This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-August 3, 2017-Day 43

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 19 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up).

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

All HGs are asleep. Looks like it was an uneventful night.

Comment

7:32 AM BBT

All HGs are in bed/sleeping.

Comment

9:17 AM BBT

Happy Live Eviction But Not Really Because Jessica Will Probably Use Her Hex Day!

We had Fish! for several minutes but no one, and I mean no one, is getting out of bed.

Comment

9:54 AM BBT

Cody seems to be the only warm body up. He is in the midst of a coffeepot overflow catastrophe! I know I saw Paul stagger down from the HOH room, but I have no clue where he disappeared to.

Comment

Cody & Jess in lounge room

Raven & Matt in kitchen

No conversation going on, haven't seen anyone else up yet

Comment

Cody and Jess appear to be chatting but I can't hear them at all, I don't know if their mics are messed up or what

Comment

Nope, mics are working, I just heard a big sniffle out of Cody, not sure why I can't hear them talk, Jess said something about laughing

Comment

Jess says 3 comps, 6 days, do or die

Comment

Jess - on a scale from 1 - 10 how bitchy am I allowed to be in my speech today

Cody - I say an 11

Jess - I had another dream about not being in the house, I forgot what it was but I was out of the house, I forget where I was but it's the 2nd time it happened this week

Comment

Cody - was it a good feeling?

Jess - until I woke up

Jess - did they play black eyed peas this morning?

Cody - no

Jess - so it's just stuck in my head for no reason, what did they play? Something annoying

Cody - I always try to figure out if they have some hidden meaning behind them but I don't think there was

Comment

Jess - pretty sure I heard Matt talkin g about my temptation last night

Cody - what else do they have to talk about

Jess - it made me upset to my stocmach so I just went back to sleep

Jess - figure out something else to do with your time, what are we going to do today, it's day 44, let's get Cody out of the house

Comment

Raven laughing in the kitchen

Cody - that's not a laugh I want to hear in the morning

Jess - why will it make you cranky (she just said she was cranky this AM)

Comment

Jess - maybe we should get coffee before (something about Paul, but Paul is already in the kitchen)

Comment

Paul, Matt, Raven Jess & Cody all in kitchen

Raven - last night I had a dream I was stuck in an elevator with a goat

Matt & Paul - with a goat?

Raven - yeah

Paul - that's really unfortunate

Matt - for the goat

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X