This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 1

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning all. We have a new HoH in the house, Christmas.

Nominations today.

Comment

Figured out the special rule that allowed Christmas to win HOH.

​​​​​​​

Comment

• BigMur
        BigMur commented
        Editing a comment
        Rotflmao

OK Livzee PUT THE TEA DOWN!!!

Time for Betty's FRIDAY FUN FOTO FOLLIES. Enjoy 😁

Comment

JASON: 'I'm tired of being a minion' said he to Paul. Ah?????

Comment

Just got up on the live feed updates and I am going on record and say this is the dumbest bunch of house guest that has ever been on Big Brother. I really wish casting would find folks that have watched more than one episode of this show.

How if the world does Christmas even have a shot at Ready, Set Whoa? From reading the updates Lexie wrote she was talking about Jason not dropping her. Was he able to help her in some way? If so that is not fair. They said when she stayed in the game there would be no modifications for her.

For every other house guest to throw it, don't they realize that someone has to go home. If who they think is the target gets the POV, someone else will have to go. Big Brother should put the whole house on slop this week. None of them deserve real food.

For AFP, I wish would go vote for the dogs, cats, and bunnies. They are a smarter than the house guests.

Comment

• herms is here
            herms is here commented
            Editing a comment
            Did Paul not want Kevin to win because he would not have nominated Jason? He would have definitely put up Alex. What are they thinking. Jason will probably win POV, and they will have to put up one of their own. also if Kevin won, one of Jalex would have gone home anyways.

• herms is here
            herms is here commented
            Editing a comment
            If either one of Jalex wins the veto, who is going up? They should put up Paul.

• TTOTambz
            TTOTambz commented
            Editing a comment
            herms is here Paul didn't want Kevin to win for several reasons:

1) they couldn't trust Kevin to put up both Alex AND Jason
            2) if Kevin was HOH & only put up Alex & she came down then PaXJo would likely lose one of their own
            3) They needed to keep Jalex focused on hoax that Kevin is the target & leaving so neither would pick an apple (potentially ruin their bid to take out one of Jalex)
            4) they want to reinforce Raven so she'll take out Alex (or at worst Kevin) if she wins HOH next week so they'll put up Kevin as re-nom if one of Jalex wins POV

ALEX: You really want to challenge me, Jason?

Comment

PAUL: Spent the year between shows practicing on how to deal with these guys.

Comment

CHRISTMAS & JOSH: Sorry Paul, but we plan to be the Final Two together.

Comment

• Luanne
                Luanne commented
                Editing a comment
                I wish this would happen.

• herms is here
                herms is here commented
                Editing a comment
                Me too. Wouldn't it be something if Christmas did put up Paul.

KEVIN: Staying Alive, Staying Alive!!

Comment

RAVEN: Glad to see that she has a trained surgeon for her next operation.

Comment

• DisMom
                  DisMom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  BettyBoo 3rd straight week you have me in tears over the Raven pic...love it!

• BigMur
                  BigMur commented
                  Editing a comment
                  OMG....I needed that BettyBoo!! Having a miserable day at work, you perked me right up. You rock!

• BettyBoo
                  BettyBoo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad to help on a bad Friday. 😀

MATT: Do I really get all the cereal I want in Jury???

Comment

• TTOTambz
                  TTOTambz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's really funny - did you know Alex's favorite animal is a sloth?

Found new coverage of Christmas HOH win:

Comment

Checked in this morning to see who won the comp that most men win. Found that Christmas, who can not put her weight on one foot won. I am finished with these house guest. Alex evens volunteers to go on the block. Where did they find these players. They should just all sit down for the rest of the game and let Paul win the comp, make the nominations and do the voting, They all deserve to lose. I can not believe that everyone in the HOH threw it, everyone......I need to go take a chill pill.

Have a great day.

Comment

• nannicarol
                    nannicarol commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am not certain Xmas even ran one heat. I think everyone took their foot off the block and got disqualified. Xmas said after HOH she was glad to be HOH. Sorry for their mistakes. Then she said she was going to hop, hop then lunge at button. It sounds like they didn't run a heat. Why didn't they just let Josh win since this one was physical? Xmas wants to feed her ego and Paul is happy to put the blood on her hands. I also thought it was hilarious when Paul noticed that Kevin was talking to every outgoing houseguest for jury management. Paul was beside himself that someone was taking his role. How dare they! Finally if it wasn't for Cody I would be convinced that these clowns were recruited to give Paul his win. Not sure that this isn't totally scripted. Nobody is this stupid.

• BettyBoo
                    BettyBoo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Most of these are recruits, not fans. Even Alex admitted she'd never seen feeds or knew how they work. Many like Elena, Jessica, Josh, Jason and Christmas just wanted to broaden their on line fan base and/or for career opportunities. Right now they are playing Production as much as the game.

Worst. Season. Ever. Are tptb just tired of everything and trying to kill BB forever?

Comment

• OutOfTheDarkness
                    OutOfTheDarkness commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I still think they should leave it to the viewers to vote this week to end the season with NO winners and give the money to Hurricane Harvey Relief efforts. They could keep the AFP $25k out there as I believe Cody would win it at this point and he deserves it for all he put up with in the house this season.

• CubbyBrother
                    CubbyBrother commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @ OutOfTheDarkness I 50% agree with you on Cody as AFP---as Mark admitted in the jury house last night...Cody was 100% about Paul and Christmas and was the ONLY one to know---however, such a bonehead move not to let even a single other houseguest in on the plan to put Paul on the block. That one single move (not telling anyone) set the entire tone for the season. If he would have let just a couple people in on the plan Paul would have been gone the first week following his safety that he didn't win HOH, POV and the dynamics---including the bullying and mob mentality not occurring, would have been totally different. It's amazing that someone that had the best read, played the hand so poorly. (obviously, in retrospect)

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X