Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope, they are after Jason or Alex

• Mary4BB
          Mary4BB commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep you're so right, SmilemakerRDH. Bigger poop if it's Jason.

How could she possibly win that comp

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
          SmilemakerRDH commented
          Editing a comment
          They all threw it and 'accidentally' let off their buttons to soon is what it sounds like. Mad a mockery of the competition basically

I think Jason is target

Comment

• Mary4BB
          Mary4BB commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, yeah. She's gonna make a BIG move like her last HOH and target whoever Paul wants. Jason moves ahead of Kevin cuz he will and can fight. Game wise, not bi**h wise like Josh was "fighting" Mark.

Kevin freaking out & Paul tells him to relax -stay in room & read bible. He asks if he'll be nom'd & Paul says no, relax, trust me. Then Paul gets an exuberant Raven jumping up & down hugging him. Paul tells her "see, I told you I had you". Raven says "after noms I'm sleeping upstairs".

So, now the goal will be to keep Jalex calm so they don't pick an apple. If they do that then it's guaranteed one of Jalex will leave this week. Although I don't particularly have a favorite this season I would like to see Raven win POV just so we get the karma of her leaving Jalex on the block & payback. Does that make me a mean girl?

Comment

was the HOH shown on the feeds? I don't understand...

Comment

• ophelia__
            ophelia__ commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks, you two.

• TTOTambz
            TTOTambz commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey ophelia__ what part of Canada are you in (Toronto gal here)

• ophelia__
            ophelia__ commented
            Editing a comment
            a small off-grid island on the BC coast for me.

๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ 261 responses ๐Ÿ it says on the "Episode 31 ๐Ÿ Discussion" on the Main Page. Sounds like ๐Ÿ some busy busy ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ stuff going on. ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ

I may not be the sharpest ๐Ÿ tack in the ... Ummmm .๐Ÿ.. place tacks go, but I'm thinking Y'ALL have NOT been discussing the ๐Ÿˆ FOOTBALL GAME ... Wait, silly me, I thought they preempted the show out here. But I get it ... preseason football time ... That ๐Ÿท-skin being tossed around MUST be part of the HOH Competition!!! Right?!

๐Ÿ˜žSeriously bummed. All day I've looked forward to the show @ 8:00. Needed and counted on one hour to just shut down. PLL <-- Protruding Lower Lip.

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Andy Cohen ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜˜ just showed up on TV. He is tooooo cute. Great mix of cute, smart & funny. IMHO. I know, but 3 out of 4 ain't bad.๐Ÿ˜œ

Comment

So Kevin is playing along with Paul who tells him just to stay quiet & Xmas who tells him to keep "acting" paranoid. He says to Jason "it would be stupid to take an apple b/c of that bounty thing right?" Kevin is probably also testing Jason (who tells him yeah don't take an apple) which shows Kevin (who isn't dumb) that Jason is willing to sacrifice Kevin.

So, in a double edged way Kevin doing that was super smart. First he discovers where Jason stands, & second he ensures Jason won't take an apple so the 2 POVs & cancel 2 votes don't come into play.

As much as Kevin often hurts his own game via overtly silly moves, this was one of his smarter moves.

Comment

• ophelia__
              ophelia__ commented
              Editing a comment
              I have faith in Kevin

Not ONE of these complete & absolute IDIOTS deserves to win $500k. They ALL threw the comp to the crippled woman!!! Production & Allison must be livid about this cast. Can they give us the ability next Wed to vote to just end this season and not award a winner?? Why even have HOH competitions; lets just put their names in a hat and pull out a name for HOH & POV winners from this point forward. I mean why pay for the expense to build these elaborate comp sets. It's pointless. Let's see how they handle a random draw by Julie for everything. I'd like to see Paul try to sway Julie to bend to his bullying ways and pull out the exact names of who Paul wants drawn.

This season is a complete joke!! And Julie is being made to be the center ring clown.

Comment

Let the viewers decide if the $550k goes instead to the Hurricane Harvey relief fund. ๐Ÿ˜‰โœ”๏ธ

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X