This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-July 22, 2017-Day 31

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 19 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up).

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

4:21 AM BBT

Saw everyone in bed/sleeping at first and then saw Christmas come rolling through on her scooter heading back to bed (must have went to the washroom). Now all HGs are in bed/sleeping.

Comment

9:45 AM BBT

Jason and Cody ...

Jason tells Cody that he didn't want to "follow Paul" ... but everyone else has to wait for someone ( Paul ) to tell them what to do

Cody to Jason- how much you wanna bet that Paul **** his pants when there was 3 votes to keep me?

Comment

Cody tells Jason that Jessica "respects the hell out of him" ... and that she told him how he was going to use the veto on her... but she was sure she had the votes, and asked him not to.

Comment

Jason and Cody talk about how the season would be, if he ( Jason ) .. Cody, Ramses, Alex and Jessica had been evicted...

Cody- it would have been Season 19 .. the ****ing dud season ..

Jason - I hated the fact that there was a bunch of conformity ...

Jason- I really feel like half the people here only want to go to jury. Why in the ****?
          Cody- 11th is the same as 3rd

Cody tells Jason that he and Alex are the only ones that have been loyal to him and Jessica

Jason - I told her ( Alex ) that I don't give a ****.. we're not going to suck anyone's dick...

Comment

Jason to Cody- seriously dude.. that ****ing Christmas is crazy...

Comment

Jason- I don't know why I can see it... but she's nuts...

Cody- I think it's one of those things where they just want to keep her around ...

Jason - she's crazy, an emotional ****ing train wreck...

He goes on to say that he feels responsible for her foot... but...

Comment

Cody - we have a lot of weapons going into next week.... I guarantee you that they are ****ting themselves

Comment

Cody says his first question to Jessica was .. " was Paul really trying during the battle back challenge" ...

Jason- yeah he was

Jason talks about how everyone voted for Paul...

Jason to Cody- he (Paul) stood up and said "everything is the same"..... everybody vote that ****er (whoever was coming back in ) out

Comment

10:06 AM BBT

Cody to Jessica- Christmas voted for me to stay .. it wasn't Jason

Jessica- according to who?

Cody - he just admitted it to me...

Jessica- why would he do that?

Cody- because he's an idiot .. when he gets to talking...

Comment

Cody - did I tell you I talked to Kevin too? He told me that he was the one that voted for me to stay .. but he told me not to tell anyone ...

Jessica- I figured that ...

She goes on to say that she had thought that Kevin's been lying about his votes for awhile...

Comment

Jessica - I knew the Christmas thing.. I'm shocked about the Jason thing. I was pretty convinced Jason voted (Ramses out)

FISH

Comment

Jason tells Cody that he's thinking about shaving his head bald..

Cody- don't do that ..

Jason- I don't know .. I think sometimes people get tired of looking at the cowboy hat

Cody- no not at all ... keep that look.. don't shave your head... if you do ..then you are going to look like.. some time of racist..

Jason- ohh I never thought about that

Cody laughs says - I don't think that you want to start shaving your head...

Jason- yeah Alex is already trying to throw me under the bus with racist comments.. he laughs

Cody- yeah keep the cowboy hat look...

Comment

Jason - I never drank coffee until I came into this house ...

Matt/Cody- really?

Jason- yeah.. and I like the ****...

He says his dad goes to get coffee everyday and he's always like why do you drink that ...

Matt to Cody- I can't believe you drink it straight ...

Cody- it's the only way

Comment

Cody - I've never been offended in my lift, but now that people think I make weak coffee

Jason/Matt laugh ...

Cody telling them that he's turned it up now ...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X