This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-September 16, 2017-Day 87

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 19 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up).

Live Feeds not for you?
    LLike the Live Feed Discussions?
    LiLike the Live Feed Updates?
    Live Feed Updates
    Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

Going on now... (nothing). See the Feeds have a new look but they have the wrong time, ET, so it's actually about 6:30 AM BBT.

Comment

11:35am BBT

Everyone is up and in the kitchen.

Comment

Josh - What day is this?

Paul - Today is the 16th and the finality is the 20th.

Comment

Paul - Josea (BB18) was a trip; hilarious. He was the 2nd eviction.

Comparing Josh crying with Big Meech - they both cried so much in there season.

Josh - I was crying more out of anger and not because I was sad.

Paul - Big Meech could crack you and cook you on a pan.

Christmas - your (Josh) comic was very similar to Big Meech's comic last year.

Now talking about jury house. There was so much fighting in the jury house last year.

Comment

1:12 PM BBT

Paul alone in the APSR for just a second ( until Josh walks in ) says to the camera- I think I'm in Final 2.. .

Comment

We are two hours into the PET CAM .. as we wait for the 2nd part of the 3 part HoH competition to play out

Comment

4 1/2 hours...

( 2 people are competing ) ...

Comment

5 hours ....

Josh - you take it
                  Christmas- no you take it
                  Josh - no... you take it
                  Christmas- no, really you take it

( j/k) ...but seriously... 5 hours..

Comment

Still waiting...

It's been 6 hours since the competition began

Comment

Josh won Part 2

Comment

Christmas and Josh both telling Paul how frustrating the competition was ...

Paul tells them that he was losing his mind, because there was only 2 of them competing and it was taking sooooo long ...

Christmas tells Paul that the answers to the questions were easy ... however knocking down the right target.. wasn't ...

Christmas talks about how hard it was for her to knock Raven ( picture ) down ...

Josh talks about how he had trouble knocking Jillian ( picture ) down ...

He said he thought something must be holding it up ...

Josh- I timed out on round three...... I panicked. I'm like.... this **** is rigged...

Paul- I'm sure they love when you say this ****'s rigged

They both said they were crying ... complaining... how hard/frustrating it was...

Comment

Paul- You mother****er..... you almost gave me a ****ing heart attack

Josh- me too...

Josh - I thought I lost ...

Paul -you ****

Josh - mind ****.. not even drugs would do that to you ...

Comment

Comment

Paul to Josh - dude, we won...that's it.. it's done.. it doesn't matter what happens in the final comp

Paul- I am checked the **** out now

Josh- I need wine.. tell them to give us wine. I need wine. I'm requesting it

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X