This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for America's Favorite Player

Vote for the Houseguest you think deserves to win $25,000!

Vote up to 20 times per day. Voting closes Wednesday, Sept 20 at 9:59am PT.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother...useguest-vote/

I'm alternating my days voting for Kevin and Jason. (and on my "Jason days" I throw a couple to Kevin anyways hehe) No way on God's green Earth would I ever vote for Cody or Jess or pretty much any of the others... even if the possibility "Dustin faces" on the others is tempting LOL.. I just can't vote for someone who behaved the way he did... also, I will do what I can with my measly (in the grand scheme of things) votes to keep Jessica from getting what she wants as well Can't stand her. I voted based on the "F" in AFP .. *favorite* and while NONE of them have really been a major 'favorite' for me ..I know that Cody, Jess, Elena are at the very top of my NOT favorites so there ya go If I HAD to choose an actual 'favorite' then Kevin and Jason would be it. I thought about throwing a few votes Dom's or even Mark's way but figured they'd be wasted votes so I'm sticking with the only two that seem to have the best chance of keeping Cody from winning and for me, that's Kevin or Jason TBH, I feel like anyone winning it outside of their group of 3 (Paul, Christmas, Josh) will send them the same message

Comment

• Freebyrd
      Freebyrd commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi'ya shan! Love your post and I am in total agreement! Wow, this post could have been written by me...including the thought of tossing some votes to our meatball Mark <3 lol. But you are right...they would be wasted votes.

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Freebyrd GMTA!

Cody all the way, Sure hope he wins AVP.

Comment

I did Cody. I think he has gotten a raw deal from the beginning with Paul going after him and making others go after him. If you watch the beginning, he was fun, got along with people..just would not do the begging that Paul wanted for a friendship bracelet. I think I will throw a few votes Jason's way tho too.

Comment

• Bjb1956
        Bjb1956 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Cody got a raw deal two. I also like that he doesn't play the the buggy kissy game with people he hates. I have never gotten the point of someone being nominated and have horrible stuff said about them and then get up from the table and hug the person who was saying it. Heck no! Screw you!! That is why I like Cody. He didn't play the fake game.

Im throwing all my votes to Cameron as a giant middle finger to this season/cast

Comment

I wish they had a box to click that was "no one" and if that wins, the money is doubled for either the CBB season winner's favorite charity or bring back the shopping spree for next summer.

Comment

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          now that's a GREAT idea, purrwing !

• Freebyrd
          Freebyrd commented
          Editing a comment
          Great idea Purr!

Kevin all the way. I also believe that he received the most applause. He went out with class. I can't vote for Cody and make a mockery of being able to vote.
        ​​​​​

Comment

Still giving votes to Cody. Some people took the airing of the jury house wrong. I get it. I am way way older than Cody and I think I would be a raving B in that house. I TOLD you all to get rid of Paul. And each and every one of you turned your back on me, voted me out the first time. And when I came back you were so brainwashed by Paul that I didn't stand a chance. I would be screaming it from the housetops! He came in second last year, don't you think we should have gotten rid of him asap? Nope, everyone of them left Cody out to dry. I personally, would have a real hard time being in that house, locked up, alone, without one person I could trust. Go back to the first shows, Cody was personable, and talked to them all. Sorry, I think he got a raw deal.

Comment

• Freebyrd
            Freebyrd commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi'ya Kaschwarz In the beginning, I was a fan of Cody - but what turned me off is when he won HOH and refused to allow anyone up to the HOH to talk to him. All the power went to his head and he was so rude to everyone. IMO, he had very few moments of being all that personable to the HG's. I wish he would have kept that attitude of being personable, but Cody is a very straight-forward no B.S. kind of guy. I just don't feel that he should have been cast on BB because it's just not the right kind of environment for him. But I respect your opinion and I can see your point of view and why you like him.

Cody. For the sole reason I want to see the look on everyone's faces if Julie announces it. I think it could rival the look on Frankie's face when Donny won it. ps....if Frankie is on "celebrity" BB, I will not watch. 19 seasons, close to 200 houseguests----he's the only one I that will keep me from watching.

Back to Cody---he was the only one who "knew" what to do and was bitten by Paul's safety. And please let me clarify---although Paul's safety of three weeks was very much scripted and unfair---I absolutely don't think it was unfair to Cody. Cody attempted to nominate Paul during Paul's first week of safety and one week of safety, in my mind would not have been game altering. Cody also got burned by Megan bowing out and he did, literally, have to nominate about 30% of the house by the time all was said and done.

Again, just want to see the look on all the faces if he wins.

Comment

• Bjb1956
            Bjb1956 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree. Their expressions would be priceless. I also don't like the idea of calling any one of the people from past seasons "celebrities ". No... heck NO!

Hey back attcha Freebyrd....I think I like Cody because he reminds me of my sil. Maybe it is military training, although my sil has not been in the military, he has been in the service industry for 90% of his life...and he can access a situation or a person in less than a minute. 90% of the time, he is dead on. And I think Cody with military training, was able to see through so many of his team mates. I also want to see a former military person win. Support Our Troops. And like CubbyBrother...I SO want to see the faces of Josh, Paul and Alex if he wins That is the evil twin part of me You are right tho, Cody was not a good pick by production. He was not meant to be in this game. Megan also.

Comment

For everyone just voting for Cody to see the looks on others faces, my thought is that you'd be better off voting for Cameron! He's the only one who actually got a "raw deal" since Cody had not one but two chances and then disrespected the game both times. If you want to send a real message pick a favorite "player" who didn't even get to play the game :-)

Comment

• CubbyBrother
              CubbyBrother commented
              Editing a comment
              But remember, Cameron had the exact same chance Cody did to get back in the game and had a very nice lead in the deciding game where they had to knock down the panels with the slingshot. There were only three players that understood the game this year: 1. Paul, and he played it well. 2. Cody, who knew from the start that he had to get Paul out and was stopped by the brick wall and 3. Josh--although he came late to the party, he understood that he needed to get Paul out. He couldn't take the chance. The backyard interview question of "so ______ you know why Cody won AFH, don't you" will be fun to watch.

So many people say they wont vote Cody because of his transgender remarks and he doesnt know how to play big brother. Well his top three targets and nominations are sitting in the F3. Ive seen the remarks in youtube. Jessica was the one who was being racist in my opinion. Cody just said he doesnt care if .001 of population tapes their di... ks up or not. They all like him in Jury so he is social. And to say he has no social game is like saying Kevin didnt either, because when kevin was ostrasized he did the same thing Cody did. Kevin is a good guy but already has 25k, was Pauls minion , and once i saw that fight with him disrespecting yelling at two woman 30 years younger and being a pathological liar that was it for me NOT to vote for him. Cameron we saw 5 minutes of DR sessions and 20 minutes the whole time. Hes like the commercial of the number of the remainder that remains.

Comment

I voted cody and no need to make any excuse or justification for doing so. He deserves the 25k for putting up with all the dumb ass sheep and the main sociopath in the house.

Comment

Hope someone leaks to Kevin about the rape remarks and those that thought it funny..

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X