This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-July 3, 2017 Day 12

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 19 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up).

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

3:10 BBT

Paul, Raven, Elena, Ramses were in the bathroom chatting about random stuff. Mark just went to bed. Elena got called to the diary room so Paul said they must be making their rounds so he is going to bed before he gets caught up. He and Raven went to bed and Ramses went to the toilet.

Comment

8:47 BBT
      Camera 3

Christmas in the backyard with Jason on the ground. Saying she broke her foot!

Comment

8:54 BBT Back from Fish for less than a minute
        Camera 1 & 2
        Cody and Jessica at it again, lol *barf*

Dominique in Storage room

Comment

7/3
          9:53am
          Cam 3
          Whistlenut was running with Xmas on his back, slipped and her foot hit the grass.She is at the hospital now

Comment

8:47 AM BBT

Christmas- ****.. **** me... tell them...tell them..t.ell them. Go! Tell them I broke my ****ing foot!

Jason starts to run inside, turns back says = do you want me to carry you in there?

Christmas- no... just leave me.

Comment

After waiting and waiting ... she says ...

Christmas - production, I seriously broke my foot. I feel the blood swelling.... I feel it ... please, please, please ... ****ing come get me something fast!!!!

Comment

Christmas- ****.. **** me... mother****er...

Comment

8:51 AM BBT

Christmas- Hey guys? Hey guys!? Somebody Please!

At that point is when the feeds went to FISH then to CATS

Comment

9:48AM BBT

Jason- Did it break?

Cody- It was poking out of the bottom of her foot,...that's for sure

Cody - Matt and I carried Christmas into the Diary Room.

Jason - how did you get out there?

Cody- the door was open.

Jason - so the door rolled up and she was still laying on the grass?

Cody- yeah I came down and I saw Matt out there...

9:53 AM BBT
                    Jason explains what happened...

Jason- We were dancing and she (Christmas) was on my back. I was running around and I slipped on the grass.

The speculation begins as to whether Cody will have to make another nomination if Christmas doesn't return.

Jillian- This is crazy. Everyone that goes on the block with me, they disappear!

Comment

Elena to Jason - do you feel personally responsible for hurting Christmas?
                      Jason- I do..... I kept apologizing and she's like don't apologize... we were killing it out there

Comment

Paul and Jason talk some game...

Paul tells Jason again that he has an "ace plan" ...

Paul tells Jason that the order in which things happen are important...because Cody won't care if you take Jessica out, but Jessica would care if you take Cody out

Comment

Mark joins Paul and Jason and tells them that he was open and honest with Cody and told him that he had to keep Christmas

Comment

Matt and Cody talk ...

Cody tells Matt that he's "almost positive" that Alex won't go after the couples and/or Dominique

Comment

11:33 BBT Cam 3
                              Mark & Elena in storage room discussing the vote.

Mark: If Paul feels you are still close with Jessica & Cody, he's not working with us.
                              Elena: Do you feel 100% confident working with Cody after what he did?
                              Mark: I can't now - I'm trying to stay neutral.
                              Elena: You do what you want to do; don't be upset if it's different.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X