X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beckyd30
    replied
    So is the plan to send Alex out this week still in place?
    Last edited by beckyd30; 09-13-2017, 12:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KennyERJ
    replied
    Here's what it's like to attend a Big Brother Live Eviction show...

(BTW, just a reminder, links and naming other websites are not allowed unless approved by Admin first, thanks!)
    Ever wondered what it's like to be part of the live studio audience when the latest evictee hits the road?

Leave a comment:

• BettyBoo
    commented on 's reply
    Potty Mouth is this year. Motor Mouth was last year.

• BettyBoo
    commented on 's reply
    On Twitter, but you also Google them.

• Snazzie
    replied
    Good that Paul is sweating that America has had front row seat to all his disgusting actions. I hope they all get a huge rude awakening once set free. When Cody take America's Choice that will be the first hint of what is to come.

Leave a comment:

• catb1966
    replied
    Where did you see the comic book covers?

Leave a comment:

• misscmm
    commented on 's reply
    I thought Paul was Potty Mouth but Motor Mouth is actually correct?

• BettyBoo
    replied
    Note: comic books covers have been leaked. Can see why Paul was so upset. Tee hee hee

Leave a comment:

• Mary4BB
    commented on 's reply
    Don't like to comment so late after a post, but it's boring right now, and I am moved to add my 2 cents about the hatefulness this season. I basically agree with the rest of your post, and our society is full of people just waiting to be offended by something. But, I do not remember a season when almost every single person being evicted was tormented in this way. "Josh, you need to go fight with <<insert next victim's name>> - Make them self evict - Say this or say that, they will lose it"

Nope. Definitely more evilness in it this year. Paul is way younger than the beard makes him look, though, right? I can kind of see how he got to that point - youth hormones are not brain enhancers.

Paul has earned the win. He really is the only one that played the game. Which sucked for us. Come on, Survivor!!!

• TTOTambz
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed BettyBoo

Jess said in a podcast Cody would reward game play (Paul) & Maven will vote Paul regardless. Alex says she'll reward game play & get Jason to play ball (but he might not be willing to listen to her after his oust). I would think Marlena would vote Paul too. Hard to deny never being on the block (if he pulls that off) & getting so many players to throw comps while winning when it counts. I also think you are right about Josh, but how does his story out match Paul's? As far as articulating it I'd agree with you again which is once again an example of Paul last season who lost out by one vote (granted he had a better story than Josh b/c he did deserve to beat Nicole whereas Josh simply played Paul's game up until his Kevin vote).

• OhThisHouse
    commented on 's reply
    Ziva pictured to left, loves this one. She says its so Purrrrrfect

• LCnSummer
    commented on 's reply
    🦁 🐩 🐯 🐕 😻 🐶 🐾 💖

• Lira2012
    commented on 's reply
    I agree, DisMom, Paul has played everyone and done so masterfully. Paul's play this season reminds me of Boston Rob Mariano's winning season on Survivor: Both had full control of the game from start to finish (still an open-ish question for Paul) and shut down any opposition before it could take hold. I admire both these guys for their gameplay strategy, but what I don't appreciate is the mob boss approach. Paul could have pulled this off without threatening anyone at all, and that I found somewhat distasteful. And unnecessary. This house was filled with willing idiots.

• BettyBoo
    commented on 's reply
    They used the Josh is on to Paul footage to produce the faux drama. And Jury isn't always fun. Ask my boy Paulie who got verbally beat up by that crazy Day.

• BettyBoo
    commented on 's reply
    One reason Josh could be beat at Final Two is his inability to articulate his arguments. Kevin would also dance around. Christmas and Paul would be concise. Thinking of Cody' C.s weak responses to Derrick's that cost him votes, especially with the revelation that he didn't know Derrick was a cop. I do think Marine Cody will respect game play and Alex despite her pout does appreciate that Paul was honest with her before the Veto Ceremony. Also think Paul will get Matt and Raven and likely Mark and Elena. But wondering if Jason will stop fuming. We know what's happening today with Operation Adios Alex but its the next HOH and Veto where games are made or broken. But to quote Jessica, WORLD PEACE.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X