• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joniw1
    replied
    Paul wins round 1.
    My favorite part of last night's show was jury
    Loved how Matt called Cody out for "Still not playing the game".
    Raven thinks she and Matt were Puppet Masters. (I spit my drink out when I heard that one)
    Except for Raven, the light bulb finally went on and HG figured they were played. They're pissed at Paul, but they need to be pissed at themselves.

Leave a comment:

• LCnSummer
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks @Starshine
    It's easy 😊 to 🔦 shine a light on something that so perfectly hit the mark 🎯 😬

• Bewero
    commented on 's reply
    Paul emerges from somewhere, they are covered in what looks like colored chalk powder.

• Bewero
    replied
    2:45 am and feeds were up and all 4 cams are on Christmas and Josh at the table. My best guess is Paul in the DR and could be winner of part 1 as most expect.

Leave a comment:

• Shan
    replied
    Got distracted after the show ended, then hubby asked me to watch a show we had DVR'd with him during which I fell asleep on it/him! I woke up in need of a potty run (geez getting old sucks lol) and thought I'd peek in ...I see we are still without Feeds... *sigh* oh well, guess I'll peek in again in a few hours when I'm up for the day But first..... (hehe)

Gonna pop over to CBS and do my AFP voting and head back to bed... nighters BBU'rs! <3

#KevinForAFP #JasonForAFP #HeckABCForAFP (ABC = Anybody But Cody of course lol)

Leave a comment:

• OutOfTheDarkness
    commented on 's reply
    Cody is NOT bitter. He is being real. The rest of the HG he is trapped with in jury with the exception of Elena & Mark are coco for coca puffs crazy or stupid as hell. Any sane person would want to try and make a break from that fancy insane asylum. We are so used to actor/model wannabes playing this game year after year that when an average American like Cody is thrust on the house we bash him for not being a wannabe. Cody is a breath of fresh REAL air in s season of padded wall freaks. They don't like him & he doesn't like them. What is he supposed to be FAKE & PHONY just to make it look good for TV. That's stupid and he wouldn't be true to himself; he would be a sell out for $$$. And on the crazy side--- Perfect example: Raven. She's nuttier than the most chunky peanut butters out there. And that's being kind to her! Matt isn't much better. Think he only wanted a paid summer vacation cause he never played the BB game, but believes he did. I and many I know, would feel EXACTLY like Cody if we were in the same situation. Cody for AFP! The most REAL person in the BB House this season.
    Last edited by Shan; 09-15-2017, 02:19 AM.

• Babben
    replied
    Thought that Raven'sdelusions and the others' reactions provided great comic relief tonight! She is tripping.

Leave a comment:

• Starshine
    commented on 's reply
    @LCnSummer

🌬 You are such a breath of fresh air 🌬

Thank YOU

• Starshine
    commented on 's reply
    Hey amykaybb so good to see your post. This is the first I've seen you since Irma. You've been on my mind. How are you?

• herms is here
    replied
    And people want to vote him for AFP,. He still isn't interested in playing the game.

Kevin went out with a lot of class. I hope that Christmas goes next. but if the final decision is up to Josh he will probably take her and clip Paul.

Raven is still delusional, believing that she was the puppet master.

Leave a comment:

• Freebyrd
    replied
    Well, seeing all the Jury members and hearing what they had to say...I just KNEW that Mark would be a stand up guy. Cody is another subject. So disappointed that Cody is STILL very, very, bitter. Shame on him. What a waste of freaking space he is taking up because I am sure that any fan out there whoever tried to get on the show would have loved and appreciated their time in the Jury house. One would think that being in the Jury house for as long as Cody has been there, he would have calmed down by now and accepted that this is just a game. It is for that reason, that I have lost all interest in Cody from this point on. When he said that he's looking to break out of there and also his whole attitude towards the HG's who are there with him. Cody is one sore freaking LOSER. Good luck to you, Jessica - you are gonna' need it with this one! And Raven? What game show did she just come off of? Can she be any more stupid? She commented about Paul having alliances with others, but the one she and Matt had with him was the real deal (my words) lololololololol. Thanks for the laugh, Raven. Even Elena had a good laugh at that as well! Jeez. smh. Wait until Dr. Will has his round table discussion with them. He's in for such a treat.

Leave a comment:

• Starshine
    commented on 's reply
    aprilshowers I had to go look up the comment. Life being life had pulled me away from BB at that time.

WOW and OUCH! No bueno. Hadn't seen that and sorry that I now have. Actually surprised that came out of his mouth. SMH

Thanks Luanne! Always love me some Luanne advice.

SMH again. It's just not in my head/heart; picking one to stick it to another. What I've seen of people's character the last 2 weeks. Looks like I need get real.

• birdiefriend
    replied
    Ok, all the puppies are asleep, much like last night when even the owl was having a nap when the feeds came back !!

Leave a comment:

• birdiefriend
    replied
    Will the feeds come back up tonight so we can watch the comp? Seems to me that other years we were able to watch??

Leave a comment:

• Walleye
    replied
    More talk by josh. Only talk per usual

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X