This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-July 13, 2017-Day 22

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 19 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up).

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

3:25 BBT

Everybody sleeping

Comment

9:04 AM BBT

Still sleeping....zzzzzz

9:05 AM BBT

I stand corrected, camera just switched from the sleepers to Cody in the shower.
      Last edited by purrwing; 07-13-2017, 11:07 AM.

Comment

9:49 AM BBT

The HG's are up. There's lots of mumbling and stumbling going on (poor Raven is almost dragging her foot along).

Comment

10:27 AM BBT

Jason, Kevin and Alex chatting. Jason tells them he used to work at Hy Vee. Cody and Jessica head to the Have Not room and where they have a little froggie time.

Comment

11:32 AM BBT

Matt, Raven, Dom & Paul in kitchen

Kevin, Ramses, Alex, Jason, Elana & Mark in bedroom

Alex is fasting (??) and can't eat until noon

Mark talking about some people that fast for 20 hours at a time and how hard it is

Kevin says, you know what's hard Mark? Being lonely, being lonely is the hardest thing in life ()

Comment

Eleana saying Raven, Mark, Xmas and Josh have cried

Ramses saying he doesn't cry

Jason said he cried when he thought about family, a tear rolled down his face

Listing off all the people who have cried

Kevin says there's nothing wrong with crying...and touching yourself

Jason says he hopes he gets to keep his toad outfit because he thinks it's "bitchin'", says some lady measured them and that's who made their costumes (so I guess they all get meaused for all the different costumes before they come in)

Comment

Switching to other cams

Paul saying Dom would get along great with his mom Dom says and I would give her beautiful babies

Matt - I don't think I've ever met an Arminian black person

Paul - they are pretty rare

Talking about Kanye & Kim Kardashian

Very interesting mix, it'll be big butt central

Talking about famous Armenians, Dr. Kavorkian, Steve Jobs mother (adopted mom?), a lot of random people, a lot of inventors, Gwen Stefani, Cher part Arminain

Dom - also Reagan, you know who Reagan is? Our unborn child (Dom is all about some Paul!)

Paul - I get to name the girl? Valentina

Dom - you can name her whatever you want to name her, you can take her too, I don't want a girl

Paul - you want 4 boys?

Dom - yeah, and I might want more

Paul - did you not hear the stories of when I was 3? You're going to have a bunch of naked boys running around

Paul - I want a little princess, I don't want a little ****head (boy)

Paul - my dad would tell me funny stories of when he was little, he was dating some girl and didn't use a condom and the condom broke and he freaked out and it was snowing outside and when the girl left he poured vodka on his dick to kill the bacteria

Comment

and then we get fish on all cams

Back for a minute

Paul still talking about his dad - dating some girl and every time they went to dinner she'd order everything on the menu and not eat it so his dad was like, ok so they went out one time and his dad ordered all this stuff off the menu and just left, went to the bathroom, climbed out the window and never saw her again; my dad has some funny stories from when he came to Canada and was a little Lebanon boy, Paul saying Vancouver is his favorite city, then probably Toronto; saying a small town in Canada is really beautiful and went out there for meet & greets and would love to go back out because it's so pretty

HoH lockdown starting at 11:47 AM BBT

Comment

We have puppies today instead of kittens!

I'm assuming feeds are off until the live show tonight so I'm out

Comment

12:17 PM BBT

Awww, NicChick, when you said we had puppies I had to go get a screenshot. Looks like they are all piled up sleeping.

Yeap, looks/sounds like feeds are down until after the show tonight. See you all then!

Comment

Feeds back up at 1:39 PM BBT

Comment

Endurance comp is underway. So far, everyone remains on the wall and they have already been sprayed with water.

Last edited by purrwing; 07-13-2017, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Josh is the first to drop. They gave us a close up of Raven's feet. Have no clue if she is protected from the water.

Comment

Mark is down

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X