This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Feed Updates-September 19, 2017-Day 90

Please remember that ONLY the Live Feed Updates should be posted on this thread.

~ No Discussions ~

We have a daily Live Feed Discussion Thread for everyone to add comments about what's happening in the Big Brother 19 house.

You can find the Daily Live Feed Discussions HERE

Don't forget the BBU Cafe Thread HERE for other discussions, and catching up with your BBU friends!

If you haven't signed up for the Live Feeds ( CBS ALL Access) you can CLICK HERE to get signed up and help support this website at the same time.
    Remember that is has to be a NEW account for BBU to get credit (use a different email address to sign up).

Live Feeds not for you?
    LLike the Live Feed Discussions?
    LiLike the Live Feed Updates?
    Live Feed Updates
    Another great way to help support all that we do here is by clicking our PayPal Button.

Thanks for any support you can give

3:15 BBT

All HGs sleeping. (again)

Comment

I'll catch us up a little bit ...

Earlier ...

Christmas told Josh again that she's fine with any decision that he makes ( as far as F2 ) ...

Comment

Josh did some camera talking just a bit ago...

Josh said "as crazy as it sounds" he's going to take Paul the Finals...

He says again that no one ( in jury ) wants to see a vet win ...

He thinks that if he sits beside Christmas, she wins ...

Comment

Josh to himself/camera - - she will have Cody's vote, Mark's vote, Elena's vote.. she'll beat me in the end

Comment

Josh says that he thinks that he and Paul are the most hated ( by the jury ) ....

Josh - he ( Paul ) has played an aggressive game.... but he hasn't made any moves

Comment

Josh says he thinks taking out Alex and Jessica, were both big moves for himself ... and him ( Josh ) putting a target on Elena, was another big move...

Comment

Josh - I played a strategic social game, won competitions and put targets on people's backs...

Comment

Josh says that he thinks that hiding the fact that he was a "super fan" ... was big for him ... and being underestimated was his biggest attribute.... because people didn't know how well he knew the game

Comment

Currently in the Big Brother 19 house ...

8:18 PM BBT

Christmas is sleeping...
                    Josh is cutting up vegetables
                    Paul is cooking

Comment

And so it goes...

While I have you here for a minute....

First, let me say how thankful we are for all of you being a part of BBU.

We've been through many, many, many seasons together and I personally couldn't be more thankful to have all of you here with us for WHATEVER Big Brother brings to the table.

There are a LOT of ups and downs along the way, both inside the Big Brother house and outside the Big Brother house, for all of us game wise and personally.

I have personally struggled this season, being here hasn't been easy on me, but your support, your kind words, your appreciate of what we do here, made it worth every single key stroke, every single day.

But, I know that BBU could not have made it through with watchful and gracious eyes of the BBU Moderators, Kenny, Purrwing, sdkgeo, Shan and Linden, who have been here, each and every day, even with tremendous obstacles in their own personal lives. I could not be more thankful for them and their dedication to all of you and to BBU.

We've had a few bumps in the road this season, the "game" gets personal and emotions run high, but look here we are on the other side of it.

No matter who is crowned the winner of this "game", I am genuinely happy that we shared this season together.

And, even before we close the door on Season 19, we are looking out the window and up the road to this new adventure called Big Brother Celebrity Winter Edition.

And, yes... here I am again.... advocating for BBU... to ensure that we can stay here, and to do that....we'll need your help, now more than ever.

We really want to be able to cover this new Winter Edition of Celebrity Big Brother, but I'm telling you that we can't do it without help.

Unfortunately the subscriptions for the Live Feeds this season, were minimal, worse ever, I guess due how the majority of you guys felt about the season itself. So, that's left our little piggy bank up there empty and that's never a good thing when you're heading to the end of the season and hoping to be able to be here for the next one.

We are looking into adding some additional non-intrusive advertisements such as Amazon, where you can click and shop and in turn that helps BBU with a small commission... BUT ... since typically most of you run screaming from here after the season ends, into the arms of you're "haven't seen you in a while" families, we always struggle during the off season to make ends meet, so if you're not here reading, you're probably not going to be here shopping. But, if we do get the links up for that, then please stop by and shop away ... every little bit helps in every way.

We'll do what we can on our end and if you can help, please know how very much it's appreciated.

With a grateful heart...

for any support you can give : )

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X