Comment

• BettyBoo
      BettyBoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx for being such a smartie pants!! Now go out and solve WORLD PEACE!! 😀

• TTOTambz
      TTOTambz commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL BettyBoo I seriously wish I had you pulling memes for my NBA articles. I was so salty over Ben Golliver's ranking of Westbrook as I was writing I kept thinking I need Betty to pull me a Meme that would sum up my anger LOL

The Survivor Trio:

Outwit - Paul convinced players to give a foot race to a one-footed girl in a tutu. Vulcan Mind Meld or Eau du Parfum? Whatever, he pulled off the biggest con in BB history since Dan's Funeral.

Outplay - Paul is loaded with wins, earned thru either competitive or persuasive skills.

Outlast - Still to be seen. If Paul doesn't win the scales, he could well be a Vanessa. I do think he will have a better handle on the HGs thinking and had more conversations with most of them than Josh has. Also, Josh doesn't do well under pressure. If Paul gives it to Josh assuming the kid will cut Christmas, then Paul deserves to lose. But, we won't know until 2nd round is or isn't played if it's a comp Christmas can't play. (Haven't heard yet about it??)

Paul vs Christmas or Josh? Paul has edge due to Outwit & Outplay, but vote could be 5-4 depending on bitterness.

Christmas vs Josh? Each has a Come Back Kid story so will depend on emotions of Jury. Josh definitely was more of an irritant & Christmas can out speak him, so she could have a slight edge. But, likely he will be the one to cut Paul, so ultimately he would get the vote for taking down Kong.

So still a little bit of interest until the end. But seriously, CBS a week of nothing to watch? Dumb dumb dumb. Put cameras in Jury where the action is!!!

Comment

• DisMom
      DisMom commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the Survivor comparison. I also think that if Paul throws that last comp he deserves to lose. Last year he was a step closer before he made a bad choice, this year I think his bad decision was last night in letting Kevin walk out the door.

• herms is here
      herms is here commented
      Editing a comment
      Would Christmas forfeit in that case, and the win would automatically go to Josh?

• herms is here
      herms is here commented
      Editing a comment
      Either way you look at it I believe that Christmas is playing for 3rd.

TTOTambz How's this one?

Comment

• TTOTambz
      TTOTambz commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO - you need to tweet me (same @ as on here) I have to be careful what I use on Thunderous Intentions due to Time Warner contractual agreements, but for Sixteen Wins A Ring & ESPN Raptors Republic I definitely have more freedom. Just DM me, so we can chat & keep in touch all season .. oops I mean year LOL

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X