Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping to see Kevin escape the block all season. Well we are not getting that. I am glad to see that Alex is so in the dark. She needs to be knocked down a couple pegs.

Comment

• JeanK
      JeanK commented
      Editing a comment
      She's really going off the deep end. She's been laughing and joking and making fun of Kevin. Whether we get a blindside or not, I'm looking forward to her finding out she's been had.
      There won't be a blindside, the whole house knows Jason is going, even Jason. They can't keep that a secret much longer.

• herms is here
      herms is here commented
      Editing a comment
      How does Jason know he's going?

Wow! Lexie captured some complex over hill and dale conversations Sunday night. Josh has the hardest time seeing the game through the eyes of his competitors. He can fight with them, say he's sorry, tell them they are good people and God Bless Them..... "Yakety yak; don't talk back."

Josh's reasoning....

'I respect Jason so I HAVE to tell him the truth. I HAVE to tell him about the affair...it's only fair that he knows. Even though I get to keep the house and pets...

I'll just keep telling him I still want to be friends but my heart belongs to another. I love him, but don't LOVE him.'

Then Josh can lovingly watch as Jason lives out the rest of the week feeling more castrated each day having to watch Josh cavort with Jason's previous amour.

And if Alex really does not want Jason evicted, Josh being all 'I need to be all honorable and tell Jason ahead of time' will be tossing an eviction glass of hot sauce in Alex's face.

Like I said last night, regarding peoples personality addictions being the death of their game or that of others.

Ah, the ole---- Death to Many A Game Players Addiction.. ---

A
    dolescent-Auto-Response-Syndrome. A.A.R.S.

Comment

Alex and Jason was expecting Kevin to lose it when he ends up on the block. He is staying calm. This should be really sending up red flags for them.

Comment

Hate to say it but the only one really playing the "game" of BB is Paul. The others just let him lead the way straight to winning. Practically a piece of cake. I almost wish Cody had stayed just to be a challenge but the others wouldn't have allowed it anyway. I stopped watching the shows, fast forward Bbad and tune into feeds for a only few minutes at a time because it's always the same. I read everything here on BBU, though. So happy I can do that!

Comment

• Ladychef
          Ladychef commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree but I loathe the way he is playing the game. He is a mean demeaning bully. He isn't a Derrick or Dan and never will be!

• bamabbfan
          bamabbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree 100% that he will never be a Derrick or Dan! I also agree that he is playing a good game, in the sense that it is good since he likely will win. But the way he has played hasn't been fun to watch. He makes, or rather encourages, other people to be mean, ostracize other houseguests, bully other houseguests and I think he is an awful person. Yes, those people don't HAVE to do the things he is encouraging them to do, but he knows that they idolize him and that they will do as he asks, therefore, that makes him responsible for their actions in a way. I know that some think that these are all adults and should have known what they signed up for, but I still don't think that makes it right. This is only my opinion, though.

• magoopy
          magoopy commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree that he is no Dan or Derrick by any stretch. He has played the game, in a way I completely dislike, but these other players have also not played. He is a bully, as is Alex-and he thinks he is better than everyone else. I never got that sense from Dan or Derrick, or Dr. Will. His arrogance is very unappealing, as is his showboating.

Amanda Zuckerman of BB15 got married. Wonder if hubby is in the pizza 🍕 biz ?

Comment

• Ladychef
          Ladychef commented
          Editing a comment
          Wonder if he watched her season on Big Brother.......

• Lynette
          Lynette commented
          Editing a comment
          that answers my question I've been wondering all week....what wedding Nicole and Victor were going to. They've been talking about going to a wedding this weekend. Must have been that one!

My thoughts on Christmas not listening to Josh are this...she thinks she can win over Paul. She has no intention of being F2 with Josh.

Comment

• magoopy
          magoopy commented
          Editing a comment
          I will be disappointed if that is the case.

• BBfan4life
          BBfan4life commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought the same thing and it seemed to me she was saying that tonight while they were talking in the HoH room when she said how Paul has a big X against him with the jury since he's a vet and that they won't vote for Paul because of that.
          But I definitely think she is wrong!

• Kimbers
          Kimbers commented
          Editing a comment
          If she does that, she can kiss the money goodbye. imo She can't beat Paul and I can't stand the guy. Down to watching an episode a week.

For what these houseguests have put Kevin through the last couple of weeks, he is my choice for AFP. He has been a favorite of mine from the beginning, but I would love to see these mean people realize what America likes-and it's not bullying and ostracizing others. Go Kevin!!!

Comment

• Kimbers
          Kimbers commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm voting for either Kevin or just simply not going to vote. So disappointed with this season.

• herms is here
          herms is here commented
          Editing a comment
          Magoopy, I agree with you 100%. Kevin has also been my favorite since the beginning and I too will be voting him for AFP. How cool is it for him to get to the top seven and still not be the target. Hope he wins an HOH or POV soon.

• Crlillian
          Crlillian commented
          Editing a comment
          I enjoy Kevin's storytime every evening. One of my highlights with the live feeds has been in the evenings in the green room with people gathered around for his storytime. Now it just seems like his only audience for storytime is Jason and they still have great conversations.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X