This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 17, 2017

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Good morning, everyone!

Only 3 days left until the Finale!

Comment

I really hope Josh plans on trying to win the Final HOH Competition. No way I'd leave my fate in someone else's hands on purpose. I'd love to see him win it and then pick Christmas to take to the Final 2. He'd have to be stupid to pick Paul. At least give yourself a fighting chance to win the $500,000! Haven't been watching or paying attention to the Live Feeds enough to know if Paul is trying to get Josh to throw the final HOH Competition to him or not. Paul could easily intimidate Josh into doing it because he would have Josh scared that if he tried to win it but ends up losing, Paul would pick Christmas to go to Final 2. Surely Paul knows that he wins against either of them. IMO, only way Christmas or Josh have a chance of the win is if they are sitting side by side as the Final 2.

Comment

I've talked with people I know that ONLY watch the show. They feel Cody is AFP, all 6 of them hands down! According to them Cody was a good player who got picked on! Ahhhhh!!! The whole "Jody" showmance was, as one friend put it "so romantic".
        Of course I tried to tell them what was really going on but I was told "the show gives me what I need to know"

I have decided for my own sanity to ONLY talk BB HERE with people who really watch the show.

Comment

• OhThisHouse
          OhThisHouse commented
          Editing a comment
          My son and his family said the same thing. Only watch the show. There 12 year old thinks Cody is so nice. SHISh

• MrsVee
          MrsVee commented
          Editing a comment
          And that was ME for years until I got the feeds and joined this forum and finally saw the light and also all the other crap that the Houseguest do and say

• kokomogirl
          kokomogirl commented
          Editing a comment
          My cousin is a big Jody fan and is voting for Cody re: Jessica's wishes and commands. She is so smitten with them and their ''romance''. She only watches the shows so only has the skewed edits to base anything on. But she's a ''super fan''. Hehehehehe!

Oh, look, Cody and Jessica are back together. Cue 'Reunited and it feels so good'. Cody don't spend the whole $25k on a diamond ring since you'll never see it again. 🐸

Comment

• beckyd30
          beckyd30 commented
          Editing a comment
          If Cody did win (I'm voting for Kevin), he'd better spend that money on his daughter not the girl he barely knows from inside the house who gave it up to him way to quickly (Can you say [email protected]!). If I was his baby's momma, I would be going to court to get that money for child support.

• Mary4BB
          Mary4BB commented
          Editing a comment
          Yaaaaay BettyBoo pics are back!

beckyd30 I must have missed that info. Does Cody not support his daughter so that her momma would have to go to court? I thought they had a good relationship.

• BettyBoo
          BettyBoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Remember Cody told Julie they're getting married, which makes me think he's gonna go on one knee on Wed finale.

Cody said his Baby Mama works 2 or 3 jobs which tells me he doesn't contribute a lot. Also he couldn't afford to fix his car so he's not flush. He made some cash day trading then left Iowa where his daughter is for Texas to save on state income taxes. Also said he spent $1000s for sky jumping instructor training that he couldn't pass. Supposed to be in sales, but seriously I don't see where he has the 'salesman' personality. What does he say? Buy it or I'll kill you?

Yippee, I finally solved my Imgur issue and don't need the 3rd party work around. Apparently I made a boo boo in a Kindle configuration but finally caught it and resolved it. Little late in season, but glad I can still post my goofy pix. πŸ˜€

Comment

If Cody wins AFP (BARF), he needs to spend it on the daughter he stood up this summer.

Comment

Just found this Twitter profile called @BBFunnies and it has me LOL. They take stills from the BB shows/feeds and make them like comic books and add their own speech balloons (comic dialogue boxes) with their own words. The link below is to the first one I saw that made me lol...

Comment

• Mary4BB
              Mary4BB commented
              Editing a comment
              Holy funnies, KennyERJ !! That's some of the best stuff I've seen, well, ever. Thanks so much!!

• BettyBoo
              BettyBoo commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, I've seen many if those on Twitter. Like the Dadoo cartoons funny takes on season.

So, does anyone have a real feel as to whether Josh would take Paul or Xmas is he wins Part lll of HOH? I honestly feel like he doesn't get the win over either one. Too many people that he fought with that I feel like they would for her over him. And no matter which is in final 2 with Paul, Paul will win. So who is it better for Josh to take?

Comment

• beckyd30
              beckyd30 commented
              Editing a comment
              catb1966 if Josh goes against Christmas he has a better chance since her HOH victories were handed to her and she couldn't compete in a lot of challenges. The only way he would win against Paul is if the jury was super bitter, and they don't really seem like enough are. Plus, if Josh boots Paul, he has that street cred - he got the vet out of the house. Christmas doesn't have any cred since she just cuddles with Paul all day long.

Rumor is the jury was super bitter at the roundtable and the only two that will vote for Paul are Matt and Raven no matter who he sits against. We shall see though. Things could change.

Comment

The thing I feel bad about is that in my opinion, Paul truly deserves to win this season. He has worked at this game extremely hard 24/7 since he walked in the door. And the fact that he was able to get the other houseguests to do what he needed, will little prodding, is only their fault. I mean, the fact that he could convince so many people to throw comps so late in the season, is amazing.

Comment

• MrsVee
                MrsVee commented
                Editing a comment
                True but if the jury is bitter then it's his own fault , well a lot can happen till then Wednesday can't come soon enough for me

• sofieckcs
                sofieckcs commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree. If the jury is bitter, it's Paul's fault. Derrick totally ran the house and evicted who he wanted but they respected his game and gave him the win. I remember Derrick telling Nicole that she was too much of a threat and that's why he had to eliminate her. Paul just hands them more of the same lies in his goodbye messages. You have to give people respect. Paul doesn't do that. Paul probably would have had Jason and Alex's vote for sure if he had told them they were too good of competitors and he didn't think he could win against him in the final in his goodbye message.

beckyd30, I have to think too, that Josh has the argument that he kept saying to Xmas that they needed to get Paul out, he saw it. Just couldn't get any support for it.

Comment

• BettyBoo
                BettyBoo commented
                Editing a comment
                Problem is Josh realized too late that the snowball coming down the hill was now a Paul avalanche. He was too happy to be Paul's henchman until he realized that's all he'd be.

• MrsVee
                MrsVee commented
                Editing a comment
                I remember one time Jason said to Alex that Paul needed to go and she told him to be quiet that Paul will CRUCIFY YOU if he hears you that was right after Alex told Paul that Dominique thought Paul was the snake and we all know how that turned out

Paul should have Matt, Raven, Kevin & Christmas over Josh. Alex said she vote for Paul since she would be judging game, but she was hurt, so who knows. I think Cody will surprise us and vote Paul as he had no use for Josh and would view him as only Paul's pet dog. Jason will vote Josh over Paul as he'll not be over what he sees as betrayal. Elena will likely vote game, but not sure. Mark recognizes Paul's play, is still angry, but may also view Josh as only Paul's side kick. So vote could be anything from 5-4 to 8-1. No unanimous vote likely. But Josh's confessions of the trio vs. Paul's baloney could change some minds, since the final trio is evidence that what he said was true. So, yep, I'm not positive of Paul win, but think it can likely happen.

I am doubting Paull will surprise us and take Christmas since he worries about a sympathy vote and she could present her case more eloquently than Josh can.

Josh vs Christmas? Josh could win as long as he can enunciate why his strategy was better than hers. They both overcame obsticles to get to the Final, mainly lead by Paul. They'll each have to prove their worth. So if Josh slays the dragon, he will gain game points over Christmas.

Comment

Seems the dreaded PINK EYE has returned only this time Christmas Joy has it , now if she is smart she will spread it to Paul 😈 Paul wants him and Josh to tell Christmas right before the 3 rd comp that neither one will be taking her to the finale 2 . I think that's his way of Christmas getting all upset and Josh crying so he can't compete and do his best . Hopefully Josh will tell her that he will take her but she will probably tell the πŸ‘ΏWhat he said anyway 😁

Comment

Christmas told Josh not to take her to F2, that she would beat him. I think he has played that over and over in his head and believes it be to true. I don't see Josh taking Christmas to F2 unless he has an emotional crisis of guilt at the last minute. I also don't see Josh winning the last part of the comp so I don't see him having to choose.

Comment

• MrsVee
                    MrsVee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well it's just a shame we have to wait untill Wednesday for the finale . But I would like to see Josh beat him

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X