This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates- July 24, 2017- Day 33

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 19 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up).

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

5:04 AM BBT

All HGs are in bed/sleeping.

Comment

This morning has been pretty much;

story telling

cuddles

and "who's the bunny now bitch?"-Janelle Pierzina

Comment

12:00 PM BBT

Jessica did not use the POV. The target is still Josh, but others are planning to overthrow that plan and oust Ramses.

Comment

12:09 pm BBT

Paul and Josh are celebrating a little. Paul tells Josh not to act so happy. Paul and Jason leave. Josh asks Kevin for a hug. Josh says he felt to sick to his stomach. Kevin asked him if he threw up and Josh says no. Josh says he just doesn't like being on the block. Josh thanks Kevin for calming him down. He says he was shaking. Kevin says it's alright but Josh needs to cam down. They talk about the Den Of Temptation and how there are things that haven't been used yet (including the punishment). Somewhere in that convo, Josh said Mark is on slop for two weeks. (sounds like Josh is still gunning for Mark).

Fish!

Comment

12:22 PM BBT cam 3 & 4 (well worth the flashback)

Josh is dancing alone in the apple lounge.

He says "you ****ing meatballs."

"You're getting played meatballs. You're getting played"

I gotta walk around like I am depressed, but this is how inside this is how I'm feeling" (more dancing)

Hey Cody, this is how we're going to send your ass home. Meatball, you're going back out those doors you ****ing meatball. (swings a broom like a bat)

Josh gets called to the DR. He looks back in the camera and says,

"Alright guys, it's back to moping around.

Updated with pics
            Last edited by purrwing; 07-24-2017, 04:00 PM.

Comment

1:07 PM BBT

Elena puls Paul into a room and tells him that she wonders if something is going on. She says that Jessica is worried about the votes because a few people have been a little sketchy with their answers when Jess has asked them about their vote. Elena also says that Jessica told her that Josh came up to Jessica and told her that Mark was egging Josh on to trash talk them (Jess & Cody) during the HOH comp.

Raven and Matt are in bed together. Raven does not feel good today.

I am out if anyone can take over.

Comment

( I'm home early from a workshop, love it when they let you go early, even if it wasn't "that early". I'll catch us up ... )

Comment

Jessica and Cody

Jessica tells Cody that Christmas asked if she would be okay with her giving Josh a sympathy vote...

( I don't blame her for trying to cover her butt )

Jessica tells Cody that she really wants it to be unanimous ...

Comment

Elena and Paul

Elena checks on Paul's vote...

She tells him that Jessica is nervous about votes... and asks if he's voting out Josh

Paul- yes

Comment

Elena tell Paul and Mark that even if Jason and Alex go rogue... they still have the numbers to get Josh out

Comment

Mark tells Paul and Elena that he doesn't think the vote against Josh will be unanimous ... but.. he ( Mark ) is voting him out ...

Mark- Josh is going home...

Comment

Alex and Jason

Alex warns Jason that they ( Jessica/Cody ) will be asking about his vote

Alex to Jason - tell them you are voting out Josh

Comment

Paul tells Matt and Raven that Cody/Jessica "****ed up" ...

Paul - Ramses is coming into rooms and ****.... they're all nervous... they're ****ing stupid

Comment

currently .... 2:45 PM BBT

Nothing much going on inside the BB house ...

BUT... just you wait until the votes are revealed Thursday night....

If you like what we do here....

Please consider making a donation to help us support this website...

Our PayPal button is located just up there ^^^^ ... you do not need a PayPal account to make a donation... just click .. follow the instructions and then email me ... or post in the BBU Support Forum... so I can add your donator button...

We are anticipating a BIG night Thursday night, so we'd like to get ahead of the bandwidth increase : )

Any help is greatly appreciated

(((( Lexie )))))

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X