This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates- July 30, 2017- Day 39

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 19 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up).

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

5:41 AM BBT

All HGs are in bed/sleeping.

Comment

10:29 AM BBT

All Cams

HGs still in bed/sleeping.

Comment

Just getting here.. Paul is having is "conversation" with Jessica..

I'll catch us up

Comment

Going back just a bit...

Paul has a plan to use the veto on Jessica... and put up Elena.. he "thinks" that then she would have to chose between Cody and Elena ..

( we know that's not true ) ..

He thinks that's his leverage on Jessica ... to not use the Hex

( again we know that's not true )

Jason tells Paul he's okay with that plan.. ( rather than taking him off )

Comment

Paul tells Jessica that nobody sees her as a target. ... no one dislikes her

Paul - you're not my enemy... you're not my target. I have nothing against you..... have to get Cody is through you....

Comment

Paul asks her specifically about the Hex ...

Paul to Jessica - you're protected and you have one person you can choose for safety?

Jessica- No, I can pull everyone off

Comment

Jessica to Paul- so anyone who is on the block comes off? ... nobody will go home, Jason included? No replacement nominee?

Jessica- no replacement nominees.... we go straight outside and play HoH.....

Comment

Paul- So you do not have to be on the block to use this Hex?
                  Jessica- Nope

Comment

Paul to Jessica- if you use this Hex and it's a dud week.... you prevent 9 people from getting to jury

Comment

Jessica tells Paul that she has no one in the house to keep her safe.... aside from Cody

Jessica - I don't care what anyone says..... that's the truth

Comment

Jessica tells Paul that if people in this house want to evict Cody, they are going to have to do so on their own.

Jessica- I'm not having a hand in it

Comment

Jessica to Paul - they have themselves to blame for me using this Hex.... when Cody left the house, I still went up on the block

Comment

Jessica tells Paul that "just like him" she came to play a game...

Jessica- a game is somebody is going to get evicted... if that is me.. so be it

Comment

Jessica to Paul - I want to go to jury with Cody... if there is a chance I can make that happen, I'm going to exhaust all powers to do so

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X