• Show
Clear All

• Ladychef
    replied
    Walleye, anyone but Paul 😈?

Leave a comment:

• herms is here
    replied
    Is there really a Christmas/Paul showmance? If so there goes my dreams of a Kevin/paul final 2.

Leave a comment:

• Walleye
    commented on 's reply
    I can't stand paul and would laugh until I had a stroke if he got second again, but really, who else can you give the money to?

• Border57
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. What was really missing this year was "the other side of the House". There never really was one.

• DisMom
    replied
    Good Morning All-

BettyBoo as always I love your pics, spot on and funny.

I'm gonna take a trip down memory lane. I remember being soooo excited for BB to start this year. The first show I was very happy about the temptations and thought it would be a great twist. Kevin taking that 25G right off the bat and taking his shirt off to make it look like he was sweating it out, that was so funny. THEN when the consequence of that turned out to be Paul I was beyond happy-he was my favorite from last year and I was gonna get to spend a little more time with him this summer. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.

It didn't take long for things to go bad though. "My Boy" was given safety for what many deemed to be too long and in that given an unfair advantage. The safety ran out and by that time he had worked some kind of evil- voo-doo- vulcan mind control or something. I kept thinking that they were just playing along with him because he was safe and maybe he had some game wisdom he could pass on to them since he had already been there and done that. I mean no one can be that stooooopid right?

We had the BB dating game going on which aptly diverted the attention of 6 of these people. The 2 who could see what was going on isolated themselves right out the door. Funny how it was those two who had been given a 2nd chance and a Hex and STILL didn't get Paul. I mean they were given a fair shot at him and didn't take it.

Like many of you I've not enjoyed the nastiness and ugliness of this season. I think that we see this kind of stuff every season, but I think that with many of the things going on out here in the real world we are more sensitive to it this year. I know that after watching the ugliness of the world on the news I want my entertainment to be not so ugly so that I can escape that for a bit, this season there was no escape.

Is Paul a coward for sending someone else to do his dirty work and for planting those seeds that the others seem to grow so rapidly and run with? I don't think so, I think it's just another way to play the game. You know the circus act where they spin the plate on the poles and they have to keep going back to each pole and spinning the plate or it will fall and break? That is what Paul has done from the moment he come in and he's done it masterfully.

I would have preferred Paul not have such an easy road, hard fought wins always seem sweeter. Still I go back to the fact that at any time these lemmings could have and should have taken a shot at him. The fact that he convinced every. single. one. of them that he was on their side speaks volumes to why he should win. He has played multiple sides of the house openly and they allowed it to happen. Give that man his money.

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    replied

RAVEN: Oh, Matthew, I'm coming for you!!

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    replied

JASON: They shoot horses, don't they?

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    replied

ALEX: OK, guys, I'm packed and ready to go.

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    replied

KEVIN: They hit him with five shots and he's still alive!!

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    replied

JOSH: Paul, anything else I can do to help you win the game? And stop calling me a dummy.

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    replied

PAUL: I don't know why everyone says I have a Napoleon Complex?

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    replied

CHRISTMAS: Oh, Paul, you're SO gra-oovy!!!

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    replied
    This is definitely the FUBAR season. From return of Paul and Meagan quitting, thru the dumb plays which lead to easy blind sides, the comps that weren't endurance or skill but gimmees, the temptation twists that fizzled, to the disliked final HGs, its been a season where not only were players but production were played.

But CBS got good ratings, so wonder how they will deal with next year's season. They didn't implement stuff we did like from BBOTT like open mike Diary Rooms or being able to see all comps from start to finish, so not sure they CAN learn. And we'll likely be cut out of feeds again this week to keep stuff secret until network shows. Gurr

But, tomorrow's another day, declares Scarlett. We'll soon be debating the 16 on the island 👙🌴☔🌞. (And eventually Jaimie and Claire will get back together 💕💑💘)

OK Livzee PUT THE TEA DOWN!!!

Time for Betty's last FUN FOTO FOLLIES this season. Enjoy 😁

Leave a comment:

• sdkgeo
    replied
    Morning all.

Feeds should go down sometime this afternoon so they can film the Wednesday night eviction show. The feeds will then be down until after the show airs on the West coast.

Hope everyone weathered the hurricane ok.

Leave a comment:

• sdkgeo
    started a topic Live Feed Discussion - September 12

Live Feed Discussion - September 12

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X