This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - July 5, 2017 - Day 14

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 19 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up).

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

4:25 BBT

All HGs sleeping. Christmas was tossing and turning.

Comment

6:49 AM BBT

All houseguests are still in bed/sleeping.

Comment

9:25 AM BBT

Jason and Kevin up in the bathroom. Kevin in the WC, and out. Jason goes in the WC. Kevin brushes teeth, ask Jason if he knows how to make coffee. Jason tells Kevin to stick to the plan.

Comment

They are whispering and I have the volume up and still can't hear everything they are saying...BB loudly says Kevin! Jason! Please put on your microphones. Scared the CRAP out of them (and me)

Comment

9:25 AM BBT Kevin and Jason up so far in the bathroom
            Kevin - What's up what're you thinkin
            Jason - I think we need to just stick to the plan
            Kevin - You don't have to worry about me
            Jason - I know it's all just drivin me nuts
            Kevin - The key is one of us is gonna have to win the HOH
            *more whispering I can't make out much because Kevin is holding a towel to his mouth*
            Jason - They want to do an easy vote... they want to keep Christmas
            Kevin - Oh it's a done deal already
            *more LOW whispering* they don't have their mics on
            Then BB comes on telling to put on their microphones and scares the CRAP out of Jason LOL

Comment

Jason in the kitchen attempting to make coffee. Kevin come in kitchen with a broom, he starts sweeping the floor. Points out to Jason the amount of food crumbs on the floor. He starts talking about mice, good thing we don't have mice, they would have a feast. Talking about a ghost in the house.

Comment

9:39 AM BBT

Kevin talking to the camera showing the camera his drink and he gets frustrated when it keeps moving lol
                Morse code for "I Love You All"
                Last edited by stefshay89; 07-05-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Jason tells Kevin he has to go to the bathroom, Kevin says go ahead I'll keep an eye on the coffee I'm not going anywhere. Kevin talking to camera points out some markings on his drink cup. Says this is Morse code dot dot dot....it says I love you, he is looking at the camera one eye looking through the cup handle.

Comment

Jason out...talks to camera says good morning Hummiston Iowa, Gatlin... Kevin joins in says good morning to Jason's mom and dad. (Lol Kevin is a trip)

Comment

10:20 AM BBT

Cody and Jessica morning makeout sesh

Jason, Paul, Kevin and Josh in the kitchen

Christmas in the bathroom and Jillian in the shower

10:24 Camera 3
                      Cody - Like, you girls cant even offer your friend a seat
                      Jessica - I'm trying not to be too bothered by it because I know everything is going to change next week, but at the same time I see it... I don't like when people feel to safe in this house, so if they keep going, they're gonna regret it, they're gonna make an enemy out of the wrong side of the house
                      J - And also, I don't wanna necessarily talk about "who we would put up" anymore... in case Den of Temptation comes around, people hear it and disagree and wanna give someone some sense of power... so until the Den is over I don't wanna throw any names out
                      Cody - Right... Well... I mean.... huh.... If you were to get it and everyone is up your ass anyways.. I would just make everyone ****in sweat

Comment

10:33 AM BBT
                        Cams 1/2
                        Jessica and Jillian in bathroom

Jessica - Hey, I talked to Cody and I talked to Josh last night in the kitchen and we were like Sooo do you know who you're gonna vote for who to stay and he tried telling me not a single person has tried talking to me... and just ranting and raving... and I think I convinced him to like stay with you.. he thought I was going to try and convince him to go with Christmas. And I was just talking with Kevin and he said he's gonna need to see what happens with Christmas' MRI today... I told him listen I don't think she should be getting a sympathy vote because Jillian's still here fighting and she shouldn't be voted off just because Christmas is hurting.. he said he is going to decide on Thursday but that "I agree with you" (Kevin agrees with Jody)

Comment

• birdiefriend
                          birdiefriend commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm laughing at myself - I just stopped in to see if there was any news about Christmas. I've been rushing all morning and when I got to the end of your post 'Kevin agrees with Jody ' - My mind starts whirling - who is Jody? did I forget someone?. Ohhhhh, Jessica & Cody, I get it!. lol

• stefshay89
                          stefshay89 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LOL they cling together so much I think they are morphing into one being anyways hahaha

• KennyERJ
                          KennyERJ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Just a reminder, no discussions in the live feed updates topic. But I'll leave this here just in case anybody is confused by who Jody is. :-)

10:59 AM BBT
                        Camera 3

Paul and Kevin go in to the Have Not Room

Kevin - Yeah they were asking me who I was going to vote... I said man I don't know
                        Paul - You're voting to keep Christmas?
                        Kevin - Oh yeah probably *they fist bump*
                        Paul - Good
                        Kevin - But I'm tellin you... youre gonna be shocked
                        Paul - Here's who is voting to keep Jillian...
                        Kevin - But what if she comes back and she's gotta go...
                        Paul - She'll be fine.
                        Paul - Ramses, maybe Alex, maybe Jason... we convinced him... because you don't wanna be on the opposite end. I'm telling you everyone is going to be on that side voting to keep Christmas in because everyone hates Jessica and Cody. And believe it or not, Josh is voting to keep Christmas in
                        Kevin - Really! Wow..
                        Paul - Yeah because he hates Cody because theyre trying to pull him in.. now he's pulling on their legs saying Yeah I'm voting for Jillian Yeah I'm on your side...
                        Kevin - So what do you think the vote is gonna be?
                        Paul - 9. Going to be like 9-3 or 8-4 but you don't wanna be on that opposite end
                        Kevin - But no one knows

Kevin ends the convo there with a handshake and changes subject

Comment

11:00 AM BBT
                          Camera 3

Paul talking to Elena and Mark

Paul - So I'm pretty sure the votes are going to fall 9-3 or 8-4... I'm not worried about anyone... The only one I'm not sure about is Dominique, I'm not sure what shes going to do. I think she will vote to keep Christmas because she doesn't want to be on the opposite end of things.... Jillian is her friend.. Im trying to express to them this is pre-jury it doesn't matter. If Jillian goes it doesn't matter.
                          Mark whispers something to Paul
                          Paul - I don't know the stipulations of that.. I think hes lying about his curse (Ramses) because the way I read it... I think he thinks he only has to do it once in the next 3 weeks that's what hes saying... but I think hes just saying that so that we don't vote him out... but when I read it he has to be up for 3 weeks consecutively...
                          Elena - I hate saying this because I like them... but once we get rid of them I will feel a lot better (Jessica and Cody)...I just think that Jessica is gonna go after me. I think she feels the most betrayed by me
                          Paul - She's just saying that so she can play victim

Comment

11:55 AM BBT

Just general chit chat and stories..
                            Paul talking in the kitchen to Elena, Jessica, Jillian and Ramses is eating at the table

Alex doing yoga and Cody joined her

Others wandering

Still no sign of Christmas back yet

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X