Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone remember what the POV comps are at this point?

Comment

• TTOTambz
      TTOTambz commented
      Editing a comment
      They almost always are some sort of date related comps. Usually they have to match up two clues which can only fit 2 players between them. Like never a have not could be Raven or it could also be Cameron Or Dominique. So the second part of the clue would be critical (something like nominated 3 times would skew to Raven). Or voted out with 7 votes could be Cody, Jess or Ramses. So, if you remember often it's a web of with names placards linked between the two clues.
      Last edited by TTOTambz; 09-13-2017, 10:21 PM.

• birdiefriend
      birdiefriend commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, I remember that one!

So if Paul wins POV, do you think he would take Kevin off and then Christmas goes up and he has Kevin vote off Josh. If he wins and leaves it the same, I think it would be a hard sell getting Christmas to vote out Josh.

If Paul doesn't win POV, I'm hoping Kevin does.

Comment

• TTOTambz
      TTOTambz commented
      Editing a comment
      Prior to the past 2 weeks I would have agreed. But Christmas was NOT impressed with Josh going all the way back to the week of Jason on the block. Josh went beyond his emotional out bursts & brought a lot of extra attention to Paul/Xmas which didn't go over well. He asked Xmas who she voted for on the Raven eviction she told him & he still went off on his own. Hey, Josh is allowed to do what he wants, but he was the one constantly complaining to Xmas about Paul looking better & then did similar things he was complaining about.

He went out of his way to ignore things that brought undue stress to Poshmas & all of it seemed to be generated simply b/c Xmas wouldn't confirm a F2 with Josh & b/c Paul was positioned better in jury. As soon as Alex got mad at Paul suddenly Josh was happy again. (he was far too transparent).

So, like Xmas has done the entire season I think she'll align with Paul. If he senses she won't do the vote he'll change her up with Kevin & let him vote out Josh. Of course this is all in my humble opinion. lol

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm hoping you are right about Christmas and that if she is the one voting she would vote out Josh but she admonished Josh any time he wasn't 100% all in with Poshmas. She didn't want to hear anything from his lips that would deviate from a F3 with them, so for her to be the one to dismantle Poshmas would be surprising to me.

Man- when are they coming back (brutal) ... probably waiting for show to be over on west coast which means not likely for another hour ARGH

Comment

• aprilshowers
      aprilshowers commented
      Editing a comment
      They will not be back until the show is finished on the west coast.

• Lynette
      Lynette commented
      Editing a comment
      You've got another hour to wait. I'm believing the spoiler that it's Josh and Kevin OTB and going to call it a night. Glad you joined us tonight to watch the show. Good night!

While we wait for the feeds to return .....

I found Julie Chen's dream celebrity cast interesting:

Sean Spicer and Melissa McCarthy, (she says they would never get them - guess she already knows that's a no lol) plus Martha Stewart, Snoop Dogg, Tonya Harding and superfan Andy Cohen. As for Cohen he said if he played he would probably be targeted b/c of his experience stirring up drama with the Real House Wives. I kind of hope they have him on though b/c he'd be fun.

I expect to see Kathy Griffin which I'm not sure is a good thing (LOL). And I also expect to see some previous players receive celebrity status. Unfortunately I'm worried that will mean Frankie (UGH) though I hope it means Dr. Will & Janelle who could make mince meat out of the celebrities between his charm, strategy, overall game play & her competition skills.

However with the 20th BB scheduled for next season I wonder if they'll do an All Stars then & you know I'll want my All-Time favorite Dr. Will on that cast. BB's version of Dr. Dreamy even hinted at a return in his recent interview when he referred to previous players as bitter & jealous for already calling the season the worst. At the end of his interview when asked about the 20th season, he said "You never know when the old matador might finally return to the arena to slay some of these jealous bulls." That sure sounds like he's up for the challenge.

Edited to add: Just read another article on Dr. Will re: his thoughts leading up to chairing the jury round table & I think we'll see him put some hamsters into their place to take ownership for their roles in their own demises as he poignantly notes they were the ones who participated in the bullying & threw comps so who is to blame but themselves. It's noted this jury may be the most bitter since the year Jun Sung won & the jury didn't want to vote for her or Alison. Oh & go read the article b/c there is a picture of Dr. Will LOVE his short hair, little bits of grey hair coming through & glasses.... he only gets more handsome with age.

Anyway, the best segment this season might be watching Dr. Will putting a bunch of these hamsters in check (CAN'T WAIT)
    Last edited by TTOTambz; 09-13-2017, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Our spoiler from Reddit says Paul won the POV. I believe he'll leave the noms the same and Christmas will vote Kevin out. It's been the plan between Paul, Josh and Christmas and I think they'll go through with it. The other night they were talking about who would go up with Kevin on the block. Christmas volunteered but was really bad mouthing Kevin and Paul pointed out if she didn't go up, she could be the one to vote Kevin out.

Comment

• Kodi08
        Kodi08 commented
        Editing a comment
        If Paul won PoV then his best move would be to remove Kevin as Kevin would likely vote Josh out. Christmas might take a Paul over Josh but would over Kevin, Josh won't take Paul at all, and Kevin would PROBABLY take Paul.

Gee, I'm glad I stayed up to watch this ......

Comment

• magoopy
        magoopy commented
        Editing a comment
        Riveting TV, isn't it?

• birdiefriend
        birdiefriend commented
        Editing a comment
        Even the owl is asleep!!

I hope your wrong about Paul winning the POV and that the plan is to get rid of Kevin. If they do that I hope that Josh wins the final HOH and that he picks Paul over Christmas. To be a constant pawn at the end of the game and not be part of the final 3 would be cruel. Kevin should not have trusted Paul. Is there anyway that she votes to evict Josh? Reading that has made me not want to watch, but of course I will. Voting for Kevin for AFP.

Comment

• sofieckcs
        sofieckcs commented
        Editing a comment
        Christmas has been saying some terrible things about Kevin so I don't think there's any way she'll keep him and vote out Josh. The only way she'd vote out Josh is if he was on the block with Paul. She REALLY likes Paul and it's showing. I'm not sure how he feels about her. I know he has a girlfriend but that doesn't seem to bother Christmas.

Won't the POV be played out live during tomorrow night's show?

Comment

• TTOTambz
        TTOTambz commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it's already been played - tomorrow we'll see who won (it's usually a pretty intensive POV so it would require too much time) & then we'll see the live eviction (hopefully some jury footage) & start of part 1 of final HOH

Finally --- here we go friendship chat (time for some clarity on who won & who's leaving)

Comment

Well there you go he's confirmed he's taking Josh to F2 - not sure that's the wisest decision & he better know if he doesn't win Part 3 & he's facing Josh he won't even get second

Comment

• Kodi08
          Kodi08 commented
          Editing a comment
          The only thing that I can see going through Paul's mind then is that he believes that sending Josh after people to start arguments will benefit him. Don't know if that will matter for a poisoned jury though.

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          True - I guess he figures if the jury is bitter they will be less likely to give Josh money over him as they'll be bitter at both. Still, if that's the route he's going to take then he should try to get Josh to throw Part 1 to Xmas b/c that would ensure Paul makes F2 for sure. Reason: Xmas will take Paul over Josh AND b/c Paul can kill Josh in Part 2. If I'm him I'm doing everything possible to make sure Josh doesn't have a chance to play in Part 3. I wonder if Xmas will tell Paul that Josh wanted her to commit to F2 & told her he's taking her not Paul. I guess we'll see.

He hasn't said he won POV yet BUT... he's not counting his 2 wins on the week that was cancelled obviously so based on him saying he could get 10 comp wins it has to mean he did win POV. Reason: going into POV he had either 3 or 4 HOH wins & 4 or 5 POVs wins depending on whether he counted the cancelled week so either a total of 7 or 9 comp wins. He's saying if he wins the last 2 parts he'll have 10 comp wins sooooooooooooooo the only way we get to 10 is if he won POV & isn't counting the Hex week.

See below: as per Lexie & live feeds after this was posted Paul did in fact confirm he won POV
        Last edited by TTOTambz; 09-14-2017, 01:07 AM.

Comment

12:47 AM BBT

Paul in the APSR ....

Paul - well ladies and gentlmen, hello, hi. I made it. A few things, this season was super difficult, I enjoyed the fact that I had to, that I was forced to play a different game, it pushed me to .. I had to be stragetic, I couldn't play the same game I played last season, everyone knew my game, couldn't play a constant survival game...

I always had to be steps ahead, had people do my dirty work...

The past, pretty much everything that I wanted in the game happened, I took my time, did the social, stayed up talked with people,....

Paul - don't know how the jury feels.. but my plan is to take Josh all the way to the end.

Paul - I won the last HOH and I won the last veto.

Comment

Also confirmed Kevin & Josh are on the block

Comment

fyi - while one site still has Cody in first & Kevin in second on their poll - another site has Kevin in first followed by Jason, and Mark. Alex has shot all the way up to 4th (shocker). Then the most interesting part is Cody & Paul who are 5th/6th & within 2 percentage points of one another. This poll tends to make more sense b/c the poll where Cody leads only Kevin was in the top 11 the rest were all players out who were out of the house & Raven/Matt were the bottom 2 so we're talking Jillian & Elena ranking higher than everyone at F5.

And Josh has also taken a big slide after tonight (assume it's b/c of all his ranting about keeping Alex & then voting her out). It will be interesting to see which poll is more accurate. I have to admit I'd get a kick out of Kevin winning AFP (especially if he leaves at F4) for being the nicest of those in the house or Cameron b/c he didn't play & I'd even be happy if Jason won b/c he has the new baby is on the way, was someone who was well liked by everyone and most importantly tried in vain to get Alex to recognize Paul was not trustworthy, but she refused to EVER consider anything he said.

Comment

Cody Cody Cody Cody for AFP this year!!! Yep that's what EVERYONE I know personally is voting for this year. Kevin already has $25k, voting for Caneron is just plain stupid in most people's eyes. Cody is the best person to vote for, for a variety of reasons. One of them for the pure shock value on the final seven's faces when it will be announced. I'm with Janelle, Evel Dick, Dan, Brenchel and like ten other past players on voting for Cody as AFP. Go Cody!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X