This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 3

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning all.

Lazy day by the pool probably, although Paul may be going 100 miles a minute to position himself with Alex and make it ok with Christmas and Josh.

Comment

Well the Veto has been played and we know that Jason will go home this week. Only interesting things to watch is:

1. If Paul takes Alex off and Kevin goes up at some point does Kevin tell Jason that I know you don't believe me but you are the one going home. (not sure it will happen, Paul will tell Kevin not to talk to anyone and act down, so Kevin will just sit alone in his room for another 3 days)

2. Does Paul warn Alex ahead of time so that they are not blindsided on Thursday night?

3. Josh is pushing for Paul to vote Jason out so it is 3-1 but Paul wants to split vote and let Christmas break the time to send out Jason. Paul saying so Alex still trusts him so he can influence her if she wins the next HOH. Josh has started to realize that Paul is keeping all the Jury votes on his side while him and Christmas are the ones doing all the dirty work.

Both Jason and Josh have had light bulb moments about Paul and the two girls bring them back off the edge. Girls listen to your guys.

Added: From reading live feed updates from last night: Raven had a family member on the Titanic.
      Last edited by aprilshowers; 09-03-2017, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Please let the season end----and CBS----PLEASE, please, please-----wide shot so we can see the reaction of all the house guests when Cody wins America's Favorite Player. With just over two weeks to go he is solidly ahead in three major polls out there......one has him with 45% of the votes, Paul second at 18%. Just to see the "ah ha" moments on all the faces will be worth it. Would also love to see the faces when they start to realize that this season will be remembered for the mob mentality and bullying and they were part of it. With this solid of a lead, with little time left, and on multiple polls, if Cody doesn't win, it may push me over the edge with too much production and CBS staging.

Comment

Jason and Alex

Comment

This how some see Kevin, as a frail delicate senior citizen:

Comment

However, this is what 56 really looks like:

Comment

• TTOTambz
                TTOTambz commented
                Editing a comment
                Oooooooooooooo now that is a MAN! George just gets better with age. Reminds me of Gregory Peck and Cary Grant who also both got better looking as they matured.
                Last edited by TTOTambz; 09-03-2017, 11:33 AM.

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                And he's a few months older than Kevin and just became a Dad for the first time.

It's gonna be interesting to see how Alex handles the Thursday eviction of Jason going into the double. Just how skillful will Paul be on prepping her so she doesn't get mad at him. And how will the double play out with only six left - there's no where to hide now with only two votes determining who goes. Paul is getting a bit too bossy and I know it's grinding Josh and Kevin. First game will be mental so Paul should have the edge, but Veto could likely be the 'clown shoe' which Christmas may not be able to play. So at least some mystery for Thursday, which should be last till Final Three.

Can't wait to see the Race with Peg Leg winning. What a farce they're making of the comps. Just how will they fill in tonight's show? 30 gripping minutes of chess concentration followed by 30 minutes of Paul explaining how stupid their play was?

Comment

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                Kevin is a grown man. If he choses to listen to Paul, that's on Kevin, not Paul.

• Luanne
                Luanne commented
                Editing a comment
                You are so right, I do not understand why Kevin does what Paul tells him

• herms is here
                herms is here commented
                Editing a comment
                I think I can understand why Kevin does it. He wants to stay in the game for as long as he can. Maybe after the veto ceremony he will start talking again. Can anyone tell me why Josh and Christmas are so anti Kevin? Also I am beginning to see that Paul's true alliance is to himself. I maybe on an island by myself but I will be voting for Kevin for AFP.

Ladycop???? to answer I was saying yesterday sheep for brains. EWE..

Comment

If they were smart they would replace with Paul and get his ass out but smart is a concept they lack.
                Last edited by Snazzie; 09-03-2017, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• SmilemakerRDH
                  SmilemakerRDH commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can't. He won the veto so he's safe.

• lyriele2
                  lyriele2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Paul has played this game better than anyone else in the house, and is apparently smarter than the rest of them too.

Good morning all- I could not sleep last night so watched a lot of the feeds. For a brief moment I thought we might get a Alex boot Thursday. It became clear that Paul was just getting footage for production.

Josh knows that Paul has been playing all sides but still thinks Paul is really on Josh/Christmas team. Christmas shut down his talk the same way Alex always shuts down Jason. I guess I am glad Jason is going to the jury on Thursday. His mouth will not be able to get him in anymore trouble. I wonder if Holly will show up for the final. She might not and use the pregancy angle as to why she did not. I think they are good people and I am sure she is embarrassed. They live in a small town that has been very supportive to Jason. This has to have been very hard for her to show her face.

I have to talk to myself and get on board with a Paul win. However, I will never put him in the top 5 winners. He has had so many advantages to be in the top 5. 5 people left the house before he could even be nominated

Comment

• BettyBoo
                  BettyBoo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Honestly I doubt that many people in Jason's area follow the feeds or are involved in BB chatrooms. They may watch the network shows, but that is highly edited. So, I doubt he'll experience much blow back on his ugly comments on a face to face basis. His media sites may get some nastiness, but that will be only for short while, then people move on to the next thing.

• Luanne
                  Luanne commented
                  Editing a comment
                  BettyBoo- you are right- do you think it will hurt him in his job?

• BettyBoo
                  BettyBoo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I doubt the rodeo circuit gives two good hoots about Big Brother so he'll be fine.

Is it just me, or does Paul make anyone else dizzy? I do not feel sure who he really wants at the end with him.

Comment

• Luanne
                  Luanne commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He darts around all the time. I think he wants the F2 to be Christmas or Kevin. At one time, I think he wanted Raven but was worried she may get sympathy votes. No one would vote for Kevin over Paul because of the $25,000. It would be hard to vote for Christmas over Paul. The two HOH she won was given to her, she did not actually win.

• herms is here
                  herms is here commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Luanne, I think that Christmas pointed that out to Raven. How if she would have stayed in the traffic HOH she would have actually won something, just not handed the win.

I am hoping that Paul's final 2 is actually with Kevin.

• Freebyrd
                  Freebyrd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am still hoping that Paul does NOT make it to the F--2. Sorry to all the Paul fans. I don't hate Paul, I am just all for a major shake-up in that house. I hate when BB gets to be too predictable.

Happy Sunday All,

Josh and Christmas had an extensive talk regarding Josh's concerns & she relayed Paul's explanation. If Xmas tells Paul of Josh's feelings it is going to move him up the hit list. That's not something she wants, so it's doubtful she passes it on.

Contrary to what some might believe, I'm not hoping for a Paul BB victory. Given my druthers my preference is a BB season where the hamsters play a game based on solid strategy utilizing wit, charm and intelligence and to witness plenty of drama. Alas there is only one Dr. Will and unfortunately, this season the only hamster who has played 24-7 is Paul. Still, I'd be more than delighted if someone did the unexpected (like Kevin) by pulling out a DE HOH victory on Thursday & put up Paul followed by the house voting him out. Do I think that will happen - not a chance in you now what. And since Josh can't vocalize a better plan to Xmas I hope he backs off being so aggressive about his disenchantment with Paul b/c there is a real chance for Josh to win the final HOH which would send Paul out at F3 (aka BB DRAMA).

Christmas IMO has played a solid game & after Jason leaves on Thursday she'll be Josh's F2 (I think Paul's F2) is at worst Raven's F3 & Alex wants Kevin (possibly Raven) out before her. Considering her HOH will split up the power couple that's a pretty successful reign. She might be playing with a broken foot, but other than Paul (again it's just my opinion) I think she's played the next best game. As I've repeatedly said Josh reads the house & situations well, yet without Xmas keeping him calm he would be acting like he did early in the game when he got super paranoid.

I like both Jason & Kevin as people but each lacks timing or game nuance. I wonder how Jason would do if he got a second shot at playing knowing what he knows now. He's probably better suited to play TAR or Survivor, but with this mob mentality, petty season I'm not sure he'll be given that chance. Kevin has been moving up the polls I've seen, ranking just behind Cody on one. Thinking back to Derrick's winning season he & Cody spent the majority of BB16 ranked in the bottom 4 of the polls. It was only in the final 2 to 3 weeks of the season they moved up and afterward the Hit Men became extremely popular. Perhaps when Jason & Kevin are evicted they'll gain some momentum and still have a shot at winning AFP. While Jason is used to hanging with the guys and showcases locker room humor (which is NOT funny) he also has a soft, sweet side. His story about how he tries to do things for kids who like his act & bull Ole was heart warming. If you missed it -- on Friday Jason told of a youngster who became a big fan of the act/Ole & would constantly re-watch videos of them. When he learned this he met up with the boys father to do something extra special for him. Jason spoke of how he'll always go the little extra mile for kids b/c it takes nothing to do something that will mean the world to the child. I think this is much closer to who Jason is as an individual (but again - just my opinion).

As for Paul's rationale to Xmas as much as it does position him the best of the trio - she is correct in her explanation to Josh. If they don't split the vote it will leave whoever stays gunning to take out the 3 of them leaving even Kevin (Alex's bane) & Raven safer than the trio. And moving into Thursday as much as Paul could use Alex to take out Josh he knows she is very good with the dates & it's doubtful he wants to take a chance at keeping her in the game. So, when they learn it's a DE odds are Paul will want to win. That way he can put up Alex & take her out before she has time to process what happened. That will get blood on his hands and maybe calm Josh down. Still, I won't be surprised (especially if Xmas tells him of Josh's constant angst) if Paul pushes Raven to win F5 HOH so they can take out Josh. Even then the only way that works is if Raven wins & Xmas/Josh are on the block when they vote so Paul is forced to save Xmas.

In regards to Alex I found it interesting last night she told Jason if she had won POV she was going to remove him from the block. Jason DID say this prior, but that was the first I heard her say she would've taken him down. It felt more like posturing.

Regardless of Thursday's DE outcome I'd bet the bank on Paul being laser focused on winning F4 HOH/POV (if he's still in the house) so he controls who is safe & who votes. At this stage it's still PaXjo to F3 but as many have noted it's not a smart decision to take a couple to F3. I'm sticking with my theory that Paul will try to talk Josh into letting Xmas win part 1 of the final HOH as he attempts to take Part 2 & gets Xmas to commit to taking each other to F2.

I know Josh has her as his F2, but maybe someone can clarify for me - did she commit that back to him?

The big question is does Xmas truly believe she can beat Paul? If she does she'll say yes to my theoretic plan. If she doesn't she'll still say yes & then take Josh. Either way it's a no lose scenario for her.

Moving forward we'll have to see how paranoid Jason gets as eviction night approaches and how Kevin handles his first time on the block. A good bet will be Alex will unleash the mean girl & attack Kevin mercilessly after he goes on the block (& that's not the type of drama I enjoy). What Alex doesn't recognize is when that occurs it will only serve to broaden the target on her back.

Again, I think Paul will want to win DE HOH so he controls what happens. Odds are it will be questions which could end up with Paul facing off against Alex to win. If he beats her & then orchestrates taking her out Josh will definitely calm down (if it's not too late by that point).

Okay off to watch the upstart 18 year old Canadian Dennis Shapovalov try to bounce back from losing the first set in the round of 16 at the US Open. Have a great day all

Comment

• herms is here
                  herms is here commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Then you think that Paul is really going to save Alex? I don't like this, so there is a 50 percent chance of Kevin leaving. Do you think that Paul would give Josh more reason to questions his motives by saving Alex?

• TTOTambz
                  TTOTambz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The goal of the trio going into this week was to split Jalex with Jason as the primary target. Last night they reviewed their options & agreed to stick with this plan. The reason they are removing Alex from the block is three-fold.

1. It gives her a false sense of security with Paul whereas keeping her up there would only serve to fire her up to win the next HOH & target the trio
                  2. Once Kevin goes up Alex plans to attack him thinking he's leaving & no doubt he'll respond to her being mean to him. This keeps them focused on each other (& not the trio).
                  3. By splitting the vote it keeps Alex thinking Paul is still on her side, so she'll throw HOH to him & thereby protect the trio who'll put up Alex/Kevin & control the vote if Alex doesn't win POV.

Xmas knows she'll have blood on her hands, but Alex never confirmed with her that Kevin was the target (she assumed it). Xmas also thinks Alex will understand this is helping her (I'm not sure why Xmas thinks taking out Alex's ride or die is a good thing other than they believe Alex has been intimating she wants Jason out b/c she can't beat him at the end)

Josh WAS upset b/c he felt Paul is the lone benefactor of this (especially jury votes) but the benefit of only having one of them on the block against Kevin out weighs that thinking. Plus Xmas explained if Paul wins HOH & puts up Alex he gets the blood on his hands.Even if Josh wins HOH I can't see how Paul gets around not voting her out. If he tries to set it up to vote for Kevin & blames it on Raven it leaves him vulnerable if XJ don't believe him.

Obviously the hamsters don't know it's DE (though you can bet Paul believes it is). Either way this strategy optimizes the trio's safety for the next HOH. Ultimately I think Paul will try to win & won't sweat taking out Alex knowing how little time there is for blow back in a DE. I haven't figured out what he'll say to Alex as a reason why he's putting her up though I anticipate it will be something she lied about & conveniently blame on Jason telling him.

• Freebyrd
                  Freebyrd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  TTOT - I posted my reply comment above to cat before I read your post...I totally agree about Paul - I truly hope he ends up getting evicted during the DE. Now, that would be some good TV drama! lol. I just don't really care either way. Sometimes, not having a fave is the BEST, because you can take each day as it comes and not get upset about it!

It seems that Josh SEES Paul clearer, but if Christmas won't listen to him what can he really do about it?

Raven thinks Alex & Jason are playing a ****y game.
                Does she think that Paul, Christmas & Josh are all playing to help HER advance?
                That girl is delusional!

On BBAD the other night she told Christmas "I'm a great actor, I could do anything that you want"
                .......Really!?

IT seems the jury knows as Ellena said they were/are playing "BigPaul". This will be even clearer as the next HGs arrive.
                With that being said, maybe they will be angry and not taking how Paul played them all, started fights among them. Then NOT give him their votes because of that.
                I mean this group of people seem more petty and I really wouldn't put it past them to not appreciate the "Master Mind"

Maybe no matter Who sits next to Paul, he won't win...... That's what I'd like to see happen.

I like Paul, I wanted him to win in the beginning, but as he played I lost a lot of respect for his game play.

IF that happens, MAYBE, future players will not follow the "Paul play". If we get future HG's trying to play like they are this year, I think it will be the end of BB.

Comment

• TTOTambz
                  TTOTambz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good points. it seems to me every season the manner in which BB is played changes from year to year. So when new hamsters arrive they try to do things differently than the season prior. Or target players who emulate the previous season. And, one would think Robyn Kass would look for a different type of competitor especially with the heat BB took this season for the bullying. (or at least one would hope)

A little off subject hope it is ok--- there is a bad fire burning in the Burbank area - we might be getting fishes due to they might be evacuating people - I AM NOT SURE just an assumption and thought to throw out there

Comment

• lisains
                  lisains commented
                  Editing a comment
                  p s - per news Approximately 730 homes were placed under evacuation in Glendale, Burbank and the Sunland and Tujunga neighborhoods of Los Angeles, according to the city's fire department.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X