This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 2

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning everybody.

Veto comp today.

Comment

Hope that Kevin pulls out a win. So much for the final 5 being Christmas,Jalex, Josh and Paul. Will Christmas and Josh figure out that they could be next. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that all the pair's are being broken up. Again , say what you will about Paul, but this is kind of ingenious. Still hoping for a final 3 of Raven, Paul and Kevin, add Josh as the final four. They have been holding onto Christmas to long so she can go in the DE right after Alex.

Comment

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        That was the game plan in BB18 and is logical. Paul won't get taken to Final Two if he doesn't win final comp and there's a ride and die with him in Final Three. But Christmas and Josh aren't dummies, so wonder if they will be the ones to take the shot at Paul? Enquiring minds.....

I don't want Paul anywhere near final 2. The guy is the worse. I wish Kevin would just blow up his game, as it stands sitting there being isolated and tormented waiting to be picked off is like being dead. Cannot believe Paul would have the nerve to tell him not to talk to anyone. What is wrong with these people. And Josh with his I never lie bull****. choke on it you tool. OMG Alex please take her out this week. Jason has to win POV and then HOH. He or Kevin. If this happens and Alex goes Jason may finally wake up and realize Kevin is correct in his reasoning regarding Paul and the others. For nothing more than less despised and this is like a fairy tale is for Kevin to win. Choking here I can even go that far.

Comment

@OOTD ... Just read your post from last night. Thank you for the laugh just now. I needed it.

Your game would be a good game to play regardless of the HG chosen. I'll be checking back to see if anyone with a sense of humor takes you up on it. I've seemed to have misplaced mine or I'd start it off.

Comment

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          LšŸ˜†l, lšŸ˜l, šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I am not even sure I care who wins Veto today. No matter who it is, they will follow Paul's instructions. Even poor ole Jason as talking about taking Alex off if he won.

Thank goodness for the start of College Football.

Hoping my Game****s have a better year. And since I am an SEC girl, hoping the Tide is Rolling tonight. And only for Kenny (since they are not at the top of my fav team lists) Go Bulldogs.

I will check in later to see which sheep wins Veto.
        Last edited by aprilshowers; 09-02-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• bamabbfan
          bamabbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Hope Bama is Rolling tonight! RTR

• Ms. Charlie
          Ms. Charlie commented
          Editing a comment
          They pulled out a win! Wasn't always pretty, but saw reason for hope ! By the way I am in Lugoff,SC pulling for them every game..

• aprilshowers
          aprilshowers commented
          Editing a comment
          @Ms.Charlie. I am in Florence, SC. Been a tough couple of years for us Game**** fans. We still have a young group of guys but today gave us some hope for the future.

I hope Kevin wins POV but leave the noms the same. Don't care for Jason at all after the rape comments and I really don't like Alex at all.
        Thank God for college football tonight. GO NOLES!!!

Comment

I have been a big watcher of BBAD, and got to say, its hard to watch with all the F bombs out of all their mouths. BB should tell them, they will be fined 25 cents every time one utters the F*** word. Send money to Texas.

Comment

Hi All! Just checking in and noticed that Sept. 1st LFU's has 10 PAGES of updating! Whoa! Gotta' go read and get myself up-to-date.

Comment

I really wish BB would penalize after the first penalty vote is handed out to start deducting from their paychecks when they go against the rules as in have not. Hit them where it hurts and make it harsh. Like one hundred each instance.

Comment

Wish Josh or Jason would have more faith in their gut feeling - both are questioning Paul's tactics yet the ride or die talk them out of it --- when they watch back they will regret not listening to their inner voice

Comment

• aprilshowers
                  aprilshowers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It is very frustrating to watch.

• Luanne
                  Luanne commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wish Josh and Jason would talk. Jason would let it spill that Alex/Jason and Paul had a F3. He just needs to talk to Josh. Josh needs to realize that Paul has the same deal with Alex/Jason as he does with Josh/Christmas. Paul also had the same deal with Raven/Matt. His deal changes depending on who wins HOH.

• bamabbfan
                  bamabbfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It would be nice if Josh and Jason could somehow end up teaming up to go to the end. Don't expect it to happen, but sure wish it would. Of course, Kevin and Jason is my first choice to go to end, but I don't think that will happen either!

Agreed just once people think, see what is right in front of you. Paul tells Kevin don't talk to anyone and yet he is in everyone's ear. No way would I sit and take that crap. I would be okay Paul, then walk into the room with all the sheep and blast away how Paul is riding this alliance and Paul said vote this way, Paul said make a hinkie vote. Paul knew from day oen about the 25k And on and on. Maybe that would get them thinking really another alliance. Then say how many of you think you are his ride or die?????

Comment

• Luanne
                  Luanne commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You know this has to really bug Kevin to be told to not talk for 3 days. Just shut up.

• lisains
                  lisains commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I do not understand why he would just shut up esp when being told by a younger person

I would really like to know how Paul would react, if he were told not to talk for 3 days. I really wish Jason would listen to Kevin, & I wish Kevin would get the whole house together & out Paul. I wonder what Paul would do if Everyone were there. How would he get out of that, when they start saying well Paul said this, or Paul told me to do that. Please please please let this happen.

Comment

• gooobs
                  gooobs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've been a Paul fan. I've blamed the other hg's for not playing. I wasn't aware Paul told Kevin not to talk. (Why?) But last night, watching Kevin being isolated, my heart hurt. I don't understand how they can all be so cruel, it's just a game.ā˜¹ļø

Come on veto comp. The only person not playing is Josh. I personally would like to see Raven win the veto and leave the noms the same.. Karma baby.

Comment

• ~Linden~
                  ~Linden~ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Karma is the best player in Big Brother. She always wins. šŸ‘¹

• Luanne
                  Luanne commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If Jason and Alex are both on the block, Jason goes home. Paul wants to save Alex to protect him.

• Sk8tergirl
                  Sk8tergirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would love for Kevin to win POV and take down Jason. They would both be safe and then expose who is on the bottom of the remaining players. But I bet these dopey players wouldn't figure out they were at the bottom. Maybe put up Paul just to scare him.

Love to see the noms stay the same and send Jason out the door.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X