X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!

Comment

Amazon is perfect 💐 We can pop from our BBU home to Amazon feeling even better about our shopping. 📢 YAY BBUAZON Haberdashery.n.stuff 😬

Comment

I heard it is 100% confirmed Jessica & Cody WILL BE on the season of The Amazing Race. So Cody won't have time to spend any of the $25k on Jessica. He will be to busy prepping for AR.

Comment

• bamabbfan
          bamabbfan commented
          Editing a comment
          That should be interesting! I will have to watch now for sure.......

• DisMom
          DisMom commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the info, I think he will do MUCH better on there-I'll even pull for them

Hollywood Reporter just posted their interviews with Paul & Josh online today. Paul is so out of touch with reality. He still doesn't get how his game style & poor jury management cost him the game. Next few weeks are going to be brutal on him as the real world views of him settles in. Love how he can't figure out HOW Cody won AFP & thinks the Paul vs Cody show arc has no merit. Post life going to be hard on him & I love it! Mr 2X LOSER.

Comment

I thought some of the Nicole and/or Victor fans would like to see their video on how they became a couple. https://youtu.be/Vbp_PVaOrJ0
          They are really cute together.

Comment

• ~smee~
            ~smee~ commented
            Editing a comment
            Wait! What??? Victor and Nicole??? What happened to the big dumb blond???

• OutOfTheDarkness
            OutOfTheDarkness commented
            Editing a comment
            Victor needs to run as quick as he can the other way!! She seems nice, but is TOXIC. There is a reason the other TWO Big Brother guys didn't last with her. The common denominator is NICOLE !!! Run Victor Run!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X