This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-July 10, 2017-Day 19

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 19 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up).

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

3:20 BBT

HGs sleeping.

Comment

6:40 AM BBT

All houseguests are still in bed/sleeping.

Comment

7:02 AM BBT

Raven up and in the WC, comes out, puts up hair, brushes teeth (without washing hands first ), mouthwash, rubbing face (still hasn't washed hands), checks out what's going on outside, and back to bed

Comment

8:49 AM BBT

All HG's still sleeping, someone sneezed a while ago, Paul I think, but no one is up yet

Comment

9:01 AM BBT

HG's it's time to get up for the day, there are fresh batteries in the storage room and lights must remain on during the day.

We hear 2 seconds of "Shot through the heart and you're to..." before we get fishies

Comment

9:12 AM BBT

Feeds back, Cams 1&2 on Matt in kitchen making coffee

Cams 3&4 on sleeping HG's

Comment

More HG's getting up and ready for the day, Jason in his frog costume, Jessica & Cody getting into theirs. Most gathering in the kitchen doing typical morning routine stuffs

Comment

Kevin walking in BY

Jason hopping backwards around BY

Jason says it's easier to hop backwards than forwards, made it around once and gave up, says it's too hot and too hard, getting light headed already

Cody & Jason talking a bout the hood being so hot, wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have to wear the hood

Comment

Mark comes out, going to play pool with Jason

Can't see Kevin but he just said good morning to Mark and sounded like he was struggling, so assuming he's working out/lifting weights or something

Comment

Cams 3&4 on ppl in bathroom getting ready

Kevin cleans the mirror tells Jessica now she can see her beauty coming through

Ramses brushing teeth, Jessica brushing hair, Raven waiting her turn

Comment

Cams 1&2 still on BY but nothing going on, Jason putting up the awnings

Nothing much going on, no game talk anywhere, everyone's just still getting ready for the day

(I'm out for a while, have a meeting from 1:30 - 4:30 EST so won't be around too much probably)

Comment

10:25 AM BBT

Cams go to kitties for the Veto Ceremony

Comment

11:38 BBT

Cams 3&4 Josh, Xmas, Alex on the couches, Josh has the POV around his neck

Comment

Cody & Jessica in lounge

Talking about something Josh was saying at the Veto ceremony

Guess he told Jessica she was going to be a disaster when Cody left so she should start making friends
                              Jess: Have we met? Do I look like the ass kissin type? Mr. I cry when I'm a have not, cried on day 1, day 2. day 3, day 4, day 5, day 6 day 7. I'm going to ask him every day now, did someone change your diaper yet?

Just eating and talking smack about Josh, I'm going to switch cams again

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X