This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Discussion - September 18

Here's where you can discuss what's happening on the Live Feeds.
    Please note that this forum will contain SPOILERS.
    Please stay on topic within this thread.

For off topic conversations, and for catching up with your BBU friends, please use the BBU CAFE Thread.

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds (CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE or click on any of the banners to get signed up and help support this website at the same time. (CBS ALL Access) also has many other great features to check out. Note that BBU only gets credit for NEW subscriptions so you would need to sign up using a new email address in order for BBU to get credit. Thanks!

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button. - You don't need a PayPal account to donate.

Don't forget to join us for Celebrity BB!

Morning all. Countdown to the Finale.

Comment

Here we are looking at a Xmas, Josh, or Paul win. It boggles the mind really. Of the 3 I think I want Josh to win. He has been a target almost from the beginning but yet he is still standing. I think BB has been a growing experience for him. He still cries a lot, and that's ok. I respect a man that is in touch with his feelings. However, I think he had never really been outside of his little bubble much when he entered the house and it was very hard for him to adapt. He is a super fan and has shown his knowledge of the game on many occasions. Xmas was handed way too many comps and opportunities for me to be on her team. I like her. I think she would have been a fierce physical competitor had she not broken her foot and her social game isn't bad either. She just didn't do enough for me to want to see her win it all. Seeing her and Josh in the F2 would make me happy. Paul...I hope he doesn't win. I feel he was given an unfair advantage early in the game. At a time when he was the target and could have been gotten out easily. Having knowledge of the game and comps also gave him an advantage. I'm never a fan of vets coming back to play with newbies. His bullying game play is not my favorite either. I didn't like him last year and my opinion of him hasn't changed this year unless you count disliking him even more.

Comment

• BettyBoo
        BettyBoo commented
        Editing a comment
        My problem with Josh winning is that he never lead the strategy and allowed Paul to dictate evictions when he was telling us he wanted different people out when he was HOH. First Elena, then Kevin and finally Paul were his supposed targets, but he had no follow through. So he could be a Jordan-type win, popular person, but not the season's real leader.

• KeninVA
        KeninVA commented
        Editing a comment
        Plus 1 on @BettyBoo's comment. Josh has grown on me, and really came into his own with the Jessica HoH, when he feigned depression for a week, but in the end, he was totally Paul's entity.

• mimichick
        mimichick commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't like Paul's social game AT ALL! But, he's played the game since Day -1. He never quit playing nor scheming. I have to hand it to him. THEY COULD HAVE VOTED HIM OUT - but, they didn't. That's on them - not Paul. He's not my cup of tea, but, evidently, he's their's since they never even put him on the block. CRAZY? You bet! But, IMO he deserves the win because of he never STOPPED.

Happy Countdown Everyone!
      Who do YOU think would be sitting in F3 if Paul was never part of this season?

My guess would be ...Cody, Jess & Elena.

Oh and I think we would hear about the first baby conceived in the BB house.

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm, I'm going to go with the "butterfly effect" (you change one thing in the past and it changes the whole future) and say that Christmas then doesn't end up on Jason's back to fall off and break her foot so my F3 would be Christmas, Alex & Jason because all 3 were (Christmas would have been) fierce competitors and for the most part good at the social game too.

• DisMom
        DisMom commented
        Editing a comment
        I think we would have seen Alex, Jason, Jess. I don't think Cody would have gone all the way because he got so tangled up with Jess, plus he just really is not a team or social player. You can tell from the jury house that he still isn't playing well with others, I think that's just who he is.

• Toober
        Toober commented
        Editing a comment
        The whole season changed when the first girl (can't remember her name) self-evicted and caused Cody to rename 4 other players before the first eviction.

So, the big news from last night, Xmas trying to figure out how to tell her boys that they should take each other to the end, and let her go gracefully to the F3 seat in Jury. In many ways, a fitting end to this entirely predictable season. Paul has faced no opposition force of any talent this entire season. If Paul ends up in a F2 seat, there is no question in my mind that I want him to win the money. Never nominated, got the entire cast to throw a running comp to a girl with a broken foot in the mid game, where every competition counts, told every pair he was working with that he was promising loyalty to every other pair, and none of them questioned where they were on the totem pole, or came up with an alternate strategy to link up, and take Paul out, so they could have their F4 "fair fight" slug out. Paul controlled every single move in the house. Yes, it was mean spirited, but since all the HG's, except Mark, actually engaged in the serial bully behavior, it is hard to fault Paul for instigating it.

At this point, it seems clear Josh is not going to cut Paul, even if he gets the chance, and while Josh might still win, it would be a travesty if this season ended that way. IMO.

Comment

• DisMom
        DisMom commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm in total agreement with your post this morning. I feel like Paul is the clear cut-earned it and deserves it winner this season. Christmas was literally carried through. Josh, while he has definitely grown on me and I don't dislike him, I feel that had he not been coddled through the season would have been gone long ago.

As far as the bullying behavior and Paul instigating it- you can lead a horse to water. At any time the sheep could have said nope not going to go along with that and done their own thing.

• Crlillian
        Crlillian commented
        Editing a comment
        The running comp that was thrown to Christmas must have also been a little PTB that wanted to throw the comp to her since any other running or jumping comp her doctors would not have cleared her to complete. She was still not cleared to put any weight on her broken foot at that time and use crutches and the scooter, yet she didn't have them at that comp.

• mimichick
        mimichick commented
        Editing a comment
        KeninVA - you got it nailed to a "T"! Paul controlled every single move in the house. He deserves the win because of the "non-players" in that house. They wanted summer fun - and, I guess they're happy. (Maybe not Cody? WHAT would make him happy? No idea.)

We were all SO much younger (and happier) when this season began:

Comment

Records of longest stays in BB House:

Paul - as of Wed, 9/20, 190 days
        James - 177 days
        Janelle - 171 days
        Nicole - 169 days
        Mike 'Boogie' - 153 days
        Dr. Will - 147 days
        Dan G - 146 days
        Danielle Reyes & Jordan - 142 days

(Note: I borrowed numbers from a year old posting and added Paul, James & Nicole's to it. Feel free to correct.)

Comment

Good Morning BBU

I had a restful, non BB weekend so that I can get ready for the finale.

I've read rumors that the round table discussions with the Dr are not favorable for Paul in that we have a case of whiny and bitter jurors. I'm hoping that they come around and let go of the victim noises. I don't understand blaming a guy for lying his way through a game that by design almost requires it. They should be mad at themselves for allowing it to happen instead of at him for doing it. I'm also tired of hearing about his advantage, yes he had it, yes he used it. That was the first 4 weeks-how many weeks since he's not had safety again? However, we have a whole bunch of delusional, self-entitled, and selfish folks there in jury so I'm not expecting that they will come to any other conclusions.

If Paul gets to F2 he just needs to come clean. He had a plan, he executed it perfectly. Lying to them at this point is pointless since they've been comparing notes for a while now.

Comment

Oh, look, its the Great and Powerful Oz!!

Nah, its just Paul.

Comment

• DisMom
              DisMom commented
              Editing a comment
              I think those little rodents are so much cuter than the ones we've been watching

• LCnSummer
              LCnSummer commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol Betty, Good one. 😀

When I saw your funny picture, I was imagining Paul being all distraught on the roof waiting for the munchkins to report back with a description of the pattern of the socks seen sticking out from under the house.

Lol, and since it's Paul ya know he's not concerned about who was wearing the socks,... just the pattern.

• MrsVee
              MrsVee commented
              Editing a comment
              Ha! Looks just like him and his minions

Arisa Cox:

1. Something as small (and massive) as playing dumb in goodbye msgs could kill Paul's killer game. Huge mistake.
            2. People don't always remember what you said, but how you made them feel. If HGs feel like fools the second they walk into Jury ...and associate you with a feeling of humiliation instead of respect, it's not a good look going into a F2 vote.
            3. This matters if you play dirty or not. If that's your game style, owning up & apologizing on someone's way out can go a long way.
            4. Otherwise you waste valuable jury question time soothing egos & nursing old wounds rather than selling your game.
            5. Even as a vet, Paul has rookie blind spots. He has never been a jury member. First time playing dirty. His experience is in losing.
            6. Paul could still win. But it's possible he has too many fires to put out. And with Maven on his side? That's an unfortunate problem.
            7. No matter who wins, this finale is going to be all kinds of messy.

Comment

• beckyd30
              beckyd30 commented
              Editing a comment
              I would vote against him with Raven pushing me to vote for him, just cause she is such a liar about being the "puppet master" this season. When did she manage the "puppets"? When she was snogging with Matt all the time or when she was telling everyone who would listen that she has 10 million different things wrong with her, but still was going to compete in the Olympics? How can someone with an "inverted spine" do all those gymnastic moves she made? She could cost Paul the game if she pushes too hard.

• sofieckcs
              sofieckcs commented
              Editing a comment
              Andy Herron said that in his season Amanda pushed so hard in the jury for votes for McCrae that everyone in the jury made a pact to vote for anyone but McCrae if he was in the final 2. Raven is definitely a liability for Paul.

• MrsVee
              MrsVee commented
              Editing a comment
              Well said Sofieckcs , but I'm hoping for a messy , bitter , crazy finale they owe us something for watching this brainwashed season of the Paul Show and his sheep !

Just an fyi for everyone that has seen the rumors of a very bitter jury at the roundtable discussion. That information came from Dingo at Hamsterwatch. She has been around for a long time and has her sources. She is very reputable, which is why I give that rumor credence. It will be interesting on Wednesday.

Comment

• DisMom
              DisMom commented
              Editing a comment
              soflaguy I do not believe that they get to see the DRs.

• CubbyBrother
              CubbyBrother commented
              Editing a comment
              @ soflaguy---there was nothing inadvertent in Josh's goodbye message to Jason. If Paul finishes second, I believe that it was the single most important six seconds of the game. It was not only a light bulb, but a torch given to Jason who within the two minute conversation with Julie caught on to everything he didn't see while he was in the house. I find it hard to believe that Cody, Mark, or Elena will vote for Paul at any cost. Jason won't and if one other doesn't, Paul finishes second. That one vote can turn the game---and as he walked out the door, I feel Jason would have voted for Paul. Once he saw the message, things instantly changed. It was a great move by Josh and was not inadvertent at all. Well planned, well played. Still somewhat surprised that CBS decided to air it.

• Kodi08
              Kodi08 commented
              Editing a comment
              All Paul has to tell Jason during the Q&A is that Paul voted to keep Jason and Josh voted to evict him.

Love em or hate em, those three all cuddled up in bed together, is a first!!! It's a game folks!

Comment

• grannychris
              grannychris commented
              Editing a comment
              It's gonna come out about Paul's roll in all evictions and bullying. He says to the jury that he has no blood on his hands but indirectly he does. Josh won't keep quiet about Paul's role and I am sure he will credit Paul for those actions. All Paul has to do is say yah and I out played you all.If he owns it........he'll get credit for game well played.

Wow, if Paul gives the speech he is practicing, he is going to tick off the jurors even more. Wow, he sounds like an arrogant [email protected]**.

Comment

I agree hope he sticks to that script. LOL Dumb **** he is.

Comment

Christmas, WTH, happy with 3rd, why did she stay and take the shot from another that wanted to play and win. Stupid --stupid greedy PR junkie

Comment

• MrsVee
                  MrsVee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They are all stupid and if Paul Fs up his speech then he's the stupidest one of all

• beckyd30
                  beckyd30 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe she is back on her pain meds and doesn't know what she is saying again.

• gabesrah
                  gabesrah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Actually, Becky, Christmas was more rational when she was still on her pain meds. Back then she and Josh talked about when would be the best time to get rid of Paul. It's just been since she supposedly went off the medicine that she has become doe-eyed over Paul.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X