This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-August 8, 2017-Day 48

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 19 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up).

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

3:45 BBT

All dark. Kevin is stirring a lot. He appears to be having a hard time sleeping.

Comment

6:40 AM BBT

All HGs are in bed/sleeping.

Comment

(sorry guys, no time to deal with flashbacks, I'm technically working but I'll try to keep an ear out for anything current)

Jess & Cody in pool, Jason and Kevin walking around BY

Maven in Kitchen - Raven saying Jess is so weird when Cody isn't around she'll talk to her, but as soon as Cody walks in she stops talking

Matt - I can see Cody being the jealous type, I'll tell you right now that's not going to work with her life style

Comment

Raven - what's the point of being with someone if you can;t trust them, stupid

Comment

Raven - BB can we get some alcohol...PLEASE

Comment

Matt - it's 5:00 somewhere (starts singing the song and they didn't stop him)

Comment

Elena joins kitchen - so hungry, going to make a protein shake

talking about comp and whether or not it will be physical, Matt saying it won't be

Comment

Talking about being so weak/tired from being on slop

Comment

Matt telling a story about being at a ski lodge and getting too tired/hungry so he just disappeared and his dad found him later in the lodge eating fries

Comment

(No game talk in kitchen, BY is on Jason & Kevin working out, no game talk there either, I'll keep an ear out but nothing much going on atm)

Comment

Jason talking about Alex being just like his wife, the way they act, etc

Comment

Jody snuggled up in bed

Elena, Paul, Alex & Xmas on the BY couches
                          Telling stories about being on radio and snapchat stories, etc

Comment

Xmas saying she likes to show the behind the scenes to her life, the good and the bad

Comment

Xmas 0 I over trained and under recovered, did bad at a meet, didn't get to go to nationals that year, first thing she did was go on snapchat crying and says this is what over training looks like, how heart broken she was, failed her fans, etc., but popped a bottle of champagne and will learn from her failure, it's one of the last chapters in her book, have to

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X