This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates - July 6, 2017 - Day 15

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 19 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up).

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

Overnight (not a whole lot though ) happenings HERE

Currently...
    2:56AM BBT
    Cams 1 & 2
    sleepers in HN room

Cams 3 & 4
    Elena & Mark heading to bed

Comment

okay...looks like all the hamsters are tucked in for the night/morning
      3:01AM BBT
      All Cams on sleeping HGs

{{and with that, I'm out ...gonna head to Chick-Fil-A and score some yummy little chicken minis See y'all later BBU'rs!}}

Comment

7:43 AM BBT
        All Cams

Everyone still sleeping. zZzZz

Comment

8:55 AM BBT

Everyone starting to wake up. BB telling everyone to change their batteries. Making coffee, rubbing eyes, saying they didn't sleep good and shouldn't have went to bed so late

Comment

Christmas gets a little massage from Paul this morning

They get back in bed to cuddle before she gets called to the DR

Comment

9:00am BBT

HG are up.

Comment

9:05 AM BBT

Ramses and Jillian talking about dreams..
                Ramses dreams a lot about being in the house and talking to people... wakes up and wonders what was true or not and who he needs to talk to (LOL)

Everyone migrating to the kitchen.. Kevin still in bed "I only got maybe 4 hours of sleep"

Alex, Paul, Dominique not up yet I don't think...

Comment

Comment

General morning chit-chat. Alex giving Jason the Finger (Top Right Camera)

Comment

Cody and Jessica huddled in their corner having breakfast/coffee
                      Typical laughing and smothering

Last edited by stefshay89; 07-06-2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

9:22 AM BBT

Christmas, Elena and Raven in bathroom

Christmas - I have to check back in with Jason... I checked in with Josh yesterday... We're good, I'm gonna give him a little encouragement today

Elena - The only person I'm worried about is Jason and Alex

Christmas - I know I don't have Alex's vote... we just gotta get rid of 2 more before everyone is eligible for Jury.... we get rid of the 2 people that are most evil... then we get rid of a wild card. Even if Jessica wins HOH we still have the numbers

Raven - You should go to Cowboy and be like "if you vote me out, how is America going to perceive that? You broke my foot and then vote me out"

Christmas - I didn't want to go that route because I don't want him to think I'm trying to strongarm

Last edited by stefshay89; 07-06-2017, 01:11 PM.

Comment

9:42 AM BBT
                          Cam 2
                          Cody and Jessica laying in HOH

Cody - What gets me are the explanations... I've heard Dom, Matt, Elena all give an explanation and it almost sounds like they're about to say "and that's why we stand by you" but then they say "and that's why were voting to keep Christmas and I hope you understand".... uhhh I don't think you really understand ME

Jessica - I've given up on Dom... I'm not even gonna try and convince her

Cody - Her mind is past the show... There's no more protection.. no more team play... she's in her own world

Cody - whispering.. Gosh she sucks physically.. disappointing... that's what put us behind... trying to be nice aaaand then she votes for Christmas to stay.

Comment

10:00 AM BBT

Some are cleaning the house, some more lounging

Comment

10:14 AM BBT
                              Cams 1&2

Matt, Christmas, Dom in bathroom

Dom - So more than likely you will be up there (HOH) with Paul... so I'm gonna claim your bed...

Christmas - Why don't you claim it when I go pack

talking about Cody and Jessica maybe being have nots...

Matt whispering to Christmas... I think about Josh helping Christmas... Christmas tells Matt that its not that he doesn't trust you just not sure where your head is at... and that if one of them get it (HOH) that they would have his back...Matt says he was gonna go talk to him today about how much better he has been these last 2 days

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X