Now 'casting' for a new BB Fantasy Game 'host' :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now 'casting' for a new BB Fantasy Game 'host' :D

I hate to give up the 'gig' but I'm afraid I won't be able to 'host' the BBU BB Fantasy Game this season y'all...

So I'm putting it out there.....if there's any one of y'all who'd like to take that on this year, please let me know!!

still lookin for a new 'host' Anyone up for it?

Comment

• ~smee~
      ~smee~ commented
      Editing a comment
      So sorry, Shan. Wish I could help you out, but I am neither as creative nor as reliable as the host would need to be. RL & fam issues taking first priority this year. Did want to thank you, though, for all the years you have done this for us. You are amazing, and made it really fun. I hope someone else steps up, but if they do not, please do not let yourself get guilted into it again -- you do (and have done) enough. Thanks and big hugs.

• Shan
      Shan commented
      Editing a comment
      awwww ~smee~ you are always so very sweet *big hugs* thanks bunches! you made my heart smile! <3
      I have always had fun 'hosting' the Fantasy Games but I know I was truly being too slack/behind more and more each season and that's not fair so I knew this Season I'd have to give it up Between being a full time caregiver for both my hubby and my Mom now..with all their appointments along with the 'regular stuff' life has in store for us daily... I just never seem to find enough hours in the day lol

Thanks again for being such a sweet and understanding ~smee~

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X