This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-July 11, 2017-Day 20

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 19 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up).

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

4:05 BBT

All HGs sleeping. Dominique is sleeping in the HoH again.

Comment

7:12 AM BBT

All HG's still sleeping

(I'll try to get back on around 9 when they are usually getting up)

Comment

9:09 AM BBT

Everyone still sleeping except for Matt who got up to make the morning pee pee. Alas, he too went back to bed.

Comment

9:43 AM BBT

Frog Cody (or as I call him, Frody) is up and standing on his kitchen lily pad sipping his morning cuppa. Raven got up to tinkle but went back to bed.

Comment

10:05 AM BBT

Fishies! Time to wake up HGs!

Comment

10:57 AM BBT

Cody and Jessica were in the pool, others were outside working out and doing other things..

Now they have another lockdown and have to go back inside

Others in the kitchen with general chit chat

Comment

10:57 AM BBT

Cody and Jessica just got out of the pool. Jason had a long chat with us about horses (actually it was a chat to his family and friends to the camera, but we had to endure it).

Cody participating in the morning chitchat.
                Last edited by purrwing; 07-11-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

1:56 PM BBT

Jessica and Cody alone saying a long and painful 1 week goodbye, replete with tears. Everyone else, horsie-rodeo-weird games.

Comment

2:06 PM BBT

♪♪Hello darkness, my old friend
                    I've come to talk with you again
                    ♪♪

Jessica left to use the restroom. Raven follows her and it turns out that Jessica is very sick. Raven tells Paul, Matt and Christmas that Jessica has not used the restroom for three days (constipated) and has been throwing up. They are all upset that the slop causes these issues and she (Jessica) should go unload in the DR.

Comment

2:26 PM BBT

Jessica rejoins Cody (what are we calling the lounge room this year? need to ask Lexie) Jessica is complaining that they are stuck inside of the house because of construction and that they (the frogs) only have 4 lily pads they can stand on and that Cody is lucky because at least he can go home. Jessica says she will be stuck there on slop again. Now they smooch.

Meanwhile, Paul and Josh are talking. Josh says he is going to make supper tonight because his friend (Christmas) is leaving to have surgery tomorrow. He says he is going to make meatballs and invite Jessica and Cody to eat with them (obviously to annoy them since they are on slop and a little dig back at them for saying he was a perv).

And with that, I am out. Anyone out there want to take over? The peeps still at work or away from their computers would sure appreciate it!

Comment

I'll try to catch us up ...

Comment

Jessica and Cody

Jessica - I'm sick to my stomach....we can't outside.. we're stuck on lily pads. We're in a ****ing frog costume...sleeping on spikes... taking cold showers...

Jessica to Cody- they broke me... it's official... they won

Comment

Here's Raven with Jessica...

Comment

Here's Paul... ( BB told him not to ride the Cowboy ... or Toad... )

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X