Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely OT-I would so, so, so adopt those little jack russell babies if I was out there, um and didn't already run what seems to be a small petting zoo-2 birds, 2 dog, 2 cats+ 1 "visiting" kitty that I had fixed last week. (Neighborhood tomcat that hubby feeds-neighbor keeps threatening to call animal control on him so I'm trying to integrate him into our zoo, lol)

Sorry, they are just so darn cute

Comment

• LCnSummer
      LCnSummer commented
      Editing a comment
      🦁 🐩 🐯 🐕 😻 🐶 🐾 💖

Just curious....did I miss the weekly "welcome to jury" video this year? Didn't they always show a clip on Sunday's or Tuesday's of the new jury member walking into the house?

Comment

• Crlillian
      Crlillian commented
      Editing a comment
      I have only seen one video of the jury house and that was when Elena and Mark went to jury. Noth NF really much about the house though. In last seasons they have shown the house a little and how they were relaxing.

• devonchambliss
      devonchambliss commented
      Editing a comment
      I have watched for years and they used to show every week the new jury member arriving. I was just making sure I hadn't missed it. Of course they may show the clip tomorrow of Jason and Raven arriving.

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      They used the Josh is on to Paul footage to produce the faux drama. And Jury isn't always fun. Ask my boy Paulie who got verbally beat up by that crazy Day.

Note: comic books covers have been leaked. Can see why Paul was so upset. Tee hee hee

Comment

• misscmm
      misscmm commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought Paul was Potty Mouth but Motor Mouth is actually correct?

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Potty Mouth is this year. Motor Mouth was last year.

Where did you see the comic book covers?

Comment

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      On Twitter, but you also Google them.

Good that Paul is sweating that America has had front row seat to all his disgusting actions. I hope they all get a huge rude awakening once set free. When Cody take America's Choice that will be the first hint of what is to come.

Comment

Here's what it's like to attend a Big Brother Live Eviction show...

(BTW, just a reminder, links and naming other websites are not allowed unless approved by Admin first, thanks!)
      Ever wondered what it's like to be part of the live studio audience when the latest evictee hits the road?

Comment

So is the plan to send Alex out this week still in place?
        Last edited by beckyd30; 09-13-2017, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X