This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 14

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Morning all.
    Happy Eviction day. It's hard to believe that tonight they will have part one of the final three HOH.

Paul won the F4 HoH and the PoV. Kevin and Josh are on the block and the plan is to vote out Kevin. We shall see tonight.

Comment

I will be voting for Kevin and Josh, Kevin because he was a nice guy, and Josh, because he played and understood the game more than the other HG. . Cody was bitter and didn't play the game. He acted like a spoiled toddler not getting his way. Cameron-Why? Who is he? That's a waisted vote. Jason-Not after the rape comments. Alex- Too entitled. She believes she deserves it. Xmas- I always felt she should have gone when she broke her foot. Raven and Matt- Did nothing Mark and Elena also did nothing to deserve $25,000.00.

As for Paul's game, say what you want, he was able to convince and manipulate every HG. It wasn't his fault they were a bunch of sheep. He played BB. He was always a step or 2 ahead of everyone. The HG had multiple chances to vote him out but never took the shot. He might not have been my first choice, but then I never had a favorite this year, Paul is the most deserving to win. But of course this is just my opinion.

Comment

• Lynette
        Lynette commented
        Editing a comment
        Wouldn't Josh be a wasted vote? The only way he is not in the F2 is if Christmas would be the one deciding and would take Paul over him. Paul plans to take him. And if Josh is deciding he is in F2.

The game is not about convincing and manipulating. It's 100% about having at least five votes in the jury house. You can win comps, not be on the block, play multiple sides, but none of that matters until Julie pulls your 5th key. If Paul gets to the final two and has less than five keys in those slots, he would have failed miserably and so would have his game.

Comment

Good morning and happy eviction all

BB is a game that starts out as a team event, but eventually it's a solo endeavor. There can be only one winner. 2nd place is just the 1st loser.

Everyone who goes into the BB house has a plan on how they will get to the end. It's easy to have a plan, carrying it out is a whole different thing. Regardless of how tough a person thinks they are, the other players are real human beings. You have to eat, sleep, live, and just exist in general all together. The other players are your entertainment, confidants, and comfort. You have to be willing to cut your friends and teammates or you will not win. This is a hard game.

I pulled this from another site-this was Paul's plan:

“If there’s one trait that I’m confident about, it’s that I’m sneaky,” “I’m very observant, remember things and handle high stress situations well. I’ll probably use people’s weaknesses against them. It’s very hard to get underneath my skin, but very easy for me to get underneath yours, so I think I can mentally crack any member. I’m really good at getting people to do what I want [and] getting them to think they’re on top of a situation when, really, they’re not.”

He has done what he set out to do, at least up to this point. It's not been easy to watch at times, as a matter of fact it's been flat out vicious and ugly. I don't believe he's evil or a horrible person, I think he's trying to finish what he couldn't last season. I do think that he was genuinely emotional about his Alex conversation. He's been driving the bus the entire time and he knew that eventually he'd have to run it over some of the people he cared about but that doesn't make it any easier.

I 100% agree with joniw1 , it's not his fault that he played and the others fell into his game. I mean think about it for a minute-he had the couples convinced he was their 3rd man. They were all happy to let him be the spy on the other couples, to let him set up the game moves while they sat back and did little of nothing. Were they just waiting to get to the end before dumping him? In Alex's interview with Julie she just as much admitted that Jason was her plan for F2 because he would have stepped up and taken that bullet for her and he would have been happy with the 50,000-where was that going to leave Paul? Furthermore, if I were Jason I'd be super pi$$ed that it was just assumed that I was going to be happy with 2nd place.

I think if Kevin gets evicted tonight that is going to be a huge mistake for Paul. Now I love Josh-I wouldn't mind at all seeing him win. But Josh has a much better shot at winning in the comps than Kevin IMO. And I also think that Josh has a better argument than Christmas or Kevin in that F2 seat.

Comment

• Freebyrd
          Freebyrd commented
          Editing a comment
          Good Mornin' DisMom!

I really, really, liked your post this morning. I am not a fan of Paul at all, but what you said is true. In fact, what ALL of Paul's fans on BBU have said about his great game has been true. Just because I am not into Paul doesn't mean that I dislike him for his game this season, and I have to admit that he deserves a lot of credit for a game well-played. I am a bit 'pissed' as Paul would say...lol, that he had the 4 weeks of safety though in the very beginning. That, in itself, was ridiculous. And to be honest, it is what made me resent him from the very beginning. However, if you really analize his game-ply, you will see that this guy never once sat back and relaxed. Paul never once stopped playing the game - he worked his ass off to gain the trust that is serving him well to this very day. I am a fair person who believes in admitting and giving credit when someone really deserves it.

Having said all of the above, I am also someone who LOVES excitement and drama in the BB game (who isn't? lol) so, therefor, IF both Paul & Josh make it to the F-2, I will be happy for both of them...but, I sincerely hope that Josh wins because that guy has literally grown on me. Has he EVER!!! lmao. I can't believe how much he has allowed his emotions to run in this game. That guy went from being a loud-mouthed idiot who bullied people to a soft-hearted mommas boy who clearly and sincerely cares about people. I feel Josh has learned a lot about himself, his self-worth, and how to be a loyal team player in the game of BB. I believe Josh has been the one HG who has grown the most in this game and changed the most (for the better) and he never once floated. Josh would definitely get my vote. Plus, I would just love to see the look of awe and defete in Pauls eyes that once again, he came in second! lol But, IF Paul wins, I will be happy for him because he did play a very strategic game and was always playing the game 24/7. Paul never once slacked - lazy he is not. JMO.

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          this..this....THIS ^^^ and more this
          I've never made any bones about being a 'non-fan' of Paul's but I have to agree with everything you said

• Luanne
          Luanne commented
          Editing a comment
          Freebyrd- did you read my mind.

Morning all.

So, Paul won both HOH/POV, Kevin & Josh are on the block (no hints on whether Paul will use POV, but it seems unlikely). And, in a friendship talk Paul is saying he'll take Josh to F2.

The blind spot:
        At issue is Paul's blind spot for Josh. Either Paul doesn't recognize Josh's intentions or he's taking a calculated risk. I just can't imagine Paul would leave something like this to chance if he knows he's purposely decreasing his odds in the crap shoot part 3 comp. Paul knows the jury is bitter & obviously feels Josh's antics will be viewed equal or worse than his own.

Paul also indicated he is gunning to win Part 1. From my perspective, Paul might want to rethink that strategy. If Josh drops first I think he should let Xmas win b/c he then at least guarantees a F2 spot b/c it's highly unlikely Josh would beat him in the 2nd comp & she'll take him over Josh given the choice. Sure, it's a risk, but if he's insistent on a F2 with Josh - worth taking to hedge his bets.

The Paul argument is strong:
        Barring a bitter jury it's hard to imagine Paul losing. As a vet arguably his greatest accomplishment was never going on the block. And, in a season where he had his minions tossing comps so players like Xmas (physically incapacitated) & Josh (who tried hard to win a comp EVERYONE was throwing to him) Paul won when it mattered most.

Examining his comp wins Paul has 8. Compare this to comp beast Victor last season who won 3 HOH's, 1 road kill comp, 1 POV and 2 battle backs for a total of 10. Plus Victor had to leave the house twice to get 5 of those wins via battle back comps. Counting the hex week Paul has 3 HOHs & 5 POVs (8) with a chance to win 2 more comps.

I'm not sure how many days Dan, Dr. Will or Janelle have spent in total inside the BB House, but for sure Paul's must be the longest duration over 2 consecutive seasons (Janelle was knocked out in 3rd in both BB6 & All-Stars).

Josh the talker:
        The meatball sure did go out of his way to raise suspicions on himself & frankly I'm shocked he hasn't. The fact he made such a huge deal to get the vote split only to not utilize the opportunity to keep Alex - in my book should guarantee the loss of her/Jason's vote.

AFP brings out strong personal opinion:
        Originally I was keen to vote for Cameron to send a message to TPTB & the cast, but every poll I've seen has him no where near the numbers. One poll has Kevin, Jason & Mark ahead of Cody though most have Cody leading with Kevin second. Jess is pushing Jody's fan base hard core to pool their votes all for Cody. And many former players are backing this sentiment.

But, I just can't bring myself to vote for Cody. AFP is the one area I allow myself to focus entirely on personal (& not analytical) & I just can't shake his bigoted early season comments specifically in reference to the transgender community:

In conversation with Jason, Cody said "transgender people aren't males or females, they should be called "it's." & on another occasion said to Jess "what, like they make up .000000001 % of the population, do I care what they think of me".

This season someone NOT being mean, cruel, bullying, attacking personally etc was the exception rather than the rule. But, (again just for me) I found this bigoted, ignorance unacceptable.

Plus, let's recall who was the first to utilize this style at season start. Although Alex, Josh & Xmas all got into the act at some point with Paul inciting the activity we can't forget Jess/Cody physicality, threats of violence outside the house, use of the "r word"/Forrest Gump/fat references toward Josh.

Yet, for some reason this view of Jody being the victim has become the narrative. But, they were as active in their personal attacks and physical threats. Jess was posting mean girl tweets about Xmas as recent as yesterday. So, Jody are no innocents in the negativity. Suffice to say, if Paul hadn't been part of this season, I have no doubt Cody would have ruled as the Alpha with intimidation & the same mob mentality while Jess incited the minions.

Manners wins out for me:
        Perhaps, I'm biased b/c I was disgusted by how Alex and the others ostracized, brow beat, and were just down right cruel to Kevin. Of all the negative actions in the house I found Alex's treatment of Kevin the most appalling. (again, maybe it's an age thing, ie: my aversion to disrespect of a mature individual). He truly didn't seem to have a path to pursue. YES - he didn't have to throw comps, but he was aware if he didn't he'd be targeted next. And, his only true friend Jason was so committed to Alex he never kept anything Kevin told him sacred. If he had, I wonder if the pair could have changed the game outcome (or at least the eviction order). If Alex has anyone to be angry at, she need only look in a mirror b/c Kevin at the very least was committed to Jalex.

No win-win here:
        Regardless of how I dissect this season, it simply won't have a feel good outcome. Paul played the best game (unquestionably) but his tactics left us cold. The 3 showmances all feel fake or made for prime time TV & post show revenue (sorry - I'm still not buying the Jody love, especially when I view her Twitter page to find her wearing skimpy clothes sent by a fan shimmying in place while staring provocatively into the camera. Either I've suddenly developed an old fashioned prissy chip or this is inappropriate behavior by someone who claims to be in love,

The mob mentality, sheep cast, superiority complexes, ego's, comp throwers, hypocritical behavior etc, etc.

Like Dr. Will says everyone who plays knows what they signed up for & whoever gets the cheque was ultimately fated to do so. Still, seldom have we witnessed a season without a fighting underdog battling to take down the powers (Victor/ Janelle), a charming, funny or lovable option (Donny, Britney), a strong strategy based on intelligence or humor (Dr. Will/Danielle Reyes), super fans who can play (Ian, Steve), expert manipulation (Dan/Derrick) or two sides battling each other. BB19 didn't offer a combination of those archetypes let alone one.

For the first time I can recall in BB history the true drama heading into next Wednesday has little to nothing to do with the winner. Rather, it's how the audience will react to this cast. Will Julie or the non jury members call out Alex, Jody, Josh, Paul & others for their behavior & double standards, will a therapist with a while coat that ties in the back be awaiting Raven's arrival on the stage?

And, perhaps most importantly - will casting director Robyn Kass catch a clue to correct this situation heading into BB20 - in what should be a celebration of the very best of this reality franchise?

If nothing else at least I (we) know even in a season like this our BBU family awaits us to appease our angst, share our opinions/humor and remind us of the true reason we're probably still watching on September 14!

Have a great day all.
        Last edited by TTOTambz; 09-14-2017, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• TTOTambz
          TTOTambz commented
          Editing a comment
          I was just thinking you said so many things I was thinking lol #MutualAdmirationSociety :-)

• Shan
          Shan commented
          Editing a comment
          YESSSS!!! every. single. word.
          Between DisMom and you, TTOTambz .. I don't have to say a word (which I'd be hard pressed to do as well as you two anyways ) ... y'all have said every thing I've been feeling/thinking going into tonight and this Final week of the season

• lyriele2
          lyriele2 commented
          Editing a comment
          I would imagine Paul is counting on most of the jury being more bitter toward Josh than himself, otherwise I can see no reason why he would take Josh to the F2. Paul has played a really good game, always thinking, planning. If he does take Josh, I hope it doesn't backfire, because (like him or not lol) he has earned this season's win.

If Christmas votes out Kevin she is making a mistake. Why would you want to keep two potential strong guys. She is definitely playing for third. Also, engrossed feel that winning competitions is what the game is all about. Dr Will did not win any competition s. I feel sorry for Kevin still being in his corner on his last night in the house.

Comment

• DisMom
          DisMom commented
          Editing a comment
          I do not and have not agreed with the isolation of the "targets" this season. I understand the logic that it keeps that player from feeling like they can rally or campaign, but it's abusive, especially after the Veto ceremony is over. I mean even a death row prisoner gets a last meal and the chance to speak to a priest, lol.

• Freebyrd
          Freebyrd commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi'ya Herms! I personally feel that judging or voting for someone who has won a lot of comps is B.S. If I were a HG in the BB house Jury, I wouldn't care if they won any comps. I really wouldn't. Winning comps has nothing to do with pure strategy - in fact, you have to be damn good at strategy and interacting with the other HG's if you don't win. Winning makes things easier for a HG to stay another week, that's all. I mean, not to double-talk here, but yes, winning a comp gives an HG the ability to use their strategy to get someone evicted, but ultimately the HOH can't vote anyway. The POV comp is FAR more important of a comp than any other comp. But if you have the inability to win anything, you better be a fast talker and far more brilliant than anyone else in that house to save yourself if you're on the block. kwim?

• Freebyrd
          Freebyrd commented
          Editing a comment
          DisMom~~~~~"I mean even a death row prisoner gets a last meal and the chance to speak to a priest, lol." ~~~~~~~~~lolololololololololol

FINAL THREE COMPS:
        Endurance: neither Josh or Kevin have done well; Josh due to size and Kevin due to lack of muscle. Christmas may not be cleared to play. So advantage, Paul.

Mental/Memory: Kevin & Christmas could do well, though Josh could out-think himself due to nerves. Paul has experience and can stay focused, so advantage.

Final Presentation: Josh knows what wants to say, but gets tongue-tied and sounds dumb. Kevin rambles and uses flattery to sound nice. Christmas can be concise, but sounds sharp and lacks ability to sound humble. Paul can fake humility better and will present his arguments for his game play decisions with the 'sorry, but had to do it to save myself '. Plus he is the only one who can say I was never on the block. Yes, I hear Cody saying not for trying on his part, but Paul can respond back that its 2 months since my safety ended and I never was nommed since then. So yes advantage Paul again.

I do think Josh is Paul's best defence against a bitter Jury, since Josh wasn't loved by all and would be viewed as a follower of Paul's, not a game leader. Kevin could get the stick it in your eye vote, since he was inoffensive rather like Jordan. But even she had a bit of a resume and had Jeff helping her in Jury. Christmas could sure play the one-legged girl to death, but her resume is weak with gimmee wins. So Paul could beat any of the three, but Josh looks less like a goat than Kevin and is less likely to give good reasons to vote for him as Christmas could.

But, likely Kevin goes tonight, so Paul can save Christmas eviction for Finale night so she won't have even a couple days to stew or influence Jury.

Even if Paul doesn't win, he will have made 191 days in BB, which beats Dan's record 146 days. But, if he doesn't get a unanimous vote, than Dan will maintain that record.

Strangely in the 1st month had a vision of Kevin coming out to the confetti, but maybe means he'll win America's Fave? Only big mystery now.

Until then it's just a long slog of dull feeds until the crowning of King Paul. 👑 And please, CBS, no three-peat.

Comment

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Note: when I say Dan's record days, I'm only referring to them both making it to Final Seats. Other players may have totalled more days due to repeated performances.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          I would like to see Paul and Victor in the Race, since it's filled with unplanable things like bad taxi drivers or injuries and it would be fun to watch them deal with various cultures. But no more Paul on BB. 🙏

• DisMom
          DisMom commented
          Editing a comment
          I just want to see Victor anywhere I can see him-he certainly brings out the cougar in me(blush). I don't watch AR every season like I do BB or Survivor, but I would definitely watch if Paul and/or Victor were on there. I'd also like to see Jody on there because I think everyone would learn pretty quickly if they are indeed forever loves, lol.

Morning all,

No insights. Paul is the likely winner this year. I have not watched last nights show yet, but from the show thread, and some recaps, not sure there is much point to it. I am struck by the lack of jury segments this season. It's not like the house was a hotbed of narrative twists that needed extra time to explain the outcomes of votes. I can only surmise that the slugs we saw in the house, have now transferred to Jury, with Mark/Elena and Matt/Raven locked in their rooms, and Cody/Jason and now Alex staring at Netflix reruns of "House of Cards" muttering "Paul, Paul, Paul" under their breath every time Frank Underwood comes on the screen. Ready for this thing to end. The next 6 days after tonight are going to be excruciating on the feeds with this crew.

Comment

• birdiefriend
          birdiefriend commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much for the laugh, KeninVA, just as I read the sentence the picture flashed in my mind! lol Maybe they kept the voodoo dolls too??

Morning all from Los Angeles! Talked to someone from CBS last night and got some scoop. They hate what happened with Paul and blame themselves. Apparently it didn't occur to anyone that Paul would win that first temptation as at the time he was the only name anyone knew. Big brain fart on their part. That first temptation was too big and shaped the entire game.

Comment

• DisMom
          DisMom commented
          Editing a comment
          MrsEmmaPeel- thank you for the information and none of my following rant is in any way directed at you.

CBS made their bed hard, and we all had to sleep in it this season. There were many things they didn't think through this season and that first vote was just the start. They were the ones who planted that 25K temptation that brought Paul in-if they hate him so much why even offer him a return? I know they probably didn't plan on having 3 showmances either which didn't help anything-those people needed to go on a dating game show. And the Tree? Another fizzled out mistake. They casted these players-why? More than one of them shouldn't have passed the test to go into the hotbox that is the BB house. Hopefully this season will clue them in a little better. All Vets or No Vets. No actor/model wannabe's-I'm ok watching ugly people if they know how to play the game. How about some real fans that have seen more than a season or two. If you want to bring players back how about the first 1-2 people voted out over a number of seasons so we can see how they may have played.

• MrsEmmaPeel
          MrsEmmaPeel commented
          Editing a comment
          To clarify, I don't think they hated Paul when they brought him back. Its how it worked out which btw you are absolutely right about...they didn't think things thru.

• Kaschwarz
          Kaschwarz commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree..without that temptation, Cody would have had him on the block...he would have had 4 less weeks to try and influence people. Especially Josh, inciting him to keep banging the pots and pans. I hope when they all watch the feeds, they see how they were played and were SO blind to everything. I wish that temptation had never happened.

I know it can come across like I'm pro Paul - in truth I'm more anti this entire cast. Picking up on the excellent jury argument points BettyBoo makes for Paul's argument may provide insight as to why...

The one thing Paul doesn't know about is Josh's goodbye message to Jason... however he has a solid logical response. Josh was the reason there was a tie vote for Jason & his vote sent Alex out the door. Although Paul orchestrated Jalex's eviction. Paul himself didn't vote to evict either of them. Conversely, how does Josh explain it wasn't his desire to vote either out when he did precisely that (& worst had opportunity to save Alex).

Despite a bitter jury Paul also has the argument that each couple benefited by their association with him. None of them can claim he was their priority over their partner (other than perhaps Xmas). Which means he had to constantly do it for himself. And, he can further drive home (carefully worded) each couple chose to not fully play the game in an effort to let Paul be the one to vocalize who targets were (so they could feign naivety later for jury votes). Paul told them to throw comps, who to let win --nominate --target--save---fight with--- ignore & vote for etc, But, each person had the free will to do as they wished.

Each of the pairs can scream about loyalty./friendship, but none of the people sitting in jury can state unequivocally they were taking Paul over their partner. Another key point is the level Paul worked to maintain his allies safety. whether it be making sure to get the votes to protect them (Xmas/Josh/Alex) or removing them from the block. In his first 3 POV wins he removed Josh, Jason and Alex from the block.

So, to say he never helped anyone in the game is ridiculous. Did it serve his needs ABSOLUTELY - but would they have done the same for him in an identical scenario? Doubtful. Perhaps, that is the other argument to be made - none of the hamsters had to work to make sure Paul wasn't nominated, back doored or that his name was kept off people's tongues. He did that for himself. And, while it is true he got the safety I'll point you to Jody not using the Hex to their advantage or Neda in BB Can who had an even longer saftey net through to jury & was voted out the minute it ended.

At the end of the day as much as Alex & Jason or others might be shady over losing, they only have themselves to blame. In most situation Paul did more to protect Alex & Jason then they did on their own. Jason never asked josh or Raven where their votes were. Alex wouldn't allow Josh to have a 5 minute conversation with her. The reason why it's so easy to be annoyed with the hamsters this season is their audacity of expectations. At the first sign of adversity Alex faced, she gave up. Paul had protected her throughout the game, yet now that he wasn't willing to throw away his game for her she couldn't be bothered to pick up the slack to fend for herself. Josh ranted and raved about Paul's positioning in the jury, and got many excited about the aspect of him offering a second player with an option not solely based on Paul's wishes. But faced with the opportunity to do as he promised & "shake up the house" he caved.

Why did these situations occur with Jason, Alex & Josh? Is it as simple as each of them allowed Paul to do a good majority of their work? Was it too late in the game for each of them to respond? Were they too lazy? Or could they not figure the steps necessary at this late juncture?

This jury is bitter, but not for the reasons we as fans are bitter about this season of sheep, mob mentality & Big Paul. Their bitterness is rooted in selfishness. Each juror had no problem using Paul to get their pair to F2, but how dare he not play for them to win. If any of them had bothered to play with the same intensity or taken as much ownership perhaps they wouldn't be sitting in jury now.
        Last edited by TTOTambz; 09-14-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Walleye
          Walleye commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks DisMom so I did use it correctly.😀

• herms is here
          herms is here commented
          Editing a comment
          That is probably why he was never a target. But it lead to a game of Paul picking off each pair. I still hope the the last pair gets broken up.

• LCnSummer
          LCnSummer commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL. I'm reading the posts from the newest to the oldest today... so I'm just now seeing your great comment. Before I saw it, I also commented about the selfishness and lack of flexibility as the downfall of the HG's this year.

Their myopic drive to evict the person they hated vs the person who presented the most risk to their game made no cents.

Well when you don't use game sense (cents) you can't win the do$$ars. (<;

Hey ya'll! Although my player isn't there, and I am not a Paul "fan", you have to wonder is he playing it smart letting Christmas have the vote? I would not be surprised to see her vote out Josh tonight knowing she can beat Kevin and be F2. Paul, in my opinion, will win against any of them. Josh going to F2 would split the vote a little more evenly and make it a close vote instead of a landslide. I really would like Josh to win and decide who he wants to take to F2.

Comment

• herms is here
          herms is here commented
          Editing a comment
          I am a Kevin fan so I hope that Christmas does evict Josh. It would be in her best interest.

Those of you who have been around a while, you know you see me asking for support of BBU throughout the season and always at the end of the season. I do it because I love this website, I love all of you and I want BBU to be around FOREVER!

The hard reality is that the the bulk of the traffic at BBU, is during the 3 months of Big Brother, but as a website, we remain up and running for the entire 12 months each year. So, the expense of keeping the website up and running, doesn't end when the winner of Big Brother is crowed.

On our end, as the traffic here dies down, we normally move to a less expensive server to try to keep the cost down during the "off-season".

For the past 2 seasons, we've fallen short, where live feed sales are concerned, which is what use to help us push through the "off-season" and as a result we ( Rob, the Moderators and myself) are dipping into our pockets trying to make ends meet.

This season was no different, as far as live feed sales go, in fact, it was probably the worse season ever for subscriptions for the live feeds.

And, now with the typical "off-season" being an "on-again season", with the upcoming Celebrity Big Brother, we're trying to get ahead of that rolling snowball .... on the downhill slope.

We're reaching out for help, in advance to make sure that we can cover the cost, for the Celebrity Big Brother season, as we probably won't be able to drop down to another server, because we want to be up and ready for the traffic that this never before season brings.

So, if we can, we'll keep the doors open for the 1st time EVER - Celebrity Big Brother, that's coming our way this winter....

BUT.... we need support to help keep the website going- since the majority of you, take a break, get back to life without Big Brother and life without checking in right here at BBU.

Whether your post count grows each day or you even have a post count at all. Whether you are one of our wonderful, couldn't do without you donators or someone who loves the website and just isn't able to donate anything right now, we want ALL of you to enjoy this website not only this season... but for as many seasons as this show continues to be on the air.

The Moderators and Rob work tremendously hard to ensure that everyone's time at BBU, is a pleasant one - and again - they volunteer their time ... without reservation ... because they are devoted to the BBU members. We offer our devotion hour after hour, day after day, month after month to bring all the updates to those who can't afford to watch the live feeds - due to money and/or time constrictions.

If you've enjoyed checking in here, enjoyed the discussions, enjoyed the live feed updates and you'd like to continue to maybe even enjoy Celebrity Big Brother .... please, if you can, make a donation of support for BBU, as we do all we can to be here for you.

Thank you in advance for any help.. and don't forget to email me .. or post here, so I can add a donation button to your account : )

It's never easy to ask.... but I do it because I want this website to continue to be the place that it is for everyone.

Comment

On a side note, I hope Christmas doesn't get to come back. She had her chance now. If she had left right away, I would feel differently.

Comment

• Kodi08
            Kodi08 commented
            Editing a comment
            While I agree on one side a part of me would love to see her compete in some of the physical challenges

• birdiefriend
            birdiefriend commented
            Editing a comment
            I would love to see her compete and whether she would 'take charge' of an alliance on her own

• Luanne
            Luanne commented
            Editing a comment
            I do not want to see her come back since she finished the season. Had she gone home, I would have liked to have seen her back.

Ohhhhhh .... for goodness sakes, CBS is so clueless that if Cody got AFP they might bring HIM back ...
          Wasn't Victor AFP last year?

Comment

• birdiefriend
            birdiefriend commented
            Editing a comment
            Hopefully, they are saving him for an "All-Star" Season 20 !! ??

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X