This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we can...

If we can, we want to be here for you for Celebrity Big Brother ...

And, those of you who have been around a while, you see me asking for support of BBU throughout the season and always at the end of the season.

It's never easy to ask.... but I do it because I want this website to continue to be the place that it is for everyone.

Whether your post count grows each day or you even have a post count at all. Whether you are one of our wonderful, couldn't do without you donators or someone who loves the website and just isn't able to donate anything right now, we want ALL of you to enjoy this website not only this season... but for as many seasons as this show continues to be on the air.

The Moderators and Rob work tremendously hard to ensure that everyone's time at BBU, is a pleasant one - and again - they volunteer their time ... without reservation ... because they are devoted to the BBU members. We offer our devotion hour after hour, day after day, month after month to bring all the updates to those who can't afford to watch the live feeds - due to money and/or time constrictions.

The bulk of the traffic at BBU, is during the 3 months of Big Brother, but as a website, we remain up and running for the entire 12 months each year. So, the expense of keeping the website up and running, doesn't end when the winner of Big Brother is crowed.

We always try to offer discussions on Survivor and other reality shows, and if we can, we'll keep the doors open for the 1st time EVER - Celebrity Big Brother, that's coming our way this winter....

BUT.... we need support to help keep the website going- since the majority of you, take a break, get back to life without Big Brother and life without checking in right here at BBU. I'm asking now for help in advance of what's coming up, down time, off-season, on again season with Celebrity BB.

For the past 2 seasons, we've fallen short, where live feed sales are concerned, which is what use to help us push through the "off-season" or now the "on-again season, with the upcoming Celebrity Big Brother, which I hope will have all of you sticking around, or at least coming back after a much needed break.

There are a handful of members who do step in, step up, during the down times, to try to help us, but we're also reaching out to anyone, everyone who has enjoyed their time here at BBU, despite how the season has played out, or who ends up as the BB 19 winner.

If you've enjoyed checking in here, enjoyed the discussions, enjoyed the live feed updates and you'd like to continue to maybe even enjoy Celebrity Big Brother .... please, if you can, make a donation of support for BBU, as we do all we can to be here for you.

Thank you in advance for any help.. and don't forget to email me .. or post here, so I can add a donation button to your account : )

Pole! Just sent mine! And hit double digit posts - I'm rockin' now!

If you don't know racing terms, Pole is the first car on the track.
    Last edited by Mary4BB; 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM. Reason: Double digit posts, yo!

Comment

Got to wait a couple of weeks due to donations given for disaster relief for Harvey and Irma, but my donation to BBU will be forthcoming!! Mary4BB, I know racing and congrats on "the pole" win!!🏆
      Last edited by Ms. Charlie; 09-13-2017, 10:00 PM. Reason: Added

Comment

• Mary4BB
        Mary4BB commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Ms. Charlie! Yes, mercy, disaster relief comes first.

I'm lucky - spent so many years lurking here, enjoying the benefits, not contributing. I got a lot of making up to do, and my life is at a place where I finally can.

Mary4BB - thank you so much : )

Comment

Lexie and all admin, even though this season of BB was a huge disappointment to me, BBU never is. I watched very little but dropped by here just to see what everyone was up to. Hopefully Celeb will be less of a bust, or that next year of BB will be better. That being said, I am happy to continue to support BBU financially, and thank you all so much for all you do. With the hurricane and other life issues, you all are a bright spot always. Going over now with another donation. Xoxo 😀

Comment

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much for your kind words and continued support Mongado22

• Lexie
          Lexie commented
          Editing a comment
          We are so glad that you stuck it out with BBU : )

Thank you so much for your continued support!

Thank you to everyone involved with BBU. As much as I've hated this season, I've enjoyed my daily strolls though the hallowed BBU halls. I've just finished making another donation to benefit the cause because misery loves company! LOL! Have a wonderful "off-season"!

Comment

• Lexie
          Lexie commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you BaxieB for taking your daily strolls here with us. This community would not be the same without you and all the others who are such great members.

We appreciate your support : )

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks BaxieB!

During this "off-season" as we make our way to the new Winter Edition of Big Brother Celebrity, we will keep the Donator Button Ladder going ... instead of switching to an "Off-Season" button.

I mean I know the buttons aren't much... but I'd love to see everyone ... with a button ... which would mean that as you move up the button ladder, BBU moves closer and closer to being able to stay up and running after this season ends, through the off-season, and hopefully we can be ready for winter... and be able to keep the doors open and the lights on, and bring you all the new "edition" has to offer.

We'll work hard on our end... we just need a little help here and there... if you can ...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X