This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Update - July 2 2017 - Day 11

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 19 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up).

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

8:20 AM BBT

All houseguests are in bed/sleeping.

Comment

Good Morning : ) ... I'll get us up to date...

HUGE THANKS to Mischief for the awesome Live Feed Updates yesterday!

Comment

Mark and Jessica have talked...

Both saying that they trust Cody.

Mark to Jessica - I really like yo and I love Cody.. and Elena, Matt and Raven,... but that is a lot of people

Jessica agrees

Jessica - the goal is to get to jury.

Jessica tells Mark that she really hopes that it's Jason ( replacement nominee ) ...

Jessica - I don't know what we would get out of anybody else going up... I love Paul and I don't ant to see him go anywhere

Mark - I'm so glad you say that..

Jessica - I will do all that I can to keep Cody in the game, but I also do not want to see Paul go anywhere

Comment

10:23 AM BBT

Jason and Cody talk ..

Comment

Cody - what's on your mind man?
            Jason - I feel like it's about to get real, and I'm kinda like you, I'm not going to tell my moves before I make them, but I'm going to ask questions to see who aligns with what I'm thinking.

Jason tells Cody that he doesn't want to reveal what he knows, if Cody isn't going to put him up.. but at the same time he thinks they are on the same page.

Cody- if I put you up there you are going. ( home )

Jason- no ****.

Comment

Jason - nobody is going to vote Jillian

Cody- Correct

Comment

Cody to Jason = you and Alex are the closest thing to my personality in this game.... it sucks you are on the opposite side

Jason- but that's okay .. because we can influence votes on the other side...

Comment

Cody -that's what I am saying... and you are on my side... and this is what I need to happen ...

Jason- whatever you tell me.. won't leave my lips...

Cody- I haven't made an alliance yet .. and I probably won't... I just have certain people I want to protect... you and Alex I want to protect. Everyone thinks that I'm going to put you up

Comment

Cody- so here's what I need..if you get HoH next week..I need you to not up Dominique and the couples... Mark/Elena... Matt/Raven and then...

Jason- I think that's a bad move for me

Comment

Jason talks about how Josh is a big target....

Cody- but if you go after these people,.. I can't protect you this week

Jason - **** .. so you got me by the balls.

Cody- I don't ... it's your game

Comment

Cody- just to get to jury .. I need Dominique...

Jason- why do you need Dominique? She's not in the 6...

Cody - she is closer to me than anyone realizes...

Comment

Jason- okay ...

Cody- and I need her ( Dominique ) protected. AND.. I need you to realize the names I didn't mention...

Comment

Cody- . I didn't mention Christmas, I didn't ... mention Paul or ****ing Ramses.. and I didn't mention Kevin and it's not like I don't like these people.. they just don't have my interest.. and I didn't mention Josh ..

Comment

Jason - I want to level it up a little bit

Cody- but... by having me on your side.. you have those people on your side

Jason.. alright ... you got my word... but if Christmas is off the table, I'm taking Christmas.

Cody laughs says - I'm not going to say anything... but I will even do something to up the numbers this week

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X