This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-August 23, 2017-Day 63

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 19 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up).

Live Feeds not for you?
    Like the Live Feed Discussions?
    Like the Live Feed Updates?

Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

3:40 BBT

All HGs sleeping.

Comment

12:40pm BBT

Paul & Christmas in HOH room.

Paul - Alex can't stand ****ing Raven.

Paul - Tell Josh to tell Alex and Jason that they (Matt & Raven) are out to get Kevin. Mark also said that Matt & Raven are gunning for me, the floater.

Comment

Jason & Josh in the money room. They are saying "Good Morning" to the feeds and the "familia". They just got up.

Josh - It's a good time, gonna be good vibes, hopefully no one is gonna say **** about me.

Comment

Christmas & Paul continue to game talk.

Paul - I think Matt & Raven are really dumb as ****.
          Christmas - we really can't underestimate them.
          Paul - we may underestimate them, but we may be overestimating Jason & Alex.

Comment

12:50pm BBT

Kevin, Josh, Matt, & Raven in the kitchen. General chit-chat.

Comment

Paul has moved to the money room and is talking to Jason about Matt & Raven. He continues to talk about how clueless them must be.

Jason is complaining about Raven talking about all her surgeries.

Paul - and doesn't she (Raven) call Alex "mom". Why is that?

Comment

Alex & Josh have joined Paul & Jason.

Alex starts to unravel Jason's bed and Jason grabs a pillow to hit Alex with it.

BB yells "Safety First".

Comment

Paul complains about BB waking them up - why were they so insistent.

Alex - they weren't, they let us sleep in.
                  Kevin - yeah, they didn't wake us up until 10 ****ing o-clock.

Comment

Christmas joins the Money room peeps (Paul, Jason, and Kevin).

Christmas - Elana took two of my ****ing good pants that are $90 each. I just let her borrow them.
                    Paul - are you sure that she took them.

Then they discuss getting the pants back from her since she's in the jury house.

Comment

( thanks pburnsie )

I'll try to catch us up quickly ...

Comment

3:04 PM BBT

Finally home ... did some random flashbacks and today has nothing to offer that is new. Matt and Raven are talking about Alex, Kevin and Jason.

Alex and Jason and Kevin talking about Matt and Raven ... they can't believe how they are acting, as if they are totally safe. Kevin said all they have done is stay up in the HOH and spy on people and lay low

Paul said Mark asked him to work with him and keep him in the house and he said no.

Kevin is happy if Alex, Jason or him win. He is concerned about Alex and her acting so bossy and Kevin said yes I saw that and have talked to her about. He said he told her to cool it or people are going to hate her and want her out.

CURRENTLY

Jason said early in the game Elena and Christmas knew he was missing his family and asked him if he wanted to go home before jury or be the first to make it to jury because they'd help him which either way .. he didnt say his answer just that he was blown away they would ask him that.

Christmas has been having pain in her foot and doesn't understand why it hurts worse now than when the cast was on.

Comment

Just going to start from about 5 minutes ago.. work forward and then maybe backwards...

Alex tells Jason and Paul that Kevin asked her "are we voting to keep Matt or not?

And, that Kevin told her that he will do whatever they say ...

Talk turns to Raven

Jason- everybody is afraid to make fun of Raven..... cause nobody wants to be the insensitive son of a bitch

Jason talks about how Raven's been using her "illness" to her benefit and how it's worked...

Kevin asks Jason if Raven used the words " terminally ill" with him...

Jason - yeah ... like a hundred times

Comment

Sorry Lexie didn't see you ... I am sure you will do flashbacks better than me ... I am still learning it ... so I will now sit out

Comment

Alex tells Paul, Kevin and Jason that the only reason Raven is still there, is because she's not a threat to them... not because anyone feels bad for her

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X