‘Big Brother’ Season 19 Cast Spoilers Leaked Online Ahead Of Premiere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Big Brother’ Season 19 Cast Spoilers Leaked Online Ahead Of Premiere

If this is to be believed, Cirie Fields from "Survivor" will be one of the cast members!

Also in this article...

"In other news, there are also some speculations suggesting that vets may be part of Season 19. Last season, Da’Vonne Rogers, James Huling, Frank Eudy and Nicole Franzel made it back to the house. The latter even brought home the $500,000 grand prize.

Another leak hinted that Season 17 houseguest Audrey Middleton, Season 18 cast Victor Arroyo, Season 16’s Brittany Martinez, Season 14 star Ashley Iocco and Season 15 contestant GinaMarie Zimmerman will be back this season. As of late, CBS has not yet confirmed or denied the report."

Again, this is all rumor and speculation.
    Will the cast descriptions match the actual houseguests in “Big Brother” Season 19?

Here is the tweet which has a list of the cast members' descriptions, no names...

Comment

Doesn't Devin have a daughter 🤔

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, as do others, including Evil Dick. But pretty sure he's not coming back in as he's on Twitter tweeting daily still.

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        BTW, Evil Dick could fit two on that list as he's also "the dad of a former player".

Not sure which Trainwreck of a former house guest I prefer to see again.... Devin, Jozea or Audrey.

Comment

• KennyERJ
        KennyERJ commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd rather it be either Audrey or Devin. Jozea is a little to "out there" (aka cray cray) for me! lol

No former guests! I want fresh, new people. The repeats always play to the camera and it shapes their game play.

Comment

I'm with you, hootie no more retreads. But sounds like the lazy folks at CBS have to just use their usual cast of characters. We may not always like the newbies, but its still fun to learn about them. We know thousands apply, but they pick too many California bar flies or Texan sport types. Want more regular people. But, whatever, I'll suck it up and let the game begin.

FYI: Brother After Dark starts on POP channel on Friday 6/30 am.

Comment

Although I could watch Victor again, just checked & he was still posting on Twitter today. Don't they take their phones when they go into the incubator before show begins??

Comment

• joebourg62
            joebourg62 commented
            Editing a comment
            I see you are utilizing the "Bluewave Hinky Tweet Corollary"...LOLOL.
            They take NOTHING into sequester after they make the final cut and a handler is with them 24/7.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Not Frankie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, false alarm. Some one was playing a joke (Please God, let it be a joke!!!).
          Last edited by hootie; 06-27-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

I hope they have all new people. Which of the houseguests is the token gay guy?

Comment

• KennyERJ
              KennyERJ commented
              Editing a comment
              They do have all new people this year. Not sure if any vets are going to be returning as coaches or maybe even to play the game along with the newbies. Yeah, unfortunately only one gay guy this year too (that we know of anyway) and that is Ramses. I wish they'd have a year where it's all gay people and one straight person!! LOL
              Last edited by KennyERJ; 06-28-2017, 12:39 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X