Nick Uhas on this season of AGT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Uhas on this season of AGT

Kenny, check your email for a link to the AGT commercial and a pic.

Have you seen this? A promo for the new season of America's Got Talent featuring my BB15 F4 pick, Nick Uhas.
    Looks like something along the lines of his "Nickopedia" stuff.
    Man, I sure thought he had the makings to go all the way that season, but the MC was doomed from the start.

Personally, I have seen the promo and I watch AGT every season. Watched the premiere and it was great. Nick hasn't been on yet. Honestly, when I saw the promo a couple weeks back, I was like, "that guy looks so familiar" but didn't realize it was Nick until you mentioned it.

Here is the AGT promo that you sent me the link to...

Comment

Nick's performance on America's Got Talent aired last night and here it is...

Comment

I was actually watching AGT last night for just a bit and when he ( Nick ) came on.... I was like I know that guy... but it wasn't until they actually said his name that I was like.... OH ... that's how I know that guy. What he did was interesting from a science point of view, but I don't think he'll get to the end and the million. But it was cool watching.

Comment

• KennyERJ
          KennyERJ commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, Lexie. No way he'll win the $1 million with all the other great talent on that show this year! Did you see that little girl singing?!!! OMGoodness! When she opened her mouth I couldn't believe that was coming out of her little 9 y/o body!!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X