This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 11

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning all. Veto ceremony today. Will Josh try to talk to Alex again?

Comment

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course he will. He's that annoying puppy who constantly jumps on you.

Watching Paul being taught by Kevin how to make hoops return and Josh is so amazed. I remember when hula hoops were the new hot toy and my mother actually got me the last one the store had in stock. It was amazing since Mom normally didn't buy toys when it wasn't Christmas or B-day. I became very proficient starting it at my ankles and working it up on my arm over my head and then down again. Of course my adult body can no longer do any of that.

Comment

Pop gave them Unicorn milk shake fixings. Sorry Pop but that's STILL boring.
      I think they should give them a couple of 6 packs and the board game Sorry.
      See where that goes.

Seriously though, they should at least give them a deck of cards.

Comment

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        A couple of six packs and a knife and we'd have Thunderdome!

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Cage match fight?

• Walleye
        Walleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. Two people enter, only one leaves!

These people get all butt hurt when it is their time in the barrel, and lock up stop talking to people. Alex spending so much time with the snake paul when she should be digging out all of Josh's hidden secrets.

Comment

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        If Alex wasn't lost in Poutville and more atuned to house temperature, she'd realize that Josh is trying to open a way for her to stay since Josh wants Kevin out and distrusts Paul. But she was so focused in having too much fun playing the game that she lost the wide view of the effects of the moves only rewarding Paul.

Saw where Paul mentioned something like night about splitting the votes. If by some weird chance he actually did split the votes, do you think Josh would do what he truly prefers to do and vote out Kevin?

Comment

• Shmennifer
        Shmennifer commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think Josh would bc they'd retaliate and take him out.

• KeninVA
        KeninVA commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, if the vote is split, Josh's best move is to take out Kevin. That removes an option from Paul to take a better goat, doesn't actually betray Xmas, and still leaves Alex as a major threat, and likely to take him to F3 and F2 as Paul would. Paul would have to boot Alex to get to F3, if Alex was still in the game, and he won F4 veto, and she might win F4 veto, and she would have to take Paul out at that point. Leaving both Xmas and Josh in the game at F3.

They are going to take Josh out anyway. He should say something about Paul...but we know he won't.

Comment

Again that is to risky. I don't like Alex, so I would not like them splitting the votes. They should stick with the plan. I survived hurricane Irma, she came through the Clearwater area as a Category One storm.
        ​​

Comment

• birdiefriend
          birdiefriend commented
          Editing a comment
          Happy to hear you made it through !! After watching TV yesterday and last night, I could see that all 'categories' were pretty bad!

I hate it when they roll over and die. She needs to swallow her pride and make a case. There is always a way to spin it. In this case she starts comparing notes with Josh and she would see she can get her vote. Paul told her multiple times yesterday he can split the vote and her pride won't let her to even consider it.

Maybe it's because I work in sales in real life but if I were in Alex's shoes I'd be selling myself all over that house and I'd make sure they knew exactly what Paul has been doing.

Comment

Josh will never see reality, he is a delusion tool. BUT, I sure hope it is pointed out to him that his role in the game was to bully and torment. Kevin's was to sit silent in a corner and throw comps. Now tell me is either any better game strategy? I would rather play Kevin's game as clueless than ever be the sort of person Josh is. I despise clowns, bullies, tools and sociopaths like Paul.

Comment

• Snipers35
            Snipers35 commented
            Editing a comment
            I really think Kevin could have won that last HOH. He's very observant of people.

• Snazzie
            Snazzie commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree but not sure it would of been a benefit to him. He needs this next HOH

What gives Christmas the right to think that her game play was any better than Kevin's? Doesn't she realize that she has not won anything that wasn't handed to her. I hate the fact that they, Josh and Christmas feel the need to go after Kevin. He tried explaining to Josh that everyone's game play is different. Why do they insist on the best game play is winning competition s? Some of the best players, Derricks and Dan didn't win a lot of competition. These 5 should just hang out and enjoy each other company or else it is going to be a very boring last 9 days. I guess Josh considers going after Kevin as fun, because he said last night that he just wanted the last 9 days to be about having fun. Please leave Kevin alone he has been miss treated enough.

Comment

• Snazzie
            Snazzie commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree it shows what these people are truly like. Christmas is delusional, her two wins were pathetic wins, not even thrown to her but wrapped with a pretty bow and special delivered. They talk as if they know exactly how Kevin played or thought, or could of should of. Kevin has purposely played paul's game and tossed comps when told. Do I think that was good game heck no, but he is still there so it worked for him. Kevin has not played any different that those talking ****. They all played Paul's game as told.

• misscmm
            misscmm commented
            Editing a comment
            It's interesting how blinded they are that ... although THEY played Paul's game they think Kevin did not ... Do you think they think because he is older that he wouldn't play follow the leader or just so self serving with the Paul needle in their arm that comprehension is beyond their meager grasp?

I laugh with the fake dismay over being called "potty mouth". Seriously, Paul, even your own mother has a potty mouth per some of things she has written in her letters. The fact he can't form simple sentences without using seriously foul words belies his obvious intelligence. I think it's so common place for him to swear that he doesn't even realize what are socially accepted swear words. Sheesh. The fake outrage is probably one of the better moments for Paul in his BB moments.

Oh, and I laughed hysterically when he was fake crying to Josh. Josh's face was priceless ... "it was like the devil jumped out of him"! Well ... I think Paul may have some of that DNA, too.

• Ladychef
            Ladychef commented
            Editing a comment
            I am no Christmas fan. Any hoh she won was thrown to her! Jeesh! She talks horribly to Josh! Shame on her!

This has turned into a really disappointing season. It's not that Paul hasn't played a brilliant game, but it's that the behaviour of so many of the people in the house were mean or demeaning to others. And MOST of it was unnecessary to anyone's game. Paul orchestrated fights that seemed pointless and Christmas has been a total witch to Josh, and he's supposed to be her partner, among others. Total turn off. Literally. There have been several shows that I just didn't bother watching at all. I've been watching since Season 8, and this is the worst season in my book. Never have I skipped shows before. I think Paul is doing a lot of what he's done for "good TV". He's mentioned it, but they simply come off as jerks (that's just a euphemism for something I'd really like to call them here). They've gone from people who might be interesting to meet or talk with to people I wouldn't ever want to know. There's not one of them that I'd like to see win at this point.

Comment

IDK for sure but thinking out loud here. Since there will be a vote off on Wednesday, perhaps they will tape it tomorrow? And did I hear correctly that another will leave on Thursday? So will they also take a HOH and nomination and Veto be played out on Thursday? Any thoughts on sequence of events for this week?

Comment

• KeninVA
              KeninVA commented
              Editing a comment
              The feeds should cut out tomorrow, if they follow past practice. The eviction will be taped Tuesday afternoon, and they will play the HoH. We will see that on Wed nights show. On Wed, while feeds are off, they will play the F4 PoV. When the feeds come back on Wed night, after the west coast broadcast, we will know who is the HoH, and who won Veto (it will take a few minutes to figure out the Veto winner). On Thursday night, the show will be the Veto comp in the first half, plus what ever game play actually occured (I expect lots of "evict Josh, or evict Kevin" clips. Then the veto winner will be the sole vote to evict, and they will go out and start the Endurance Comp as part 1 of final HoH.

Evenning all,

No great insight. Alex's total collapse and pouting in the corner today has really caught me by surprise. She threw away a chance to try to get the votes split, hook up with Josh, and ride with him, and potentially Xmas to F3. That she chooses to just be angry, and pout the whole time, just shows how deep into Paul's friendship fantasy she allowed herself to fall into.

I still have no idea if Paul is really taking Kevin or Josh to F3, if he is the Veto Winner. He should want to take Xmas, and Kevin, with Xmas easy to beat at final HoH. But, he is spending a lot of time with Josh and Xmas studying. Maybe he feels so self-confident, that he will beat Josh at the Veto, that he doesn't mind helping him study. But, other people have pulled surprise wins at F4 (Danielle, S14 beat out Ian, who was widely assumed to be a shoo-in to win that last Veto comp), so anything is possible.

Comment

• birdiefriend
              birdiefriend commented
              Editing a comment
              I had such high hopes for Alex at the beginning. The way she would tutor Jason, she knows the game. Her favorite thing to say to Jason was: Remember, everyone lies, even me. She forgot to listen to herself!

• TTOTambz
              TTOTambz commented
              Editing a comment
              We are in total agreement (on everything....SHOCKER lol) I'm wondering with Alex if perhaps why we didn't see it coming is she always felt she was control/positioned to win. Even post Jason she still thought her/Paul were primed to go F2. So, this is the first time all season we've seen her deal with personal adversity in the game. Highly disappointing she just became an anger ball & gave up though. She'll be in for a shock when she exits & learns her popularity isn't great either. And, is it just me or does the fact she is reading the bible & sets it down only long enough to curse & rant about how lowly everyone else left is & isn't worthy of winning extremely poignant?

As for Paul - we've touched on his F2 scenario ad naseum. I've never understood his affinity for keeping Josh (no less taking him to F2), Every season we hear about the hamsters having a "take" on certain players & I wonder if there is an overarching perspective of Josh. Still I can't get past the obvious benefits for Paul of going F3 with Xmas/Kevin. Key to those reasons are he can beat both (likely knows hamsters better giving him the leg up in Part 3), both will likely pick Paul over the other option & there is the early game loyalty narrative as to why he chose them as his F2 (Xmas- was driving force to make sure she stayed week 1 & with Kevin there is the poetic full circle of Kevin taking $25k resulting in Paul's entry, so him taking Kev to game end completes the circle.

Regardless, if Paul decides to take out Josh at F4 we know he can convince Xmas & there is definitely ample footage from this week alone of Josh as to why he would get cut.

Isn't this horrible season over already. Why do we have to suffer any longer. We ALL know from the beginning this season was rigged for a Paul win. To believe otherwise is foolish. So we know Paul will be crowned winner of this season and does anyone REALLY care who gets 2nd. It's a toss up of idiots. Wouldn't surprise the two left standing toss a coin to see who Paul takes to F2. Let's just pull the plug now and move on.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X