and Jason are really going to be in for a rude awakening Thursday night if Alex doesn't win HOH. They are really convinced they are going to the F3 with Paul.

They are in the HOH room counting Jury votes. Still way too early for that.

Comment

Alex thinks Jason and everyone else needs to follow everything she says. If they dont, thats her target. So tired of this controlling twit. I hope she goes next week. Also, Josh has a great read on the house. Hope he wins HOH and sends her to jury

Comment

Are they planning on ostracized Kevin until he goes home? If so that is truly uncalled for. I hope that Josh or Kevin win HOH. I did like Jason, but not anymore since he is following Alex's lead. He still isn't speaking to Kevin correct?

Comment

Does anyone listen to Rob has a podcast? Tonight he had Randy Bailey from Survivor on. OMG! The last 5 minutes were HYSTERICAL!! Randy can definitely rival Josh for pot banging. Even if you don't want to listen to the whole thing, fast forward to the last 5 minutes when Taran Armstrong inserted foot in mouth. I'm still not sure if it was a joke or not.

Comment

I just realized that I don't care anymore about who wins. This vitriol has gotten too much for me. Bring on Survivor!!!

Comment

Hey ((((( BBU Friends )))))

Random πŸ’­ thought from a Shooting 🌠

Am I the last πŸ” (peep) to notice that this seasons HOH room is the old 2nd HOH room from, you know, the season that had the 2 HOH's?

Searching for Veto cards. Shout Out to James for his epic trashing of the house last year during this comp.

I seem to recall last year pillows were the first place people looked.

where did Paul get the Pau Magau? (Macaw; loved his use of Pablo last season)

Donor πŸ’³ ... Did you know that in the time it took me to find that emoji, someone can sign up as an organ donor? (from a PSA commercial during the show)

Speaking of Cowboy Up ... Why isn't Jason wearing Wranglers? Know what I'm saying. IMHO nuttin' better than a HINEY in Wranglers. OH MY!!!

Kevin brushing his teeth AND hair????? (with his toothbrush. πŸ€‘ <--- How much does it cost to recover from trench-mouth?)

Matt eating cereal that's been sitting in milk a while ... UGH when cereal even begins to get soggy, I just can't.

And Yes I've totally lost it. The old πŸ₯š is cracked

K, shutting up now. But first: It's a bummer watching the shows in California when y'all have already gone. Guess I'll grab the broom and clean up around here. Who supplied the popcorn tonight? Where was @KennyERJ sitting? Maybe he left a little Rum in his drum. Awwww, just like Juliet not finding even a single πŸ’§ in Romeo's vile of poison.

OK I'm done
                Last edited by Starshine; 08-31-2017, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• lisains
                  lisains commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It is hard here in CA - everyone has seen it as we are just seeing or hearing lol
                  love your post

• LCnSummer
                  LCnSummer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  πŸ˜¬πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜†πŸ’ž πŸ“’ I've not watched tonight's show, but I am betting your post will be WAY more entertaining! TouchΓ©.n.Bravo.n.Stuff.πŸ‘πŸΌ

• Mary4BB
                  Mary4BB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That was a delightful trip through your stream of consciousness. I thought it was LCnSummer at first, wondered where the font play went, then saw LC's comment. Scrolled back up, and lo and behold, it's Starshine! (This is 100% percent a compliment, ya know)

Thanks for the lightness in the midst of this all too dark season!

lisains Maybe we can start up a leftcoast Crew! LCnSummer could design the Crew tattoo, master creator that she is.

Dull disclosure: Henna is about as far as I'll go with the tatt thing and my only experience with a Crew is watching the races during the Olympics.

LCnSummer I πŸ™‡ to the Master!

Mary4BB yes, I do know and am honored. Thank you.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X