This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-July 1, 2017-Day 10

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 19 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up).

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

3:55 BBT

All HGs sleeping.

Comment

6:18 AM BBT

All houseguests are still in bed/sleeping.

Comment

10:40 AM BBT

The HG have been up for a little bit... just the usual going on ... eating/talking/some heading outside to work out...

Comment

Catching us up quickly ...

Alex has been telling Jillian that she is "thinking about" using the veto on her.

She told her that she would rather her ( Alex ) go home ... and that way Jason and Jillian would be safe ... ( Okay... sure )

Alex tells Jillian that "Cody ****ed them" ...

Alex- he ( Cody ) is a ****ing asshole.

Jillian tells Alex that she doesn't even know if they ( others ) will vote her ( Jillian ) out this week

Jillian tells Alex that she thinks that she ( Jillian ) has a better chance of staying this week than Jason does, because he's better in comps.

Comment

Alex to Jillian - Christmas has daddy issues... she sits on Jason's lap and then she crawls onto Kevin's ... and they have wives

Comment

Alex tells Jillian that she thinks Cody threw the competition to make sure she won.

Comment

Cody talks with Alex and Jillian

Cody tells them that he's loyal to Alex.

Comment

Cody tells Alex that he will protect her. He says "all the way to the jury" and he wants the same from her in return.

Comment

Alex and Jillian

Alex - if he ( Cody ) tells me he's going to put up Jason... I'm going to use the PoV

Jillian - on me?

Alex- yeah

Comment

Alex to Jillian - Cody thinks there's some kind of loyalty between us ( her and Cody ) ...

Alex- after he blindsided me.... I was going to put up him and Jessica ( if/when she won HoH )

Comment

Jillian tells Alex that she is uses the PoV on her .. that she ( Alex ) will be the one to go.

Alex- yeah I know, that's the problem.

Comment

Alex to Jillian - did you hear Cody.... he said he would protect me until jury.... he doesn't want me to win

Comment

Alex wonders if Cody will put up Dominique over Jason.

Comment

Jillian tells Alex that she thinks that Ramses, Kevin, Josh and Jessica would vote Jason over her for eviction.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X