This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 5

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning all. The HGs had a Labor Day cookout, Grill and Chill, last night.

Comment

Comment

Morning all,

Jason will be going home this Thursday, another week decided when the HoH was won, or in this case, before the HOH, when they all decided to throw the running comp to a girl with a broken foot. Josh correctly sees the danger Paul's plan is putting him in, since of the 3 (Paul, Xmas, Josh), he is the only one being asked to lie. Paul has delivered on his promise to pull Alex, and will vote with her to keep Jason. Xmas told Jason at nomination, I need to get a strong male out of the house. Josh will be seen as the disloyal one, and if Alex gets the HoH, there is a not insignificant chance that he gets booted, if he is on the block against Xmas in the double. Not much too see today. I expect Jason will start getting nervous and campaigning late today, and more likely tomorrow.

Comment

• KeninVA
          KeninVA commented
          Editing a comment
          It is possible at F4, if Alex is in the house, and wins the F4 PoV, she might boot Paul, as a risk to winning, but I don't think she see's the board that way. I think she believes she can beat Paul in a head to head at F2, and would certainly think she could take him out at F3, if she is the decider. Other than that, I don't believe there is anyone there that would take Paul out, except possibly Kevin, at F4 (an unlikely scenario.

• Freebyrd
          Freebyrd commented
          Editing a comment
          KeninVA - Oh, how I agree with your analogy - Dude! Where have you been? I missed you! lol. But seriously, I agree that Alex is the one (perhaps the only one besides Kevin) who has the kahunas to put Paul up and try to get him evicted. Yep - I strongly sense that Alex feels that she can beat Paul in a F-2 also. But...can she? That's a burning question in my mind right now.

• magoopy
          magoopy commented
          Editing a comment
          You don't think that if Josh is the decider at F3 he would take Christmas to F2 over Paul, and possibly visa versa?

I still don't understand if Paul is just playing mean with Kevin or if he really don't like him and wants him out.

Comment

• magoopy
          magoopy commented
          Editing a comment
          I think he has needed to be sure the other HGs don't trust Kevin and to keep him quiet because Kevin could be the one to talk to others and say that Paul wanted him to cast the hinky vote, that they had a F4 and F2. Kevin was the father figure of the house and Paul had to ruin that reputation, IMHO, or they could have believed what he was saying. I'm not saying that Kevin played perfectly, but I think Paul's own issues he throws on others. He said Cody has little man syndrome. I think the one who does is actually Paul. He said that Kevin has to be the center of attention with his stories and al. Paul is the one who needs to be center of attention and he had to be sure to ruin Kevin to bring the attention back to himself. Other masterminds of this game, I don't remember being so mean and feeling that they are above the other houseguests. I didn't see that in Dan or Derrick at all. This is why I can't root for Paul.

• Luanne
          Luanne commented
          Editing a comment
          magoopy- you nailed it. You are so right about Paul and I am with you, just can't root for Paul. Anyone but Paul.

• Freebyrd
          Freebyrd commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi magoopy ~ I agree with both you and Luanne.

Originally posted by joniw1 View Post
        I still don't understand if Paul is just playing mean with Kevin or if he really don't like him and wants him out.
        As a long time fan of BB I'm sad to say that this might be my last just for the "mean with Kevin" comment Joniw1 is very correct in noticing. The pack mentality and the bowing down to Paul all season has been a huge turn off. As of now things are going according to Paul's plan and quite frankly it is a bore. I was a fan last year. This year? Not feeling it. Maybe the cast would have reacted differently without a vet there. My thought is either all vets or no vets. It's just that simple. Jason going home is too bad. He did his part in comps & seemed to have a good social game. But it's all about the Paul show right now and even though Josh is feeling it, I don't think he has the courage to do anything about it.

Comment

• MrsVee
          MrsVee commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here , NO VETS in with the newbees Please!

Just watched Sunday's show and saw the ridiculousness that they called an HoH competition.

Look I like Paul, I do. I love BB. In my heart I know that TPTB script parts of the show, they try and set up scenarios to keep it interesting. I hate the conspiracy theories that go around, not just this year but every year, and I usually don't put too much stock into those.

BUT there is just NO way that these people are really that stupid...right? Did they just base entrance into the house off of a 1 question test? "Who was your favorite player last year?" If you answer Paul-you're in!!

C'mon people! Throwing a foot race to a woman with one foot is just STUPID!

Christmas can't or won't hear what Josh is trying to say. Go ahead, don't listen, go F2 with Paul so that he can point out how you didn't actually win but were GIVEN your HoH's, that's a great argument for him or anyone else for that matter.

Josh-he can see the light, but all the time he has spent being a horse's arse is now going to cost him the opportunity to get anyone to listen to him.

Alex, oh that one makes my blood boil! She's so MEAN and I don't think any of that had to be encouraged much if at all. Last week I saw her talking to Jason on the feeds and talking about how in real life she "has" to be oh so nice, but in the BB house she can be herself and like she really want to be. She's already counting her jury votes and money and doesn't have a clue, I wish it had been her going this week.

Jason-that ol' boy just got caught in the wrong crowd, wrong side, wrong show.

Kevin=GOAT Had he played it a little cooler and a little smarter I think he would have been so much better off. Still like him though.

Raven-where do I start? This one has a "condition" for every condition. In truth, she does have the 1 true ailment that sounds horrible and I'm sorry that she has that. I wish for her to gain some wisdom and learn to feel blessed that she doesn't really have all of those other things wrong with her.

Paul-GO BABY GO--he deserves to win by DEFAULT. At least he has played the game. Running between all 3 groups has to get exhausting and he does a good job of keeping his stories straight.

Comment

• MrsVee
          MrsVee commented
          Editing a comment
          This comp was painful to watch Period😞

• Mary4BB
          Mary4BB commented
          Editing a comment
          About Christmas being cleared - I seem to recall reading here that Paul was in the DR for quite awhile, then came out making his "throw it to Christmas" rounds to each of his groups. That was morning of HOH comp perhaps? I kept thinking why does he want everyone to throw to X? What if it's physical? She is not weight-bearing yet, right?

So many questions in my comment - sheesh, me!

• gabesrah
          gabesrah commented
          Editing a comment
          Mary, I think I remember one night last week that Christmas said it would be another 2 weeks before she could put weight on her foot. That was maybe a night or two before the HOH comp? Awfully funny that she was suddenly okayed for a physical comp.

I just hope that every time in the future that it is written that Paul won BB19 - that there is an * next to the won - Paul won* BB19 -

Comment

If anyone follows Evel Dick, he has posted on Twitter a video of Paul, Victor, and supposedly Raven taken at Paul's house(someone on Dick's Twitter said it was Paul's house) taken 2 days after BB18's final. It was also said that Victor and Paul were following Raven on IG and quit right before BB19. Interesting.

Comment

• MrsVee
            MrsVee commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't think ANYONE WILL BE FOLLOWING HER NOW ! Except the men in white coats 😳

Raven should hope they get her out next b/c the longer she is in the house the more tales are being spun. I grew up with someone who was a pathological liar BUT ... they never told incredulous tales like Raven does & they ALWAYS remembered their lies so as not to get caught afterward. I think Raven's issue is more psychological b/c of how far fetched her lies are. Like Christmas said, it's too bad she's lying about so much b/c it takes away from the one disease she definitely has (Gastroparesis) & awareness she was trying to build about it.

The way she talks about her mother it reminds me of Gypsy Rose Blanchard who killed her mother Dee Dee with the assistance of her boyfriend. Gypsy Rose (like Raven) was featured on TV with the mother requesting money for her surgeries. You may have seen the story, but in essence Gypsy Rose was said to have chromosomal defects, muscular dystrophy, epilepsy, severe asthma, sleep apnea, eye problems & was given a myriad of medications to induce certain symptoms. This worked effectively as doctors were even fooled into giving Gypsy surgeries she didn't need. The mother shaved Gypsy's head so they could say she had leukemia & they held several fund raisers for her. Gypsy was confined to a wheel chair & had a feeding tube. When she walked into court for her trial there were family members present who gasped as they had never seen her walk. And the feeding tube was removed prior to her starting to serve her sentence.

Ironic that Matt called Raven - Gypsy. Was that b/c Raven herself said it was her nickname or was that a sign that Matt knew Raven was messed up?

As much as this entire Raven situation is messed up, I can't help but feel sorry for her & hope BB (or someone) gets her the help she needs after BB.

Comment

• Border57
            Border57 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it's just a reference to theater gypsies, Raven's nickname. Probably she came up with it herself.

O.k. am I missing someone in this? Alex is off the block, she votes for Kevin. Paul wants to "throw a vote for Jason in".....so that...as he says... Kevin knows Paul voted for him to stay ...but I really think he will vote Jason ...Why can't Josh make that stand he keeps talking about, play his own gut feelings and t show The world he has grown a set....and vote Kevin out? If Paul does pull the dble cross I think he will....That makes a tie. That leaves him in good standing with Alex and Jason...Christmas chooses whether to get blood on her hands....and she can be brought around. Paul is pissed, raven screeches a d is scared, and jason wins the next HOH...to put Paul and Raven up with Xmas as alternate and Paul goes home after they all blow off the paulieypuff powder and compare notes?? Now THAT would be a gamers move!!
          Last edited by Playmisty4me; 09-05-2017, 06:02 PM. Reason: Brain fart...

Comment

• grannychris
            grannychris commented
            Editing a comment
            As Jason is leaving Paul will make sure that he voted for him to stay. Then after he is gone, he will tell Kevin that he voted for hime to stay, That way he keeps Kevin in line and indebted to him. Paul figures all angles. Paul is the only one that plays hard and should win......but I can't stand the dude!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not find the Veto Ceremony anywhere under the live feeds. It must have happened. What happened? Thanks!!

Comment

• Lynette
            Lynette commented
            Editing a comment
            It was Monday, about 10:45 am BBT. Paul used the veto on Alex. Christmas replaced Alex with Kevin. Also, you can always check our Home Page. Results are always posted there.

So I got home from Florida just in the nic of time ! Did not want to meet Irma 🌊⛈ looks like everything is going to the 😈plan , Paul Is still running the show Big Boobs and meatball is gone , Ravens stuffed animal Matt is gone YAY! If it wasn't for Ravens crazy stories and 1000 AILMENTS what would we have to talk about ? Still hopeing SOMETHING HAPPENS and no one TRUSTS PAUL ANYMORE 😫 When this show is all over BB better seriously call in an EXORCIST

Oh ya 🗣Josh your mom called and said that your head is so far up Pauls @ss that she does not recognize her boy anymore ! Ok bye

Comment

Thank you Lynette!!

Comment

Do you think they will tell Josh about Hurricane Irma? It looks like is going to hit Miami. Hope everyone in Florida are taking precautions against Irma.

Comment

• Crlillian
                Crlillian commented
                Editing a comment
                I doubt if they notify the houseguests of severe weather. The only time I recall them notifying the houseguests of any news was in season two and the World Trade Center attacks and that was because Monica's cousin was in the WTC at the time.

• magoopy
                magoopy commented
                Editing a comment
                That is all I remember also, was 9/11. Hopefully Irma will decide to just stay over the ocean. Already more than enough tragedy from Harvey.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X